Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Thanks Scerena, xxoo love your profile pic ;)

Mmbelle, yay! So excited for us both!how are you feeling?

Brandy, sorry I don't know much about the Walmart HPT!! When are you scheduled for a blood test?

Wednesday but I like to cheat and see how high of a test I can go to get a negative... then I will know what ballpark I am in.

I think I have lost it but I have peed on every brand I have found so far and they are positive... so now its a mission!

Starlight ~ Amazing Fertilization report! I pray you have a great transfer this week

mmbelle ~ awesome fertilization report. as for the PIO injections ~ Before and after the injection make sure to rub into your muscle. and walk around. My FS told me to walk for at least 10-15 minutes after the shot and not to lay down because you'll tense up the muscle. I also put ice on my injection site when I went to bed.

Brandy ~ I took a test with the Walmart 88cent test and it was barely positive when my FRER was flaming positive. Try ANSWER brand. They are like the FRER.

Starlight ~ Amazing Fertilization report! I pray you have a great transfer this week

mmbelle ~ awesome fertilization report. as for the PIO injections ~ Before and after the injection make sure to rub into your muscle. and walk around. My FS told me to walk for at least 10-15 minutes after the shot and not to lay down because you'll tense up the muscle. I also put ice on my injection site when I went to bed.

Brandy ~ I took a test with the Walmart 88cent test and it was barely positive when my FRER was flaming positive. Try ANSWER brand. They are like the FRER.

LOL Ya I had held it for 4 hours and I ran and got a Walmart 88 cent and it's barely positive too.. But everything else blaring BFP.

Someone said to try the walgreens so I will do that tomorrow LOL

Starlight- I'm feeling really good besides the PIO injection sites, I'm so sore! How are you feeling?

Thanks August- I will have to try the walking around! I have just been putting heat on it after so I'll try that!

Brandy- so excited for you!! Your Beta is soon too! Can't wait to hear the numbers :)

I hope everyone else is doing well!!! :)

brandy - how exciting with all the BFPs, look forward to hearing about your beta :)

august - how are you feeling with the three little ones?

scerena - happy 13 weeks! can't believe you are 13 weeks already!!

mmbelle - poor you with the sore spots from pio shots :( I have been doing inserts. I am feeling pretty good now, just minor cramps here and there but overall good. I am just hoping that this week flies by as I can't wait to have the transfer done!!

Starlight- I am going to talk to my Dr. Friday and beg and plead for a different form of Progesterone, I have to hold back tears every time I go to stand up or walk! Be so glad you are on inserts! :) I am glad you are feeling good! I hope it flies by too, all I can think about are the embryo's and hoping they are growing!! Can't wait for another phone call tomorrow letting us know how they are!

Have a happy day everyone! :)

Mmbelle- how are you sitting/standing when doing your shots? Are you tensed up? The trick is to stand pigeon toes or bend over the bed with feet hanging off if DH is giving them to you. If you're tense when doing the shot you will be sore for a couple days.

I just recently hit a nerve I believe and my right side is in so much pain. Like its almost numb as well... Can't wait to be done... And they were so easy for me in the beginning :(

mmbelle, poor you :( definitely worth talking to your doctor to see if there are any alternatives. I don't mind the inserts at all, I just wear a liner in case it gets messy, but haven't had any issues yet. I didn't get a call from the clinic today which means that we are on track for the Day 5 transfer!! I am excited to get the call tomorrow to find out when we will be doing the transfer on Friday. Have you and DH discussed how many embies you'd like to put back??

Brandy- Yay!! Awesome beta!! Congrats!!

Bma- I am standing, but I don't put any weight on the side he is doing the shot... I try to stay calm but right when he puts the needle in, I always flinch no matter what... I have looked up all sorts of tips or tricks online and can't seem to find anything to help me. I'm sorry about your nerve.. Ouch!! :( At least you're almost done!

Starlight- That's awesome, I'm glad they are growing so well! My hubby and I want to put back 2, if we have 2 really good ones :) How many are you thinking of doing? I can't wait to get the call tomorrow too! Exciting times!

Brandy, yay that is great!

Mmbelle, yes we want to put 2 back if we have two good ones as well :) just a few more days!!

When does everyones fertility doc do the first scan?

Mine wont do mine until 7 weeks :( 8/16 thats forever.

hey everyone!!

starlight and mmbelle-so glad that both of u are doing fine and soon to be pupo:) :hugs::hugs:
am sorry about the pio shots mmbelle...i hope they give u an alternative soon:hugs:

bma-hey hun!!i dont know what protocol it is ...its starting off with lupron subq for 10 days followed by estrace twice daily ..then pio !!
i received my meds today..yay!

there are only 7 pills of prednisone..i wanted to know how many days did u take that medicine and when did you start taking..how many days after transfer did u take it?
i have pio too...2 vials ..they also included 3 boxes..63 inserts of endometrin...i think i wil be on pio for a few weeks followed by endometrin:shrug:

brandy-Congratulationsss!!!!thats an awesome beta!!

scerena, august, babylove,babydreamer an all the othr ladies i misssed:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey everyone!!

starlight and mmbelle-so glad that both of u are doing fine and soon to be pupo:) :hugs::hugs:
am sorry about the pio shots mmbelle...i hope they give u an alternative soon:hugs:

bma-hey hun!!i dont know what protocol it is ...its starting off with lupron subq for 10 days followed by estrace twice daily ..then pio !!
i received my meds today..yay!

there are only 7 pills of prednisone..i wanted to know how many days did u take that medicine and when did you start taking..how many days after transfer did u take it?
i have pio too...2 vials ..they also included 3 boxes..63 inserts of endometrin...i think i wil be on pio for a few weeks followed by endometrin:shrug:

brandy-Congratulationsss!!!!thats an awesome beta!!

scerena, august, babylove,babydreamer an all the othr ladies i misssed:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have to do vaginal capsules of progesterone 3x per day for the next 10 weeks as well as PIO injections till the 2 vials are gone.. I think thats 3 weeks.

brandy- OMG...i dint know i would have to do both..i thought it would be one after the other....:shrug: I looked at the needles just now..they are so large...:cry:

brandy- OMG...i dint know i would have to do both..i thought it would be one after the other....:shrug: I looked at the needles just now..they are so large...:cry:

People get all freaked out by them but honestly they are super easy :)

make sure to put the alcohol on a couple minutes before injecting so theres plenty of drying time. I give mine in the upper buttocks right behind the hip bone works the best for me. After you do the injection rub/massage the area and or use eating pad.... the heat will help to distribute the oils in the muscle.

Some people say ice it but It makes the process longer than I really want it to be.. hah.

When I do it like I said above I havent had any pain.

Mission- don't worry dear I think I've just had a bad experience! Most people seem to do fine! Yay for getting all the meds, it starts to seem real!

Brandy- I think that's a normal amount of time to wait for the first scan, but I bet you're going crazy waiting! (I would be too!) :)

Starlight- any news about your embies today?!

AFM- my dr is switching me to crinone after Friday, I almost passed out this morning and then threw up and my hubby said, that's enough of that! So I am super glad I can switch, the PIO just doesn't agree with my body. Also the dr said I still have 6 growing, but 2 are falling behind, but there are still 4 perfect ones!!! So ET is Friday at 12:30!! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->