Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Mmbelle, great news about your embies! Friday will be here in no time!!

Thanks mission and brandy! :)

Our transfer is scheduled for 9am on Friday! I was so excited to get the call that I forgot to ask about the embies, lol! But assume they are doing ok :)

Mmbelle, great news about your embies! Friday will be here in no time!!

Thanks mission and brandy! :)

Our transfer is scheduled for 9am on Friday! I was so excited to get the call that I forgot to ask about the embies, lol! But assume they are doing ok :)

:happydance::happydance: PUPO Friday wahooooo

yayyyy starlight and mmbelle- one more day and u shal be PUPO...:happydance::happydance:..how many are you guys planning to transfer?

mmbelle- glad u are able to shift to crinone:hugs:

My lupron starts today...:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

MM and starlight only 1 more day!!

Mission congrats on getting started wont be much longer.

AFM- I have my 2nd beta I am hping so much this is it and we get our baby after almost 4 years

thanks brandy and mission --- eeeee one day. I am at work today but can't concentrate on anything!!!!! I just want it to be tomorrow already and then after that I want to fast forward to when we can test, what day do you think would be good to start testing at home? Beta test isn't until 18 days after retrieval, but I can't wait for that! We are set to transfer 1-2 embryos, but we really want to transfer 2!!!

thanks brandy and mission --- eeeee one day. I am at work today but can't concentrate on anything!!!!! I just want it to be tomorrow already and then after that I want to fast forward to when we can test, what day do you think would be good to start testing at home? Beta test isn't until 18 days after retrieval, but I can't wait for that! We are set to transfer 1-2 embryos, but we really want to transfer 2!!!

How much was your trigger will you be doing a booster? I started the day after transfer to watch it lighten up and darken up... Easier for me to see the progression

Thanks, Mission, Starlight, and Brandy!! I am so excited too! Can't wait to be PUPO! We are hoping to transfer 2 as well :)

Yeah what did you trigger with Starlight? I triggered with Lupron so there is no HCG in my system. I don't know what day I will start POAS but I know I won't be able to resist!

Brandy- is your 2nd Beta today? Can't wait to hear your numbers!

I had triggered with Oridrel, so there was HCG in there, but I don't remember how much! May be good to test right after transfer so that I can see the line lighten and then hopefully darken...ahh not sure yet but don't think that I will be able to resist for long!!

Instead of wondering if the lines real or not make sure you test early enough to get a baseline. If you start late you won't know till you teat for a few days.

My beta was this morning now I wait

starlight and mmbelle gl with your transfers on Friday I can't wait t hear all about them :) are these 5 day transfers? If so starlight I got my bfp at 5dp5dt so 5 days after, test whenever you feel comfortable too ladies :hugs:

mission yay so happy you're starting :happydance: I'm very excited for you :)

Bma how are you and the twins getting along??? Hope you're all well??

brandy great bets gl with today's :)

:hi: to anyone I missed :hugs:

scerena - thanks!! yes am doing a day 5 transfer (and mmbelle is too) :). I am really eager to hear about how the embies are doing tomorrow morning. I am at work right now and can't concentrate at all!!

brandy - hope you get a great beta!!

starlight well done for getting to a 5 days transfer :) I'm so happy for you I'm sure your embies are doing great :) I cannot wait to hear all about them tomorrow :)

:headspin::headspin::wohoo::yipee::rofl:

Doctor just called and my Beta is 892!! Tripled in 48 hours :happydance:

Ultrasound 8/13 to see how many lil bugs are in there!

brandy what a brilliant beta result :) how exciting will your scan be :) you any guesses on how many???

Brandy- CONGRATS!! That's amazing!! :happydance:

Scerena- Thanks! Yeah mine's a 5 day transfer too like Starlight said! How are you feeling?
Good to know you got yours at 5dp5dt! My husband was asking today how soon I can start testing! haha he is just as anxious as me!

Starlight- I feel your pain... I can't concentrate at ALL! It's weird thinking this could be our last day before we are pregnant for the next 40ish weeks!!! Crazy! :baby:

mmbelle well done on getting a 5dt that's really good :) how exciting tomorrow you will be PUPO, how lovely your oh can wait to test either :) I have everything crossed for both you and starlight :hug:

I'm feeling really good thanks or asking :)

MMbelle and starlight- good luck for your transfer tomorrow..wl be waiting to hear frm both of u!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->