Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Yay everyone on their BFPs! This feels like a lucky thread!

Yay Starlight!!!! It's so much fun to see that wonderful, beautiful second line!! :) congrats!!

Yes Mrs T this really is a lucky one!

Mission, you're getting so close!! :)

Here is my second FR test, line is darker than yesterday!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 12
thanks Mrs T!! that is exciting that you will be starting your cycle soon :) :)

mmbelle--yay for the line getting darker!! I will test again tomorrow morning...probably every morning just to make sure that it is real!! hehe

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

WTG Girls looks great!

That progression line is right on MM :)

Loving the progression starlight & mmbelle :wohoo:

yay! starlight..beautiful line... :happydance:
mmbelle n starlight- cant wait for your betas girls...am happy everone is doing great on this thread!!!

AFM- waiting for monday...have been having some clear discharge since i startedd taking lupron suBQ..it has now turned milky..i dont understand whats going on because i was on 1 month lurpron shot..i was not supposed to ovulate or anything..this SUBQ lupron is just a continuation of that 1 month shot...i also had twinges in ovaries when i started subQ shots....i hope its not a cyst or something:dohh:

I am just hoping the blood work and ultrasound goes well on monday so that i can start estrace!!!
Feels like am the last on here to complete my cycle...:coffee:

Anyone heard from August yet? She last posted July 22nd...

Mission mommy- I would think it is the effects of the trigger shot. Did you do an hcg trigger? That's the pregnancy hormone so its likely you are having symptoms and remember they just went in and extracted those eggs from you. :) now, I didn't take all the same meds as you so I could be way off here. :) rest up and drink your Gatorade and let us know what the fert report is!!!

Brandy- have not heard from August. I'm going to assume that she is super tired and possibly sick with carrying three sweet babies. <3
How are you feeling?

Mission mommy- I would think it is the effects of the trigger shot. Did you do an hcg trigger? That's the pregnancy hormone so its likely you are having symptoms and remember they just went in and extracted those eggs from you. :) now, I didn't take all the same meds as you so I could be way off here. :) rest up and drink your Gatorade and let us know what the fert report is!!!

Brandy- have not heard from August. I'm going to assume that she is super tired and possibly sick with carrying three sweet babies. <3
How are you feeling?

So exhausted and hoping for Monday to get here soon. That's a double edge sword. Monday to get ultrasound but I really need to be able to rest and not work full time.

Do you think they will want you to go part time?

How are you feeling?

When i first read this,i thought u mistook me for some one else...but no it was for me ..lol..i was so confused!!
Well looks like u forgot :haha:..i am having an FET!! i am done with my retrieval in May and i have 9 little babies waiting in the freezer!!
I hope your little ones are doing fine:hugs:

:dohh: I KNEW THAT! Sorry :flower:

I'm on another thread and I got you two confused!!! Okay so now..... I have no idea why! Maybe the estrace etc? Do you still go in ever so often for blood work and ultrasounds?

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all having a good weekend!!
I am nervous/excited for my beta tomorrow morning! Just hoping its strong numbers :)

Starlight- how are you holding up?! Lines still getting darker?!

Brandy- I can't wait to hear about your scan tomorrow!

Mission- I don't know a lot about FET's when are you putting your embryos back in?! That's awesome you have 9 frosties! Are you going to unfreeze all of them? Or do you choose a few? Not sure how that works! :) excited for you tho!

Mission, looks like things are coming up for you soon, yay!!

Mmbelle, can't wait to hear about your beta, mine is on Wednesday! I am POAS every morning and the lines show up instantly now, I just love seeing it!

Brandy, you must be excited for your u/s tmr!!!

Bma-I did not start estrace yet..tomorrow i have the first scan and blodwork to check. If everything is alright i get to start estrace ...so hopefully it begins tomorrow..i have only few scans may be 3-4 altogether :)

With that discharge i am wondering if its an infection.i wrote to my nurse about it..waiting for her reply but it wont be before tomorrow evening!
I have allergy like syptoms too..runny nose and all...i dont know what to do..Goshh !i so hope al this does not affect my cycle!

starlight-yea..things are happening quicker now!! :):happydance:How are u doing?Good to hear about the constant second line..your Beta is not far away,,,yay!
mmbelle-waiting to hear about it..good luck Hun..am sure u'l do great!:hugs:

babydreamer-Hey Hunni..how are u?:hugs:Are u following this thread??? Whats going on with your cycle? i thought it was supposed to start soon..hoping to hear from you!!:hugs:

I just got back to work from my ultrasound and there is TWINS! They are both measuring the exact same size. We were able to see the sac and the yoke with the fetal poles making a tiny appearance. We thought we saw the heartbeats but she didn&#8217;t want to say 100%

But all looks well!! We go back in a week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->