Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Thanks August :) will try my best not to stress...

hope you had a great vacation! You must be looking forward tp your scans tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about it!

:hi: everyone! I know I've been gone for a while. I went on vacation/holiday for two weeks and I had no internet access there *shocking* My poor in-laws wouldn't even know what to do with a computer :rofl: I'm feeling great and back home now. I have my next appointment/scan tomorrow. I'm nervous yet excited. Can't wait to see what's going on in there. Are there still 3, 2, or 1? :shrug:

I've got some catching up to do! I pray you are all doing well.

Brandy ~ Congrats on the twins :happydance:

You had me worried lol! Welcome back

Starlight- can't wait for your beta tomorrow!! Don't stress, I really haven't had any signs or symptoms yet besides peeing a little more than usual!

August- welcome back!! :) excited to hear about your scan!! :)

Hello everyone else and thanks for doing the little survey!! It's fun to see :)

Hey Everyone!!:flower:

BMA-Aww Hunni..no need to be sorry..it happens...we humans forget sometimes:hugs:
Well i did get a reply from my nurse . [TMI]She told me that if the discharge is smelly and there is an itch i need to go to my gynaecologist. Well its just a normal discharge according to what i read online..not really smelly and itchy down there so ignoring it..could be the lupron side effect becausse it started when i started lupron:shrug:
Well there are aantibiotics few days before transfer so if there is anything it should go before transfer..am not that worried!

mmbelle-:hugs:

Starlight-Am so sorry about the cramps and pain...How are you feeling now Hun.Hope everything is alright..:hugs: i guess u have beta tomorrow..good luck :hugs:

scerena-Thank u Hunni:hugs::hugs:

August-sooo Glad you are fine and back to the thread!:hugs:
Identical twins among triplets sounds amazing!!!

Brandy-:hugs:

Starlight- can't wait for your beta tomorrow!! Don't stress, I really haven't had any signs or symptoms yet besides peeing a little more than usual!

August- welcome back!! :) excited to hear about your scan!! :)

Hello everyone else and thanks for doing the little survey!! It's fun to see :)

I didn't get the whole "sickness" feeling until exactly 9weeks pregnant. My chest doesn't even hurt! LOL

thanks ladies :) your comforting works really help! Feeling much better today and I just got back from my boodwork this morning and now just staring at my phone waiting for them to call me, lol, will report back when I get the call!

Just got the call and my beta today is 420 (12dp5dt) Just got the call and the test came back positive and my beta is 420! Next step is doctor appointment and ultrasound on Sept 3rd...so not for a month!!!!!! I was surprised there was no follow up beta or anything like that...so I guess I will just continue to test at home until September.

I am currently cautiously excited/happy :)

Just got the call and my beta today is 420 (12dp5dt) Just got the call and the test came back positive and my beta is 420! Next step is doctor appointment and ultrasound on Sept 3rd...so not for a month!!!!!! I was surprised there was no follow up beta or anything like that...so I guess I will just continue to test at home until September.

I am currently cautiously excited/happy :)

Congrats! waiting sucks :(

CONGRATS starlight great beta I'm so happy for you :happydance:

Yay Starlight!! Awesome numbers! That's a long time to wait :( hoping it flies by for you!

thanks so much scerena and mmbelle :)

mmbelle-do you have another beta scheduled?

yes it is a long time to wait! upside is that by 8 weeks, hopefully we will be able to see a lot. in the meantime, I am trying my best to relax and not worry too much (easier said then done!)

Starlight-Yes my next beta is Tuesday Aug 13th :) I am dying just waiting that long... But with that strong of a number you have, no need to stress!

August- can't wait to hear from you! :)

Starlight-Yes my next beta is Tuesday Aug 13th :) I am dying just waiting that long... But with that strong of a number you have, no need to stress!

August- can't wait to hear from you! :)

My next scan is Tuesday the 13th too!

FX for both of us :)

Yay!!! Congratulations Straight!! That's a strong beta..glad everything is going well!!:happydance:

Such great news on the thread! So happy for you starlight!!

AFM/ had my nuchal screening test today and everything looks great. The doctor isn't 100% certain but he says he thinks its a boy and a girl! He showed us baby a which obviously had something in between his legs and showed me baby b and she had nothing like baby a!!! So cool. My heart is happy! <3

Such great news on the thread! So happy for you starlight!!

AFM/ had my nuchal screening test today and everything looks great. The doctor isn't 100% certain but he says he thinks its a boy and a girl! He showed us baby a which obviously had something in between his legs and showed me baby b and she had nothing like baby a!!! So cool. My heart is happy! <3

oh how exciting!! Congrats :) :happydance:

wowww Bma..that is soo awesome:happydance: ...hope thats true so that you have one of each!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->