Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Congrats Brandy!!! How exciting :)

AFM- beta today (10dp5dt) was 188!!! :) so happy!!

mmbelle congrats Hun :wohoo: great number :) are you having a repeat beta done?

Congratulations brandyyy !!!!

mmbelle that's an awesome beta hun. Congratulations!!

Afm I had my baseline today and everything seemed perfect so I start my estrace.
Next ultrasound for lining check is Thursday. I finally started.yayy!

Congratulations brandyyy !!!!

mmbelle that's an awesome beta hun. Congratulations!!

Afm I had my baseline today and everything seemed perfect so I start my estrace.
Next ultrasound for lining check is Thursday. I finally started.yayy!

mission yay I am soooooo happy for you, it's been a long time coming for you since this thread began :) can't wait to follow your FET :wohoo:

Thanks Ladies!

Scerena- my next beta isn't until next Tuesday... It seems kinda far away to me but I guess that's how my clinic does it! :)

Mission- Yay!! I bet you're excited to get things moving along! :)

Hi everyone!

I have read so many of your posts but this is my first time on this thread. I am just starting IVF this past weekend and have a question for you experts...

I started 10 units of lupron daily on Saturday and I am having some spotting of blood already. Is this normal? It looks like old stuff... Sorry if this is TMI. How long did everyone wait for period once starting lupron if you were taking it for two weeks starting on day 21?

Hi everyone!

I have read so many of your posts but this is my first time on this thread. I am just starting IVF this past weekend and have a question for you experts...

I started 10 units of lupron daily on Saturday and I am having some spotting of blood already. Is this normal? It looks like old stuff... Sorry if this is TMI. How long did everyone wait for period once starting lupron if you were taking it for two weeks starting on day 21?

I spotted for almost 3 weeks straight on lupron.. it's totally normal.

It doesnt hurt to mention it to the nurse at your fertility docs office though.

Hi everyone!

Hey!!! Welcome to the thread.
I spotted for a few days ..I guess its normal...did not affect the cycle. My period came 3 days after starting lupron . Good luck for your cycle.

Scerena- thanks hun :hugs: the wait was really long but now that's its near..it feels so surreal.
Mmbelle-yes hun..excited but very nervous too..going everything goes well. It must be so hard for you to wait for the next beta..well you can always poas and keep yourself busy..haha!!

Mission- seriously that's all I'll be doing so it still seems real... POAS is my life right now! Lol

All preggo ladies- it would be fun for all of you to answer these questions cause I keep trying to go through the thread to find out the info!

The day you got your BFP- (ex. 6dp5dt) using FRER

1st Beta- (10dp5dt) 188

2nd Beta- (#dp#dt)

1st Scan- #if weeks, any fun info like heartbeats

Number of babies- 1, 2 or 3?

I am in...

The day you got your BFP- 4DP5DT

1st Beta- 8DP5DT 294

2nd Beta- 10DP5DT 892

1st Scan- 5W6D. Saw the sac and fetal pole

Number of babies- 2

Brandy- congrats!!!! :happydance:

Mmbelle- congrats!! :hugs:

Mission mommy- did you tell them about the discharge and all that today? What did they say? Please forgive me for being so forgetful... I really can't even blame it on "pregnancy brain" because I was having trouble before I got pregnant and now it's just worse! Lmao! Seriously.

The day I got my bfp on frer: 4dp5dt (transfer was on a Thursday and positive on that Monday... So 4 days... )

1st beta 8dp5dt : 191

2nd beta 11dp5dt : 599

3rd beta 14dp5dt: 1498

4th beta 18dp5dt: greater than 5000 after that one they just would put greater than 5000.

First scan: 5 weeks 6 days baby a: 10.28mm baby b: 11.09 mm

Second scan: 7 weeks 2 days baby a: 11.36mm heart rate:133.93 baby b: 10.72mm heart rate: 138.89

Third : heart beats: 166.67 / 163. 04 @ 8 weeks 1 day

I have 2 babies :cloud9:

1st bfp- 5dp5dt

1st beta 9dp5dt- 223

2nd beta 11dp5dt- 715

1st scan- 6w2d and saw heartbeat babys crl measured 5.5mm

2nd scan- 7w2d baby measured 10.3mm, saw heartbeat :)

3rd scan- 12w6d baby measured 68.6mm and baby looked human :)

I have 1 baby :)

starlight have you had your beta? Or when is it Hun?

mission well I am so happy for you Hun and I am really rooting for you :)

mmbelle gl for Tuesday :)

qwerty :hi: welcome to the thread :) I didn't take lupron but I see mission answered your question :) gl :)

Mission, i am so excited for your FET cycle!!!

Mmbelle, those are great beta numbers, yay:)!!

Scerena, how are you doing?? :)

Brandy, twins!!! Fantastic your scan went wonderfully yesterday!

Afm, my beta is scheduled for tomorrow. This morning I woke up and had really horrible and sharp cramps, and my breasts are also not sore anymore ( they had been very tender ever since BFP last wee). I am so scared and sad that I feel like I am m/c :( I took a HPT test today and it said 2-3 weeks pregnant but that didn't comfort me much as I know hcg can stay in your system for a while. I am trying to stay calm but tough to be optimistic, I tool Tylenol so pain is almost gone now, my DH is so wonderful, he suggested that I take the day off work and he did too so that he could help make me feel better. Now I just wait!

Mission, i am so excited for your FET cycle!!!

Mmbelle, those are great beta numbers, yay:)!!

Scerena, how are you doing?? :)

Brandy, twins!!! Fantastic your scan went wonderfully yesterday!

Afm, my beta is scheduled for tomorrow. This morning I woke up and had really horrible and sharp cramps, and my breasts are also not sore anymore ( they had been very tender ever since BFP last wee). I am so scared and sad that I feel like I am m/c :( I took a HPT test today and it said 2-3 weeks pregnant but that didn't comfort me much as I know hcg can stay in your system for a while. I am trying to stay calm but tough to be optimistic, I tool Tylenol so pain is almost gone now, my DH is so wonderful, he suggested that I take the day off work and he did too so that he could help make me feel better. Now I just wait!

I know it's hard to do but don't stress... I had bad cramps the days leading to my beta, the day of and a few days after. I was so sure that I was going to MC but didn't ;) Sit back and take it easy hun :hugs:

The day you got your BFP- 6dp3dt

1st Beta- (11dp3dt) 127

2nd Beta- (15dp3dt) 1370

1st Scan- 5w1d only saw two fraternal sacs, then at 6w4d saw two babies with heartbeats :cloud9: And then on 7w1d ultrasound showed identical twins and one singleton --- it's triplets.

Number of babies- As of my last scan on 7w1d - 3 babies

:hi: everyone! I know I've been gone for a while. I went on vacation/holiday for two weeks and I had no internet access there *shocking* My poor in-laws wouldn't even know what to do with a computer :rofl: I'm feeling great and back home now. I have my next appointment/scan tomorrow. I'm nervous yet excited. Can't wait to see what's going on in there. Are there still 3, 2, or 1? :shrug:

I've got some catching up to do! I pray you are all doing well.

Brandy ~ Congrats on the twins :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->