Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Starlight ~ Congrats on your beta! That's a fantastic number! By 8 weeks you'll be able to see the baby (babies) and their heartbeats :hugs: So exciting!!!! :yipee:

BMA ~ your ultrasound sounds amazing!!!!! I so hope you have a boy/girl :hugs:

As for me ~ my scan went great! All three babies are doing well. They are measuring 10 weeks which is what I should be tomorrow. My official due date is March 5th (my 26th birthday)... All babies measure about the same and the heart beats were amazing! I go back next Friday in which I'll be getting discharged to my primary obgyn, I already scheduled an appointment for the same date :yipee: :wohoo: On the other hand, my blood pressure and sugar drops drastically throughout the day. Dr. thinks I need to eat more! But it's so hard to eat when everything seems so gross... I'm a picky eater and now that I'm pregnant Im finding it very hard to find something to eat. This morning I almost passed out making breakfast. I had to yell for my husband as I sat on the kitchen floor, so that he could make me a quick bowl of cereal --- thats how weak I was. Craziness!

Bma- how exciting!! One of each would be so much fun! :)

August- YAY! I bet it was so fun to see all three doing good! And what a fun due date, same as your birthday :) I am turning 26 in a couple months too! :hugs:

This is so much fun hearing about all these successes!! I'm excited for each and everyone of you! :happydance:

Brilliant news bma how exciting having one of each :happydance:

august congrats on your scan glad all is well with the babies :)

mmbelle, how are you feeling? your next beta is in less than a week, how exciting! I am counting the days until our next appt/us, lol

brandy, you must be looking forward to your scan next week, woot woot!

thanks mission :) how are you??

thanks bma! ohhh how wonderful that about the b/g twins, congratulations!!!!

august- thanks! yes DH and I cannot wait to hear the heartbeat, just need to make it safely to 8 weeks! that is fantastic that the triplets are doing well and they have the same due date as your bday, what a great present :) hope your stomach settles down soon so that you can keep some food down!

scerena, how are you doing? :)

mmbelle, how are you feeling? your next beta is in less than a week, how exciting! I am counting the days until our next appt/us, lol

brandy, you must be looking forward to your scan next week, woot woot!

thanks mission :) how are you??

thanks bma! ohhh how wonderful that about the b/g twins, congratulations!!!!

august- thanks! yes DH and I cannot wait to hear the heartbeat, just need to make it safely to 8 weeks! that is fantastic that the triplets are doing well and they have the same due date as your bday, what a great present :) hope your stomach settles down soon so that you can keep some food down!

scerena, how are you doing? :)

Yes very anxious. The worry never ends. I will be 7 weeks at the next scan.

Starlight ~ Congrats on your beta! That's a fantastic number! By 8 weeks you'll be able to see the baby (babies) and their heartbeats :hugs: So exciting!!!! :yipee:

BMA ~ your ultrasound sounds amazing!!!!! I so hope you have a boy/girl :hugs:

As for me ~ my scan went great! All three babies are doing well. They are measuring 10 weeks which is what I should be tomorrow. My official due date is March 5th (my 26th birthday)... All babies measure about the same and the heart beats were amazing! I go back next Friday in which I'll be getting discharged to my primary obgyn, I already scheduled an appointment for the same date :yipee: :wohoo: On the other hand, my blood pressure and sugar drops drastically throughout the day. Dr. thinks I need to eat more! But it's so hard to eat when everything seems so gross... I'm a picky eater and now that I'm pregnant Im finding it very hard to find something to eat. This morning I almost passed out making breakfast. I had to yell for my husband as I sat on the kitchen floor, so that he could make me a quick bowl of cereal --- thats how weak I was. Craziness!

August- find some protein bars you like. I really like the cliff bars. They don't have that weird taste most protein bars have.
And I was drinking a protein shake as well, because food was repulsive to me. I would eat plain butter biscuits from chik fil a. Need that protein though. I so hope you get better. I found that eating a protein bar in bed made all the difference. Crackers were too try for my throat.

I'm having a huge aversion to meat and poultry. I can not fathom biting in to chicken or meat. This is making it so hard to eat. I can eat Taco Bell or jack in the box because their meat is practically mush and when I think about that I want to gag as well! :wacko: it's tough but it will get better.

Ohhh I just tried peanut butter on a saltine... Not too shabby :)

Bma I could not eat meat and only recently have but still can't eat chicken!!!

starlight I'm doing good thanks :) finding out baby's gender next friday :) love your ticker :happydance:

Scerena- it's so hard. Yuck... I can make myself gag thinking about it. It's amazing how are babies can still thrive. I need to pop on over to your pregnancy journal. :)

Bma I could not eat meat and only recently have but still can't eat chicken!!!

starlight I'm doing good thanks :) finding out baby's gender next friday :) love your ticker :happydance:

So exciting. I am requesting 10week genetic blood tests to see if they will do it. Spose to tell the sex. I wonder if it works for twins though

Bma crazy isn't it! I'm the same I tried taking a bite of chicken the other day and oh gosh I was gagging :haha: I try to eat like yoghurts, nuts etc to try get at least some protein in my diet! I'm wondering wether protein shakes are any good? Oh drinks them (gym fanatic)!
Sorry I haven't been on your journal either- I find it so hard to keep up with all the threads and journals I follow :dohh:

brandy we don't have that blood test here :( it's so great that you can do that :) the earliest we have are private gender scans at 16wks... Fx'd you can have the test with twins :)

Brandy- it doesn't. I've already tried , I even thought maybe they could still do it and I'd know the Sex of one of them but nope... Doesn't work with twins. I did do the nuchal translucency test and he could tell the sex obviously not 100% but when baby a had something between his legs that baby b did not it was obvious!

I did however participate in a study for the blood test in twins. Basically I have 4 vials of blood and DH gave 1. They send it in and do whatever and then when my babies are born I have to swab their cheeks and send it in. So hopefully in the future these blood tests will work for twins.

Scerena- it's very hard to keep up. I get people mixed up too :dohh:
But the protein drinks I bought where good but then they made me grossed out because it left a film in my mouth. DH really likes them so he can have them.,, maybe later on in pregnancy I want be so picky and can drink them!

brandy--hopefully the time flies and you'll be out of your 1st tri soon. tough to be worried all the time!

bma--peanut butter on saltines sounds like a good one. i haven't felt the nausea yet, but will keep that one in my back pocket for later :)

scerena--how exciting you are finding out the gender next friday!!! woohoo! hehe, glad you enjoy the ticker, i could't help myself and put it in yesterday even though it may be a bit early...

afm, i just got a call to find out that our u/s and doctor appt have been moved up to Aug 26, yay! will be 7 weeks then. so that is one less week of waiting hehe :) can't wait!!!

bma yes I might give them a try, I have started eating a bit of meat though like gammon and pork I hope I can eat more meats soon :)

starlight brilliant news you have a week less to wait :happydance: I love tickers following how big baby is :)

scerena, hehe yes, i love the tickers too. Yours is the size of an orange now!!! when is it that you started to feel the morning sickness/nausea?

starlight I know they get big quick :) um I really can't remember I would guess around 6 weeks I think, not everyone gets it hopefully you will be lucky and not get it :hugs:

Brandy- it doesn't. I've already tried , I even thought maybe they could still do it and I'd know the Sex of one of them but nope... Doesn't work with twins. I did do the nuchal translucency test and he could tell the sex obviously not 100% but when baby a had something between his legs that baby b did not it was obvious!

I did however participate in a study for the blood test in twins. Basically I have 4 vials of blood and DH gave 1. They send it in and do whatever and then when my babies are born I have to swab their cheeks and send it in. So hopefully in the future these blood tests will work for twins.

Oh I would like to be in that test to help! Do you have information on it or was it just from your specific doctors?

In don't have info. They just asked me to be a part of the study when I got there.

Oh my goodness! This thread has blown up with :bfp:!!! :happydance:
Congrats Brandy, Starlight and mbelle!!! :happydance:
What a lucky thread! :dance:

AFM, My MC messed up my cycle and I had a way delayed ovulation so I'm still waiting for the :witch: to show so that I can get to stimming! I just started Lupron injections again last Friday so here we go again. I had an appointment with an endocrinologist about my auto-immune issues and I have had so much blood drawn and so many tests done I feel like a human blood bank! Still waiting to hear back about the hashimotos and hypothyroid results but for now we proceed as normal for another IVF. Hopefully this one sticks!

How is everyone else? Mission are you stimming yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->