Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

brandy-amazing that the u/s went really well and that the babies are doing great, yay!!

mmbelle-that is so so exciting that you will have your u/s next Friday!! the days are passing way too slowly as I just want it to be the 26th already... :)

mission-sounds like your lining is looking good. have my fingers crossed for you that you'll be able to do the transfer soon and that it will be successful!!

scerena-one more day till you find out the gender of the baby!!!! eeee,exciting!!

bma-must be so amazing to know the sex of your babies, yay!

So I am freaking out bawling my eyes out right now. I just had to leave work cause I was leaking blood everywhere. It soaked through my dress, and my co-worker told me I needed to go to the bathroom. I ran in there and yep, blood everywhere. It's really watery blood but a lot of it. :( I think I'm miscarrying :( I called my dr and I have an U/S today at 2. I'm so sad right now. Why me?!! I don't have any cramps or pain yet but I guess I'll know more after the scan.

Mmbelle- praying so very hard that you are NOT miscarrying! Please, please keep us updated ...

I just googled the time in Utah- it's 11. If that's Tru I can not believe your dr is making you wait until 2! They are a fertility clinic and could surely squeeze you in? What the heck? Sorry I'm just putting myself in your shoes, I'd tell them no I'm coming in now and want to be seen.

I know of two other girls that are pregnant and had some bleeding. Everything checked out and they were put on bed rest for a couple of days.

mmbelle I am crossing literally everything for you Hun I really am :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

starlight & brandy thank you ladies :hugs: and thanks for the guess brandy :hugs:

mmbelle---i have everything crossed for you too that all is okay. so sorry that you are going through this :hugs: hope everything looks okay in the scan

bma ~ how early did you find out the gender of your babies?

Scerena - I can't wait to know what you are having.... I'll guess girl for now ;) As for me - it's hard eating for all three babies :rofl:

Mission ~ You're getting closer and closer :hugs:

Brandy ~ My next scan is tomorrow (I'll be 11w1d)

as for me - Tomorrow I'll be getting discharged from the fertility center and then I have my first appointment with my Obgyn :happydance:

mmbelle ~ I'm praying for you... like Bma said, many people bleed. I did around 7weeks. I was told that no cramps or pains was a good thing. It went away after a week... I would call and make them see me earlier!

august thanks Hun :) I will update tomorrow :) must be hard eating for three babies bless ya!!!
Yay or getting discharged tomorrow to your OB :wohoo:

bma ~ how early did you find out the gender of your babies?

Scerena - I can't wait to know what you are having.... I'll guess girl for now ;) As for me - it's hard eating for all three babies :rofl:

Mission ~ You're getting closer and closer :hugs:

Brandy ~ My next scan is tomorrow (I'll be 11w1d)

as for me - Tomorrow I'll be getting discharged from the fertility center and then I have my first appointment with my Obgyn :happydance:

I was 12 weeks & 4 days! I did the nuchal translucency test and he was able to tell but it's not 100%... But I'm pretty sure that's what they are :)

Praying your scan goes well and you just have a bleed that will pass shortly.

Thinking of you and waiting for an update!

Thanks everyone, the scan didn't really give us any clear answers. We saw a tiny tiny sac, by my dr said it was smaller than she'd like it was really low in my uterus... So they did bloodwork to test my hcg, progesterone and estrogen levels and she said she might get the results back today but if not she'll call me in the morning. So not really sure what to think at this point. Just have to wait and see I guess. By the way my husband called and tried to get us in sooner but my dr was in surgery so we got in at 1:30 instead of 2. We need all the prayers we can get at this point!!

mmbelle, am thinking of you and hoping that all is okay. sorry that the scan was not able to confirm much. hope that you hear back really soon!

mmbelle so sorry to hear that you haven't got any clear answers :hugs: I hope that your blood work comes back ok and that you hear from them ASAP :hugs: I will be praying for you :hugs:

You got my prayers! Are they going to so another ultrasound soon? Like in a couple days or anything?

mmbelle-Aww hunni..sorry to hear about the bleed.:hugs:
i pray and hope your little one is fine in there and its just a harmless bleed...waiting to hear the results of your tests...fx'd everything is fine !!:hugs::hugs:

Afm-next scan on sunday..hope my estradiol levels rise to the levels they want,...i wil know my transfer date on sunday .

august-yayyy! getting transfered to obgyn sounds great:hugs:!

scerena-excited to hear your baby's gender!!! :hugs:

starlight-thanks hun!

babydreamer-how r u. whats happening?

bma, brandy and evryone else-hey!!!! :hugs:

I am suprised with triplets they arent keeping you longer August :) Thats great though.

Has the doctors given you a care plan? They have already informed me that I will be having a scan every 2-3 weeks. Hopefully you get to see your babies alot too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->