Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

mmbelle I am praying hard and sending out good thoughts to you! I'm sure everything is fine. Plenty of women bleed and go on to have normal pregnancies and healthy babies. My best friend bled with her last and she was really freaked out but she has a beautiful, healthy little girl now. :hugs:

Mission, I start stimming tonight!! I went into the doctor today and my lining looks good and so we start the gonal f and menopur along with the Lupron tonight! :happydance: My stomach is already bruised from the Lupron so it's going to be fun finding places to stick more needles but I'm just happy we are moving along now! I've been a bit down lately and not as optimistic this time around but hopefully that will change soon.
I'm excited for you, you're getting close to transfer!! I will be sending you massive amounts of :dust: and crossing all my fingers and toes for you that you get your :bfp:!! Do you know yet how many you're putting back?

Starlight, and Brandy, so happy for you girls!! And Bma, yay for going to the OBGYN!! I can't wait to hopefully join you girls soon!!

Scerena, how exciting!! I guess boy too :winkwink:

To anyone I missed :hi:

Hi ladies,

Thank you to all of you for your kind words and support! My dr called and said my hcg rose from 3648 which was 2 days ago to 6400 today. So she is optimistic, my estrogen looked good but my progesterone was low so I have to do the PIO again starting tonight instead of the crinone. She gave me a PIO that is in a different oil so it's not as thick. Hopefully I can handle this one. I will do anything for a healthy baby tho! So as of now no miscarriage! I got back in a week for another ultrasound, hoping we can see more! Fx!

Scerena- my guess is girl!! :)

August- I can't even imagine eating for 3 babies! That would be really hard!

Babydreamer- yay for stimming!! How exciting!! :)

Mission, brandy, Bma, starlight- hope you are all doing well!! :hugs:

Baby- Thats so awesome that you're stimming!

MM- That is great to hear that the betas were increasing. Low progesterone is correctable. Did they put you on bed rest or anything till this passes?

No not bed rest, just no exercise and nothing up the vag!! But I have stopped bleeding so hopefully it stays that way :)

No not bed rest, just no exercise and nothing up the vag!! But I have stopped bleeding so hopefully it stays that way :)

That's a really good sign! I'm soooo happy for you. I just can't believe they are making you wait another week and no bed rest. I'm a little impatient, so there's that. :wacko:

Were any of you on the bcp for your cycle? I have a question. I stopped the bcp on Monday and started stims in Friday. I started spotting on Friday after first shot and now Saturday morning it seems like AF is here. I haven't heard back from the clinic yet. I have been looking all over the web and some ppl say it's normal and some not. I am totally confused.

I was, but when I got off BCP I spotted only for a couple days and that was it.... So I'm not much help. But I don't think it is a big deal. I remember when I was doing my Clomis and IUI cycles I would start the clomid on day 3 of my period. I can't remember how it was when I did injectables with IUI. But it seems reasonable!

Let us know what they say.

Were any of you on the bcp for your cycle? I have a question. I stopped the bcp on Monday and started stims in Friday. I started spotting on Friday after first shot and now Saturday morning it seems like AF is here. I haven't heard back from the clinic yet. I have been looking all over the web and some ppl say it's normal and some not. I am totally confused.

I had almost a full flow once I stopped the BCP... it started 3 days after the BCP stopped.

I told doctor and all was fine. they had me keep stimming throught it.

Nurse just called and was like, oh that is totally normal to bleed when you stop the pill!

A warning would've been nice!

Hi ladies just a quick update we are having a girl :)

I hope everyone is doing okay? I will read back later today as I'm out at the mo :)

mmbelle-yay! am soo glad that everything is fine !Wish u have no scares going further!!:hugs:

scerena-A girl sounds amazing...so happy for u:hugs:

babydreamer-Thank u hun!:hugs:i am so happy u started. I am almost a week away from transfer.Hoping everything goes well.
we have thought of transfering two..i love to have twins!

Hope everyone else is doing fine:hugs:

i have my scan tomorow and hopefully wil get a date of transfer too!!!

so, I came back from my scan and it dint go as well as I thought it would.
My lining was a 10mm which they said was great but it was a type 2.. they said they preferred a type 1 or triple layered lining but type 2 was ok!!! IF estradiol is good then the transfer would be in a week !Now I am scared because type 2 is not as good :cry:....does anyone have any idea about this????

Googled a bit and found many women having bfps without the triple layered lining..they say thickness matters.. don't know what to think...:shrug:

so, I came back from my scan and it dint go as well as I thought it would.
My lining was a 10mm which they said was great but it was a type 2.. they said they preferred a type 1 or triple layered lining but type 2 was ok!!! IF estradiol is good then the transfer would be in a week !Now I am scared because type 2 is not as good :cry:....does anyone have any idea about this????

Googled a bit and found many women having bfps without the triple layered lining..they say thickness matters.. don't know what to think...:shrug:

Gosh I don't know! I guess I never really got my actual number last time, I just took the doctor at his word that everything was all good! How awful for them to instill that kind of doubt! Try not to worry too much though as I'm sure they wouldn't go through with the transfer if they didn't think it was a good idea. :hugs: And in a weeks time couldn't your lining get thicker still?

Scerena, Congrats!!! A girl!! :pink: How exciting! It will be so fun to shop for a little girl. :winkwink:

Congrats Scerena!! A little girl will be so fun to dress! :)

Mission- my dr never told me lining numbers either, just said yep looks good so I trusted it. Try not to stress about it too much like babydreamer said they wouldn't go through with it if they didn't think you had a good percentage of it working! :) yay, transfer is so soon!!

AFM- no more bleeding just that one day, and my dr called me this weekend to check on me and we discussed more about how it could be from the crinone cause I was doing it 3 times a day so it could have irritated things. So now I do crinone 2 times a day and an IM PIO shot every night as well as an estrogen shot every tues & fri. I don't do well with the PIO I am already so sore after 3 days of it... Can barely walk. But it's hopefully only for 3 more weeks so I'm trying to be strong! Anything to get this baby here safe!! This week I have another ultrasound Fri, hopefully we can see more this time!!

Hello to everyone else!! Hope you all had a good weekend, and are feeling well!!

babydreamer-Hey ! I wish they dint tell me too. When my doctor does it she doesn't tell much..this was a nurse and she was like ...it doesn't look so good but I have to show the pictures to the doctor...what the heckk!! And we got a call to continue the estrace for 2 days and go back tomorrow...luckily my doc is doing the scan tomorrow so i'l have al my questions answered!!
Aargh!! can anything ever go smoothly ???

mmbelle-Am glad things are going good...sorry about the pio..am going to start that soon hopefully...so both of us can complain about it to each other :hugs:
I hope too that its nothing to worry about hun!

:hugs: to everyone else!

Thank you ladies :hugs:

mission like the other ladies said you have another week so I have everything crossed that your lining wipes right where they need it :hugs:

mmbelle gl for your scan on Friday I am glad that the bleeding stopped :hugs:

1babydreamer I hope that you're doing okay Hun? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back