Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Babydreamer- I hope the AF shows soon! You and mission will be close on your schedules! This really is a lucky thread, hoping you get your :baby: this time around! :)

Starlight- still feeling good! Boobs are a little tender but that's all! Yay for your scan being moved up!! So exciting! I can't wait for my next Beta on Tuesday, hoping everything still looks good!

We told our siblings and parents last night, everyone is so excited! My dad started crying it was so sweet, and he NEVER cries. Lol still early but they all knew that we knew if it had worked or not so we decided just to tell them :)

I hope everyone else is doing good! :)

Ok..so my last scan was on Friday and my lining grew from 5 to 8mm...my Re was really happy and said that after the next lining check she might schedule the transfer...am so excited its happening sooner.
Am on a vacation so unable to keep up with bnb.
Baby dreamer_ I am doing an fet hun so no stimmimg..am glad you are starting: hugs:

: hugs: to everyone!!!

Ok..so my last scan was on Friday and my lining grew from 5 to 8mm...my Re was really happy and said that after the next lining check she might schedule the transfer...am so excited its happening sooner.
Baby dreamer_ I am doing an fet hun so no stimmimg..am glad you are starting: hugs:

I totally forgot you're doing FET! Yay for an earlier transfer Hun!! So excited for you :).

AFM, the :witch: finally came on Saturday!! :happydance: I go in on Thursday for a scan and hopefully start stimming soon!! I also made an appointment for my very first acupuncture session today! :happydance:
Positive thoughts for this cycle!! :winkwink:

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well in your first trimesters! :flower:

I totally forgot you're doing FET! Yay for an earlier transfer Hun!! So excited for you :).

AFM, the :witch: finally came on Saturday!! :happydance: I go in on Thursday for a scan and hopefully start stimming soon!! I also made an appointment for my very first acupuncture session today! :happydance:

Congrats! It's the only time us girls are the board are begging for AF to show lol

Hey sweety...so glad that you will be stimmimg soon.can't believe its almost there.. hope we both get our bfp s. Can't wait for you to start. :hugs:

Babydreamer and mission mommy, so excited for you both!! :) :) fX for your BFPs soon!

Hello everyone!!

Yay mission and babydreamer! Things are starting to move along for you both!! :) I also can't wait for your BFP's!!

AFM- had my second Beta today- 3,648!! :happy dance: and my first ultrasound is aug 26th at 8:45 am!! So excited! :)

yay that is super exciting mmbelle!!! that's a fantastic 2nd beta :) and your first u/s is on the same day as me, I have mine on aug 26 at 2pm. we are twins!

I had my second scan today and the babies are healthy :happydance::happydance:

Baby A HB 122 and measuring in at 6w6d
Baby B HB 131 and measuring in at 7w1d

I have never been so relieved. I thought the best moment was getting my BFP but this has beaten it by far!! :cloud9:

Awesome Brandy!! So glad they are healthy and doing well! :) I can't wait to see my baby(ies), I bet it is the best feeling EVER!

Starlight- I just called my clinic and changed my appt cause my DH couldn't make it on the 26th and he really wants to be there so now it's the 23rd at 1:30!! I am excited for both of us to finally see what's going on in there! :) how have you been feeling?

Awesome Brandy!! So glad they are healthy and doing well! :) I can't wait to see my baby(ies), I bet it is the best feeling EVER!

Starlight- I just called my clinic and changed my appt cause my DH couldn't make it on the 26th and he really wants to be there so now it's the 23rd at 1:30!! I am excited for both of us to finally see what's going on in there! :) how have you been feeling?

Congrats on such a great beta!!

Hey Everyone..:flower:
Had my second lining check. It is a 9mm now .They said its a good lining for transfer so they might schedule it after a week if my estrogen is atleast a 100. Waiting to hear from my nurse . Am so nervous.

Girls what was your lining when you had the transfer???

mmbelle and starlight-Thank you !!! i hope too that i add to the bfps of this thread...:hugs:

babydreamer- Hey Hun!!! when does your stimming start???

Hey Everyone..:flower:
Had my second lining check. It is a 9mm now .They said its a good lining for transfer so they might schedule it after a week if my estrogen is atleast a 100. Waiting to hear from my nurse . Am so nervous.

Girls what was your lining when you had the transfer???

mmbelle and starlight-Thank you !!! i hope too that i add to the bfps of this thread...:hugs:

babydreamer- Hey Hun!!! when does your stimming start???

Anything 9 or over is good :) It will increase over the next week as well. But you're fine with 9.

Mine was 15

Brandy ~ Congrats on the twins.... OMG this thread is full of multiples!

Starlight and Mmbelle ~ So excited about you up coming appointments! Its great seeing the babies no matter how tiny they may be...

As for me ~ My appetite is coming back but I'm still having some trouble finding stuff to eat. Today I wanted yellow Spanish rice for lunch but ended up eating something else and now I just feel sick! Its horrible.... I'm hungry all the time!

brandy_ thank you!!I have a few more days of estrace so I guess it would increase a little more...am nervous about every little thing..what you said was re assuring!!!:hugs:

Brandy ~ Congrats on the twins.... OMG this thread is full of multiples!

Starlight and Mmbelle ~ So excited about you up coming appointments! Its great seeing the babies no matter how tiny they may be...

As for me ~ My appetite is coming back but I'm still having some trouble finding stuff to eat. Today I wanted yellow Spanish rice for lunch but ended up eating something else and now I just feel sick! Its horrible.... I'm hungry all the time!

Hey August! When is your next scan?

brandy_ thank you!!I have a few more days of estrace so I guess it would increase a little more...am nervous about every little thing..what you said was re assuring!!!:hugs:

mission hopefully a matter of days for you :hugs: can't wait I'm excited for you!!!

brandy I am so glad to hear that you had a really good scan and both babies are doing well :)

mmbelle great beta looking forward to your scan :)

starlight you and mmbelles really are twins :) looking forward to hearing all about your scan :)

bma I hope that both you and the babies are well???

august How are you feelng Hun? Must be hard work carrying 3 babies??

1babydreamer sending positive vibes your way and I have everything crossed for you that this is your cycle :hugs:

I find out the gender of my baby tomorrow I'm so excited I wish it was today!!!

Scerena- yes, we are all doing very well!

I'm excited for you to find out the sex. I love being able to say my boy and my girl ! <3 and call them by their names ... So much fun

Thanks Hun :hugs: I'm so excited!!! You're so lucky to have one of each :) I have no guess as to what gender my baby is!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->