Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Mission mommy- you made me laugh! You're afraid to cough! I was afraid too, and then a sneeze came, ugh! And then more and more.... I can never just sneeze one time. But don't worry even in my ivf papers, it said coughing, sneezing and bowel movements will not harm the process. Obviously, they have had these questions a few hundred times! :haha:

Take it easy!

Babydreamer_ yay! Excited to her the fert report as well.

MrsT- I'm really sorry this is happening. As if your own emotions aren't up and down already the drs are making it worse. I understand them telling you though. :shrug: good luck hun.

mission I was told to resume normal activities also :) I just made out like I was pregnant like avoided food not good, slept on my left side etc...
I'm doing great thanks :)

thanks brandy!

bma -- lol, you're right, perhaps nature's way of preparing us for lack of sleep later! it is 10am and I am sitting here at my desk and yawning as I write this. I have such a hard time being productive at work these days!!

mission-congrats on being PUPO with twins!!!! so excited for you, how are you feeling?

MrsT--argh, how frustrating!! I am thinking of you and hoping that everything goes ahead as planned!!!

mmbelle-thanks :) I had sore breasts a lot but they seem to have gone away. now just really tired and queasy a lot of the time. Like you, I like having the symptoms too lol!!

scerena-thanks! mmbelle is right, we have not joined you with the singletons, hehe!

1babydreamer-thank you, and happy to hear that your ER went well :) look forward to hearing about your fertilization report!

:hi: Everyone

:blush: Sorry I've been MIA for so long... busy busy busy... I had my NT scan on Friday, everything went great. I was 12w2d and they told me that my singleton is 85% Girl as they saw no boy parts on the screen :rofl: Thw twins were moving around way to much to even try to see what they are. I'm off the prometrium tablets finally so I'm feeling better! And today makes 13 weeks --- hello 2nd tri! :happydance:

Mission - congrats on the transfer hun! I'm so happy for you being PUPO with twins! Its ok to cough and sneeze althought I know I tried not too because I was too scared LOL

bma & Starlight ~ I get up every night at least 5 times to use the bathroom and it always takes me forever to go back to sleep! Sometimes I wake up at 4am wide awake! I too see it as the bodies way of getting us ready for when the little ones are here.

1babydreamer~ I'm so happy to hear that you had your ER and that it went well! Can't wait to hear about the fertilization report.

MrsT _ I'm thinking of you dear :hugs:

mmbelle - I have no more symptoms now at 13weeks. I was blessed to only have morning sickness from 9weeks to 12weeks.

Thanks so much ladies!! So I just got the call and out of the 17 retrieved, 13 have fertilized!! :happydance: That's 4 more than last time! Now we see how they grow and then I should get my transfer details tomorrow for Sunday :happydance:
I'm still feeling a bit uncomfortable today but I'm getting more excited that this might work this time! :thumbup:

August, yay for knowing you probably have at least one girl in there! :pink: And I'm so glad that everything looks great and you're onto your second tri now :winkwink:

Mission, how are you feeling? Are you going to test early or wait for your OTD?

Great report August!

Congratulations baby on the report!

I am happy to report that I finally got the go ahead today! Everyday there is either a problem with my follicle count or estrogen level. Monday I was told I had 4 mature follicles out of 37 total and my estrogen was 3280, then oddly on Tuesday I had 2 mature follicles out of 33 total (I think it was a u/s tech error) and my estrogen was 4609. Today I have 14 mature follicles out of 29 and my estrogen is 5750!!! I get to trigger tonight and ER is on Friday!!! The wait from the extra stimming days has been awful!

I am happy to report that I finally got the go ahead today! Everyday there is either a problem with my follicle count or estrogen level. Monday I was told I had 4 mature follicles out of 37 total and my estrogen was 3280, then oddly on Tuesday I had 2 mature follicles out of 33 total (I think it was a u/s tech error) and my estrogen was 4609. Today I have 14 mature follicles out of 29 and my estrogen is 5750!!! I get to trigger tonight and ER is on Friday!!! The wait from the extra stimming days has been awful!
Awesome! I know with your e2 you have more than 14 :)

bma-i sneezed a few times too, then worried a little...but i gues am feeling more comfortable today..cooked lunch and walked around...dont feel anything different,..funny but i thought i would feel different:haha:
i wish i get some symptoms real soon or i'l go crazy thinking about it!!
scerena-i am eating better too..i would skip meals normally but i am being good now...

august-congrats on 13 weeks hunni..am so happy your triplets are doing so well!

Babydreamer-Awesome fert report Hun.. Am so happy for u..wishing that those embies grow strong and u get many blasts!!How many are you planning to transfer??? are u going for assisted hatching???
i am feeling good..but very very anxious!!! planning to test by monday 6dpt...i cant wait till my otd.i am very very impatient!!

starlight-Am feeling good hun..nothing different at all except all the anxiety...:shrug:

mrs Tso gladd your cycle is moing forward..good luck for the trigger!:hugs:

Thanks Brandy! We're pretty happy with it. 13 is my DH's lucky number :winkwink:

Yay Mrs. T!! Glad you finally got the go ahead for the trigger. I know it stinks being in limbo! :wacko: Good luck Friday!!

Mission, We've done TESE/ICSI but not assisted hatching. My clinic only does that for FET and for women over 40 I think. We plan on putting two back for sure and I hope we get some more to freeze to add to our 3 frozen embies. Now we wait to hear how they do and then comes the nerve wracking wait after the transfer. I totally understand your testing early! I am NOT a paitient person either. Maybe that's what this whole infertility mess is trying to get me to work on :shrug:. Because of all the OTC pregnancy test drama from last cycle, my DH has sworn off any testing before the OTD :wacko: But maybe what he doesn't know... :blush::haha:

Thanks babydreamer! I just read your siggie - great fertilization #! Good luck on transfer. :)

:dust:

starlight very nice to have you and mmbelle jointing me on the singletons :)

augustluvers glad your scan went well :)

1babydreamer great fertilisation report :happydance:

mrs T gl for ER tomorrow :hugs:

mission so glad to hear that your appetite has gotten better :)

:hi: to all the other ladies :)

Wow lots of exciting things happening on here!!

Mission- I didn't feel any different either but I wanted to so bad! I kept taking hcg tests until my otd date cause I couldn't believe it!! Just remember to use an early detection test! :hugs:

Babydreamer- that's awesome numbers!! Hoping they get to blasts for you as well! Yeah that would be hard to trust a hpt after your last round but I still don't know if I could resist!! :)

Mrs T.- sounds like awesome numbers to me! Can't wait to hear about ER!

August, Starlight, Brandy, Scerena, Bma :wave: hope you are all still felling good and doing well with the little one(s) :)

Wow lots of exciting things happening on here!!

Mission- I didn't feel any different either but I wanted to so bad! I kept taking hcg tests until my otd date cause I couldn't believe it!! Just remember to use an early detection test! :hugs:

Babydreamer- that's awesome numbers!! Hoping they get to blasts for you as well! Yeah that would be hard to trust a hpt after your last round but I still don't know if I could resist!! :)

Mrs T.- sounds like awesome numbers to me! Can't wait to hear about ER!

August, Starlight, Brandy, Scerena, Bma :wave: hope you are all still felling good and doing well with the little one(s) :)

Thanks! You need a ticker ;)

So excited! I think I heard both babies today on my Doppler :) Took forever and first time I think I found them…. I kept finding one that was 137BPM and another one that was 149BPM. I will use that as my comfort tool to get me through till my 10 week scan Tuesday. Totally made my day.

August- so good to hear from you!! Oh congrats on your girl :) and glad you are feeling better!

Mission mommy- I did my FET on a Thursday and tested that Monday morning and saw the faintest of faint second line :) I totally understand the impatient thing!! I can't wait to see your two lines!!!!

Baby dreamer- that's great!! I hope everything goes well for you!

so,that was 4dp5dt...u got a line very early...i wish too that i am able to see two lines...i told my husband we would test on monday but am sure i will sneak and do one on sunday !!!:thumbup:

so,that was 4dp5dt...u got a line very early...i wish too that i am able to see two lines...i told my husband we would test on monday but am sure i will sneak and do one on sunday !!!:thumbup:

I got a line at 4dp5dt too but sometimes it takes longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->