Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Thank you again bma and brandy ...I asked my nurse andshe suggested few doctors..I hope I can find a good one!

Hello....how is everyone?????
Starlight- how are you..haven't heard from you in a long time.

Hi mission, hope you find a great ObGyn! Sorry I have been absent from writing but have been reading to keep up with what is going on with everyone :) we had our 12w scan on Friday and it looked great! Baby measured good size with a strong heart beat and was bouncing all over hehe!! How are you feeling? I am so so bloated it feels!

Hi Starligght, nice to hear from you. Happy 12 weeks!!! Glad that your scan went well and your little one is perfect! wow!!
Am feeling nauseous al day and throwing up once ina while..but its al good..i'l take it haappily for my littleones!

I had a scan today and saw my twolittle beans....they are growing well and have strong hearbeats... i wil be released to obgyn next week...i'l be around 9 weeks then!

Hi Starligght, nice to hear from you. Happy 12 weeks!!! Glad that your scan went well and your little one is perfect! wow!!
Am feeling nauseous al day and throwing up once ina while..but its al good..i'l take it haappily for my littleones!

I had a scan today and saw my twolittle beans....they are growing well and have strong hearbeats... i wil be released to obgyn next week...i'l be around 9 weeks then!

Congrats :) :cloud9:

Hello everyone!
I have really missed this thread and talking to you all! I have still been reading so I'm up to date on everyone that's posted!

I will be to the one month mark after my MC in 2 days. I am feeling stronger each day even though there are still hard moments. We are trying to figure out when to start the FET process, but with the holidays coming up we might have to wait until next year... Financially spent! But I do have my WTF appt in a week, on Oct 8th. So I am excited to get some questions answered and make a game plan.

Babylove- if you still read this thread just know I think about you and pray for you! :hugs:

Starlight- I loved hearing an update from you, I know it's a little weird but since we had the exact same dates I always imagine that's where I'd be if everything would've turned out. I hope you are still doing well!! :)

All you other ladies, I truly hope your pregnancies are going well and I love hearing updates so still post on here!! :)

mmbelle - I do still follow the thread and thank you for letting me know that. :hugs: My follow up is also on the 8th. I haven't been very active on the thread because there are so many on here that are pregnant, and it's such a positive thread, that I don't want to bring it down with my bad news.
We will hopefully attempt an FET in November, if AF ever shows back up. With the way everything happened and how we lost the twins, our fertility clinic has decided to discount our first FET cycle. We only have to pay half of the costs. In our original contract, once we hit 10 weeks with fetal heartbeats, FETs were no longer free. This will allow us to try again sooner, because like you, we are financially maxed out. We are still paying for the IVF.

This past Monday was one month since we lost our twins. It's still very hard to deal with most days but all we can do is take it one day at a time. My husband got a tattoo for the boys. It says "My heart is now stronger for it carries both of yours" and it has their names underneath it. I'd like to get something similar.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sorry I haven't really been on ladies, I've had a lot going on so haven't been on often at all, sometimes I am silently stalking though :hugs:

Just wanted to pass by and say :hi: to you all :hugs:

Babylove- how was your appt today? Are you starting FET asap? I love the tattoo by the way- that's really neat :)

I had my appt today and BW and an US. I have been bleeding for 2 weeks but it's light so I am starting Provera tomorrow to start my period ASAP so we can start our FET round in November. I am excited and nervous to be doing all this again. Not sure if anyone still reads this but I hope you are all doing well!!

Mmbelle- glad you get to start again soon... I can't imagine what you have gone through but I pray you have a successful cycle . Its nice to hear from you again and please keep us posted about the progress..am sure most of them follow the thread...we are here for support and if you need to talk!!! :hugs:

Baby love- hoping your appt. Went well!! :hugs:

Hope everyone its doing fine..please don't stop posting here!!!

Hey ladies! :hi:

Sorry for the radio silence but it has been a really tough few months for me and the last MC really hit me hard. After the bleeding stopped, I threw out my back and had to go to the ER and was laying in bed for over a week! I could barely move without excruciating pain and we had already planned to go straight into FET! Needless to say I was nervous to plunge in again but we went for it with a few new experiments thrown in. We did an endometrial scratch and I did a course of intralipids on transfer day. We transferred two hatching blasts and my beta just came in at 375! I'm a little floored and not quite sure how to feel as I just don't want to be heartbroken again, but please pray and send sticky vibes for me!! I'm going in on Saturday to see if the number doubles and I think after that I might be able to believe it!

I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well in your pregnancies and with your next steps is you're ready to try again. Even though I haven't been posting I have been stalking and I'm praying for you all! :flower:

Thanks Brandy! I'll breath a little easier once the number doubles! Two days of torture!!

Congratulations baby dreamer..so so happy for you...that's a great beta...praying its the one for you!!!!

babydreamer - Congrats!

My appt went okay. I have just started a test cycle. Will take estradiol twice a day, then have a hystersonograph and test transfer Oct 25. Then, once AF comes again (hopefully the beginning of Nov) will start our FET cycle. Hoping to have the FET around Thanksgiving. I'm just ready to get going on this and hopefully this one works out. She will only transfer one embryo this time. She didn't really give us an option to transfer two which is fine with me since it didn't work out so well for us last time.

Has anyone heard from AugustLuver? I miss her :( I wanna know how the triplets are doing

Babydreamer- so happy for you. Can't wait to hear about today's beta!

Babylove- yay! Hope everything goes well and AF comes as expected. You are always in my prayers. :)

Brandy- I miss her too, meant to send a pm to her the other day!
How are you? Feeling good?

Feeling much better after being home from the hospital and resting after the cerclage placement. I dont have the pelvic pressure anymore and my uterus is not contracting as of the last ultrasound.

I have a follow up ultrasound on Monday if all is well they might let me go back to work since I have a desk job.

Wow BMA 23 weeks already :) I am so jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->