Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Wow brandy- I am really behind, I dont remember reading anything about this. Glad all is going well now. How scary. I had my cerclage very early on because it was already shortened from the leep procedure I had.

Let us know what the dr says on Monday. Good luck :)

Girls!! My beta went up from 375 to 806 today!! :happydance: I was so worried and nervous because I feel absolutely NO symptoms not even the ones I had from the previous two cycles! Both times with my previous BFP's I had swollen breasts and blue veins and this time, nothing!! I swear my boobs look smaller! The only symptoms I'm feeling are extreme fatigue, (I took a two hour nap today after getting 9 hours sleep!) sleeplessness, and moodiness. I seriously thought this cycle was a bust and that the :witch: was coming! I know we are not out of the woods yet but I am so relieved for now. After all we've been through I really hope this is it for us! My RE is suspecting twins but I'll be happy with whatever comes!
My first ultrasound is in 2 weeks on Halloween, October 31st!! Fingers crossed!!

Brandy, I had no idea you were in hospital! Glad all is well and you are home and resting now.

BabyLove, that's great news that you're on your way to your FET. I think we definitely got luckier with FET than fresh and I'm praying for the same for you!

Bma, Mission, Scerena, How are you doing?

Mmbelle, I hope you are doing well.

Hope everyone else is doing well and thanks so much for your support! :hugs:

Wow brandy- I am really behind, I dont remember reading anything about this. Glad all is going well now. How scary. I had my cerclage very early on because it was already shortened from the leep procedure I had.

Let us know what the dr says on Monday. Good luck :)

How many weeks were you when you had the cerclage? I'm so afraid that it won't hold...

Baby dreamer- awesome news!!! :)

Brandy- I was 11 weeks and 3 days. It should stay :) they will check it everytime you go in.

AFM- me and the babies are doing really well. My feet get swollen and ache all day but that's about it. I feel them move around a ton and I love every second of it :)

Brandy my boss' wife (prego with twins) had a cerclage sometime around 20+ weeks and was on bed rest at week 21. So she may have had her cerclage then.. Anyways she made it to 33 weeks and had her babies. The cerclage stayed.

Congratulations babydreamer!!!!!! I suspect you have twins too with those awesome numbers!!! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound..I have one on 30 October....my NT scan..so excited about it....2 weeks never seemed so long...I pray we will have good news to share here about our scans!!!! :hugs:

Brandy- am glad your little girls are doing fine.

BMA, Scerena, babylove, August,mmbelle, starlight - hope all is well with you all!!! :hugs:

Congratulations babydreamer!!!!!! I suspect you have twins too with those awesome numbers!!! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound..I have one on 30 October....my NT scan..so excited about it....2 weeks never seemed so long...I pray we will have good news to share here about our scans!!!! :hugs:

Brandy- am glad your little girls are doing fine.

BMA, Scerena, babylove, August,mmbelle, starlight - hope all is well with you all!!! :hugs:

Thanks Mission! I'm over the moon excited already!! My tests kept getting darker and today the pregnant line came up faster than the control line! I really hope and pray that all goes well at our first scan but there are still nerves! I haven't had any more brown spotting but I still get crampy from time to time. My main symptom is fatigue!! Fingers crossed all goes well for you at your scan Hun!

Update for me :flower:

So after the cerclage and hospital stay over this last week I saw the doctors today and did some REALLLY long scans lol. The good news is the cerclage looks "perfect" according to the doctors. The babies are back up high where they should be and my cervix is completely closed and over 3CM now which is what they need to sustain a twin pregnancy. The only good thing about this whole high risk pregnancy is getting weekly pics. Todays turned out ok but they only did a 2D next week they will do another 3D they said. The girls are measuring at 17W5D which is awesome that they are a little ahead of schedule. I hope they stay that way since the doctors think they might have to take the cerclage out around week 34 and they would come right after that.

Heres my girls.. Nameless right now as hubby is so indecisive on names lol

Oh forgot to mention... I get to return to my daily activities and work for now but will be checked for issues. It's full bedrest at first sign of anything going wrong. I also have to start progesterone injections again just to be safe.

Attachments

• baby A 17W.jpg
    baby A 17W.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Baby B 17W.jpg
    Baby B 17W.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1
Awww Brandy, your girls are beautiful!! I can't wait to get to when we can see ours!! So glad your are recovering well :thumbup:.

Here is my most recent FRER from this morning at 5am. :happydance:
I'm going in for a third beta tomorrow just to ease my mind and then first scan on Halloween! :happydance:

Attachments

• 10-21-13.jpg
    10-21-13.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies, quick update:
I just got my third beta results today and my number is 4,472!!
I guess I should stopped worrying like a ninny until the scan :wacko:!

I hope everyone else is doing well! :flower:

Hey ladies, quick update:
I just got my third beta results today and my number is 4,472!!
I guess I should stopped worrying like a ninny until the scan :wacko:!

I hope everyone else is doing well! :flower:

Congrats baby! you're going to be just fine ;)

Thanks Brandy! Its hard to relax after all this time trying and after multiple losses. My DH is calling me a crazy lady because I begged the Dr for a third beta. But the results have made me so relieved. I pray there are twins but we'll be happy with any healthy baby! I still have hardly any symptoms, its so weird!!
How are you feeling after your cerclage?

Thanks Brandy! Its hard to relax after all this time trying and after multiple losses. My DH is calling me a crazy lady because I begged the Dr for a third beta. But the results have made me so relieved. I pray there are twins but we'll be happy with any healthy baby! I still have hardly any symptoms, its so weird!!
How are you feeling after your cerclage?

Good as new! You've probably seen my posts complaining all through my pregnancy... But i have never had any pregnancy symptom. I had a period of time that I was tired and that was it.

I need your help ladies!! I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was pink! I've had light brown tinged cm since before my BFP off and on but never any pink or red. I'm freaking out!!! I called the on call doctor and I'm waiting to hear back but I am so worried I'm losing this one too! I've had cramping and fatigue but my bloat is gone and no boob changes at all. I'm so scared right now :cry:

Babydreamer- I hope that is not the case. I'm glad you called the dr, please keep us updated!! Rest and stay hydrated.

Hi ladies sorry I'm rarely on I've been silently stalking as I have no wifi and just about keep up with my journal... I will have wifi again in a couple weeks.
Hope everyone is well?

1babydreamer I have everything crossed for you hunni rest upl like bma said and I will have everything crossed for you that everything is fine- praying for you :hug:

Thanks girls! I talked to the doctor and she said not too worry. It was only a spot of pinkish when I wiped and none since, just back to brown tinged cm. She said spotting is common especially with twins and all my numbers looked great. She said to call Monday if the spotting gets heavier or red and I can go in early for a scan. I want to try and make it to my 6 week scan on Thursday so hopefully I will. I've had nothing since that one spot but boy is it scary! No major cramping either but I just can't help being nervous. Doctor and DH said to take it easy and put feet up. Hard to relax after that scare!
Thanks though for the support and I will definitely let you know how my scan goes. Bma, am I right in remembering that you had some early spotting? I'm just looking for hope :). DH won't let me google anything as it makes me crazier!

I had just like three dots of brown blood.

Augustluvers had some too and cramping..

1babydreamer I had spotting mainly brown though :hugs: rest as much as you can :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->