Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Hello everyone!! I am so glad ya'll are still posting on here!! :)

Babydreamer, CONGRATS! I hope this is it for you!! Hiw exciting! What protocol were you on for your FET?

Babylove, how goes the FET preparations? I thought I would do my FET around Thanksgiving but it's scheduled for Dec. 5th cause I have to be on 2 weeks of BC. It feels like forever away!

Brandy, Bma, Scerena so glad you are all doing well! :)

Starlight, August, would love to hear from you ladies!! :)

AFM, I had a water U/S today and everything looks great, going back for baseline U/S on Nov 11 then start estrogen injections! I only have 2 frozen embies and they are frozen together apparently so they have to thaw both of them, so my dr wants to put both in, but I'm nervous to put 2 in again! Cause I felt like the one that miscarried first cause the healthy one to miscarry because of the blood... Dr says we can freeze the lower grade c one again if it survives the thaw but since it's not very good quality she wants to just put both in (the other one is a grade b) so we'll see!! I am just hoping they both survive the thaw!!

Hope everyone is doing well and has a happy Halloween tomorrow!!

MM- Glad to see you're on the path to your FET :) I wish you the best!

Hey ladies! Mmbelle, I'm so glad to hear from you!! I'm glad you're feeling up to trying again. My FET protocol was super simple. I just started taking estrace on day 3 of my cycle for about 10 days, then I started PIO injections about 6 days before my transfer which was about 2 weeks into my cycle. I'm still on estrace and PIO and I'm also taking Medrol as I had anti-thyroid antibodies. We transferred two hatching blasts. One was an A the other was a collapsing B but they had already thawed it so we said go for two! After my betas the doctor thought both implanted but one ended early. I just hope our remaining bean stay sticky in there! Keep updating here as I'm always checking in. I hope time flies for you!

AFM, I had my first scan today and we saw one perfect, little bean and a heartbeat! :happydance: The doctor thinks the spotting/staining was from the vanishing twin. All looks good though, no blood and the one bean looks perfect according to my doctor. I know we're still not out of the woods but I am breathing a lot easier now. I was so worried!!

I hope everyone else is doing great and Happy Halloween!!

Hey ladies! Mmbelle, I'm so glad to hear from you!! I'm glad you're feeling up to trying again. My FET protocol was super simple. I just started taking estrace on day 3 of my cycle for about 10 days, then I started PIO injections about 6 days before my transfer which was about 2 weeks into my cycle. I'm still on estrace and PIO and I'm also taking Medrol as I had anti-thyroid antibodies. We transferred two hatching blasts. One was an A the other was a collapsing B but they had already thawed it so we said go for two! After my betas the doctor thought both implanted but one ended early. I just hope our remaining bean stay sticky in there! Keep updating here as I'm always checking in. I hope time flies for you!

AFM, I had my first scan today and we saw one perfect, little bean and a heartbeat! :happydance: The doctor thinks the spotting/staining was from the vanishing twin. All looks good though, no blood and the one bean looks perfect according to my doctor. I know we're still not out of the woods but I am breathing a lot easier now. I was so worried!!

I hope everyone else is doing great and Happy Halloween!!

What fantastic news! Congratulations :)

Baby dreamer- wow!! Congratulations on your little bean and the heartbeat!! Its amazing isn't it?
Mm belle- happy to hear from you..can't wait for your fet!!!

AFM- I had my nuchal scan and blood test today.results may take time. Got to see my little ones..they looked perfect and were jumping all around so the scan took an hour .
I can't believe am 12 weeks already...am so thankful to God for this. Thanks to all you wonderful ladies as well..I don't know what I would do without your support!!!
:hugs: to everyone!!!

Baby dreamer- wow!! Congratulations on your little bean and the heartbeat!! Its amazing isn't it?
Mm belle- happy to hear from you..can't wait for your fet!!!

AFM- I had my nuchal scan and blood test today.results may take time. Got to see my little ones..they looked perfect and were jumping all around so the scan took an hour .
I can't believe am 12 weeks already...am so thankful to God for this. Thanks to all you wonderful ladies as well..I don't know what I would do without your support!!!
:hugs: to everyone!!!

Hello ladies!

I hope you are all doing well! Would love to hear any updates from everyone!

AFM: today is my last day of BC, then I start Estrogen injections in a week if everything looks good after my appointment on Tuesday! Can't wait to get started, well, really I can't wait to find out if this round will work it not! Fx'd!! :)

Mmbelle- after BCP it seems as if everything goes faster, not sure why.
Hope all is well at your scan and you get to start the injections.

AFM- I'm 25 weeks and 3 days today. Babies move a lot and we took our maternity pics tonight. I have a scan in the morning with the high risk doctor and I'm still working pretty much full time. :)

Hi to all of y'all!

Hi Ladies!

Mmbelle, it's going to start to fly by for you now! I've got to say FET is much easier on the body EXCEPT for the PIO injections. My poor bum is really starting to hate me! Sitting has become a real problem and I've run out of not sore places to stick! Do you have a tentative date set?

Bma, that is so amazing! Wow! 25 weeks! How time flies! Can't wait to see your maternity pics :thumbup:

AFM, I've been laying low and staying off the internet as it tends to increase my anxiety about something going wrong. Still no major symptoms like ms or boobs or anything. Just the fatigue still, hunger and mood swings. I have my next scan on Friday and I'm so happy my DH will be back and with me to possibly hear the heartbeat this time! I'm still a bit on the nervous side but trying to stay positive and calm.

I hope everyone else is doing well and keeps up with this thread :winkwink: I love checking in to see how you ladies are faring!

I always did the PIO injections at the top of my butt, so it never bothered me too much. I'd sleep on my side and it would be fine. Like the upper right and upper left quadrant of the butt.

I will put up a pic on my pregnancy journal once I get them all back and choose :) I got a spray tan and that definitely helped with the double chin going on! Lol!!

I always did the PIO injections at the top of my butt, so it never bothered me too much. I'd sleep on my side and it would be fine. Like the upper right and upper left quadrant of the butt.

I will put up a pic on my pregnancy journal once I get them all back and choose :) I got a spray tan and that definitely helped with the double chin going on! Lol!!

Trust me! I've been trying! I only use the upper right and left quadrants but I've got quite a small bony bum! :blush: I must have hit a nerve or something with my left side as it was numb for a few days and when I tried there again it hurt so bad I could sit for two days!! Luckily I sleep on my sides too but sheesh!! My poor bum! At least it's for the best cause :winkwink: My DH usually does the injections as he can see better but he's been away for the last 10 days so I'm probably doing a hack job back there! :haha:

Can't wait to see your pics, I bet they're gorgeous! Can't wait to be feeling the bean move too!

I did them myself too! We are strong :) I got a nerve too and was numb for the longest time. I'm talking longer than a couple days. It was the weirdest feeling ever. It hurt as well. So I was doing my left side more than usual. It's so weird how it all seems like a distant memory. Crazy!!!

I can't wait to hear about your scans !

I have to do the poi until 34 weeks :-( I'm used to them though.

Hey ladies! Glad to see everyone is still doing well. :hugs:

My FET is scheduled for November 19th! :happydance: Apparently my clinic leans more toward following along with your natural cycle so it came up a lot faster than I thought. I'll only be on estrace and crinone so I hope it works.

Bma, when I hit the nerve it was numb for weeks and felt so weird! The strange things we fertility-challenged go through! Nervous but excited for my scan on Friday.

BabyLove, that's right around the corner! You'll have a bun in the oven by thanksgiving!

Bma, when I hit the nerve it was numb for weeks and felt so weird! The strange things we fertility-challenged go through! Nervous but excited for my scan on Friday.

BabyLove, that's right around the corner! You'll have a bun in the oven by thanksgiving!

My thoughts to BabyLove as well! A Thanksgiving BFP :)

Brandy, until 34 weeks! Yikes!!! :0

It used to bother me but then I got the mentality that if it's working I dont want to change anything lol.

Everytime they told me to stop a medicine I freaked out because everything was going so well I didn't want to change it hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->