• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Lol, I get that. I'm terrified to change anything right now. I'm still taking estrace, medrol and pio. If it ain't broke, don't fix it ;)

hi ladies, so sorry that I have been absent from the boards! we are 18 weeks this Sunday and will have our 18 week scan on Monday, hoping to find out if it is a boy/girl and make sure little guy is all healthy!

babylove and mmbelle - I am so excited for you both and your upcoming FET, wishing you both lots of luck!

Happy to hear all you other ladies are doing well :)

Yay happy to hear from you ladies!

Babydreamer, the PIO injections are the only thing I'm dreading :( I couldn't walk at all last time... But we do what we have too huh! Can't wait to hear about your scan!

Babylove, yay!! How exciting! That is fast! I thought mine would be sooner cause I originally went to the dr on oct 8th to start the FET process and my transfer date isn't until dec. 5th! It feels forever away! I hope you get a Thanksgiving BFP too!! How exciting! Are you putting in one or two?

Bma, 25 weeks!! Awesome!! You'll have to share a picture with us!! :) glad you are doing well!

Brandy, you are a trooper! PIO until 34 weeks?! You deserve an award! :) which will be your babies I guess! Anything for those little ones :)

Since my SIS last week I have been bleeding... Not full on, but definitely there every day since. I was on BC too so I thought it was weird... Anyone experience that? I have my Baseline scan on Monday so they will check everything then, hopefully all is well and we can proceed!! :)

I didn't see your post until now, but good to hear from you Starlight!! Let us know blue or pink!! :) glad you are doing well!!

MM- Congrats on the upcoming FET!! How exciting you will have an xmas bfp!
I was given the option of continuing the POI due to having my cerclage placed... there isnt enough studies to decide whether it will benefit me or not but it cant hurt so I opted to continue them. I will take any thing I have to for these lil girls to hang in there. It's amazing some of the stuff we do to get that baby in our arms right? hah.

Mmbelle- good luck! I hope everything is good. I don't know what SIS stands for???

I posted a pic on my journal. :)

Bma, it stands for saline infused sonogram. Or it's known as a water ultrasound. I'm sure it's normal to spot after but just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this?! Ooh I'm gonna go look at your journal right now :)

Brandy, it's true, anything for a LO :)

MM- I did have a water ultrasound and I spotted for 2 days after when I was preparing for IVF

Hi Ladies, I have been following the thread but frankly being lazy to post anything...I am so glad everyone is doing well here.
Baby dreamer- already a blueberry!!! So happy for you..I really am!:hugs:

Mmbelle and baby love- wishing you guys lots of good luck for you fet. :hugs:

Starlight- nice to hear from you after so long...can't wait to know if you are team blue or pink.:hugs:

Hello brandy, BMA, Scerena , August....and everyone else!!:hugs:

Hiya Ladies!
Scan went beautifully :thumbup:. Baby is measuring perfectly at 7 weeks and we heard the strong little heartbeat, beating at 150 bpm! :cloud9: I've attached a scan pic. Next scan is in two weeks and I'll be 9 weeks then.

Just wondering when you ladies had your NT scan and other tests done. Is it true you can find out the sex early with the NT scan? I'm dying to know, lol!

Mission, I know! Blueberry!! And look at you, already a peach! It's good to hear from you again! How are you feeling? Are you going to learn the sexes?

Hope everyone else is doing great! :flower:

Attachments

• Bean_7weeks_crop.jpg
    Bean_7weeks_crop.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
Amazing babydreamer!!!

I did my nt scan at 12 weeks 4 days and he told me they were boy& girl. He was right. He is also a high risk doctor. He did tell me at that point it wasn't a 100%, but he was right!!

Oh thanks Bma!! 12 weeks would put me right before we fly home for Christmas and that would be a great present!

Hi Mission!

Baby- I found out that they were twin girls at 11 weeks via a blood test the day of my NT

Sooooooooooo... The MS has kicked in! I'm not throwing up but I'm pretty constantly queasy. This actually makes me happy, though I'm miserable at work, because it means the pregnancy is going well. I hope so anyway! Still not much going on with the BB's other than nipple sensitivity and the same old fatigue, cramping/stretching, always hungry, and indigestion.

How about you ladies? I know the second tri eases many symptoms and I hear you get some energy back. Is that true? :flower:

Sooooooooooo... The MS has kicked in! I'm not throwing up but I'm pretty constantly queasy. This actually makes me happy, though I'm miserable at work, because it means the pregnancy is going well. I hope so anyway! Still not much going on with the BB's other than nipple sensitivity and the same old fatigue, cramping/stretching, always hungry, and indigestion.

How about you ladies? I know the second tri eases many symptoms and I hear you get some energy back. Is that true? :flower:

I have a double edge sword! I got all my energy back and then some.... But because of my cerclage and some recent cervix pain the doctors took me off work lol

So I have tons of energy that I cant do anything with... so I spend all day surfind the internet with intermittent light house cleaning. :haha:

Sounds like a dream to some but I am a workaholic and a clean freak so I am having a few OCD issues over here right now :dohh:

Glad to hear you're doing well!

Lol, oh Brandy, I totally get what you mean. I'm the same! My DH had to make me swear I wouldn't clean a thing or vacuum while he was gone before our first scan. He said I always go overboard with the cleaning and he didn't want me to strain. I still dusted and wiped the counters. :blush::haha:

Hi ladies! :hi: I hope everyone is doing well. Not sure how often people are on here anymore and I know I've avoided a bit so I don't get too neurotic but I wanted to update anyway.
We had our 9 week scan on Friday and the baby looks perfect, strong and healthy! :happydance:. We heard the heartbeat again, up to 176bpm, and saw baby wiggling and dancing around! :cloud9: DH says baby looks like a little panda bear so here is our little panda <3.

Attachments

• BabyPanda_9weeks_crop.jpg
    BabyPanda_9weeks_crop.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi ladies! :hi: I hope everyone is doing well. Not sure how often people are on here anymore and I know I've avoided a bit so I don't get too neurotic but I wanted to update anyway.
We had our 9 week scan on Friday and the baby looks perfect, strong and healthy! :happydance:. We heard the heartbeat again, up to 176bpm, and saw baby wiggling and dancing around! :cloud9: DH says baby looks like a little panda bear so here is our little panda <3.

Thats so awesome :) Congratulations!! Your scan does look like a little panda :happydance:

Awww..that's such a cute scan pic baby dreamer...am glad things are fine with you....9 weeks already...that's awesome..when will you be released to obgyn?

Brandy- hope your little ones are doing fine!

August- if you still follow this thread let us know how you and your triplets are.

How is everyone else??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->