buddies?

Great to hear from you hon, how is Married life? i really want to move out of this house into somewhere newer and cleaner! this place is old and falling apart! also really want aircon!! we've just had a heat wave here and it got to 43 degrees celcius!! like 200 farenheight!! ok joke but it's damn HOT!!!
Do you recommend moving while pg? im a bit worried about the stress...
Been feeling a bit better now i've hit 11wks and the placenta is doing it's job!:haha:
That sucks about the insurance and that you still haven't been able to see bean! The US must have very different health care to Australia as we can have scans whenever we want private health care or public just have to get a gp doctors referral and pay for them!
I'm having my next one at 12w4d on Valentines day and they will do 3D! it's going to be amazing! may even be able to tell if it's a boy or girl!

And married life is great:]
Thanks for asking.

Hey ladies sorry been packing like crazy this last week yeah AF showed its nasty face but preseed and softcups here I come lol :)

I think Lolalei3 is gonna have a girl and I can't make my mind up with you Abii?? lol think it may be a boy but I can't say why?? :shrug: haha I wish we had hot weather here in the UK its the middle of winter!! Its freezing at the moment and we're expecting snow anyday now!! (hopefully it will wait until i'm moved in :haha:

Can't wait to get the move done though we've got a nice 3 bed house now :) so once babies start coming I have space for us baby (eventually it'll have a nursery) and a spare room 4 people to visit and stay :thumbup:

Fingers crossed the plans coming together and Bean will show this month and be a valentines one :flower: xxx

Hey ladies sorry been packing like crazy this last week yeah AF showed its nasty face but preseed and softcups here I come lol :)

I think Lolalei3 is gonna have a girl and I can't make my mind up with you Abii?? lol think it may be a boy but I can't say why?? :shrug: haha I wish we had hot weather here in the UK its the middle of winter!! Its freezing at the moment and we're expecting snow anyday now!! (hopefully it will wait until i'm moved in :haha:

Can't wait to get the move done though we've got a nice 3 bed house now :) so once babies start coming I have space for us baby (eventually it'll have a nursery) and a spare room 4 people to visit and stay :thumbup:

Fingers crossed the plans coming together and Bean will show this month and be a valentines one :flower: xxx
Sounds promising this month:]
and nooo lol i think im having a girl because of how difficult this pregnancy has been. I have a friend from this site on my fb and we talk quite frequently and shes having a girl. Im having almost exact symptoms as her haha. I had to cancel my appt though for tomorrow because hubby is now scheduled to work that day:/ but i think ill wait till im about 20 weeks anyway so that it wont be a guess, it'll be a definite gender confirmation.
Its the middle of winter here too! which is why im so confused as to why its been hot, but i think mother nature is having mood swings because now the last 2 days its been windy and cold lol. I hope we finally get snow, where i live, we usually have bunches of snow, it snows up until july sometimes here and im just so surprised that there hasn't been any, kind of upsetting because i LOVE snow lol
Congrats on the move by the way. Your house sounds roomy and lovely:]
keep me updated on the move and stuff:]
and remember, start bd'ing with the preseed & softcups at cd7 up until 2 days after your Ov day, thats what i did anyway haha.
goodluck hun:hugs:

Cheers i'll keep that in mind :)
the house is nice and big n will be great to start our family in oooh can't wait to see the new scan pic and find out what your little ones going to be :)

We've had snow the last few days although its a pain cause our new driveway is on a slope n we've had to dig the car out haha :) never mind we'll get there in the end glad we're almost settled xxx

Hey guys! glad to hear your both doing good!

Abbi i'm pretty sure they can tell gender really accurately at 18wks, i go for mine at 19. Yea everyone keeps saying it will be a girl! but i don't really have a clue! i would just love a healthy baby as we will be trying for 3 kids so bound to get one of each at some stage! But i will guess girl for you too! how big are you now? can we get a bump pic? you show me yours and i'll show you mine!:haha: just starting to pop out properly now and it's not just a food or bloat belly anymore! yay!

Bumblebee fx'd hon! the pressed and softcups are what did it for me too! Happy moving!

Hey guys! glad to hear your both doing good!

Abbi i'm pretty sure they can tell gender really accurately at 18wks, i go for mine at 19. Yea everyone keeps saying it will be a girl! but i don't really have a clue! i would just love a healthy baby as we will be trying for 3 kids so bound to get one of each at some stage! But i will guess girl for you too! how big are you now? can we get a bump pic? you show me yours and i'll show you mine!:haha: just starting to pop out properly now and it's not just a food or bloat belly anymore! yay!

Bumblebee fx'd hon! the pressed and softcups are what did it for me too! Happy moving!
Yeah, i haven't scheduled an ultrasound yet because my insurance is totally screwing me over right now. I'm waiting until we get the marriage license to get me added on to DH's so i wont have to mes with stupid medi-cal anymore. I hate their insurance anyway lol. But we will hopefully schedule one at my next ob appt which is the 22nd and we will just pay for it, because im tired of this waiting game, and i feel like im the only person who hasn't gotten an ultrasound yet lol. I cant wait though im excited. Well here's tips my friend gave me[she had 2 boy and a baby girl] she said her boy pregnancies were alot easier then her girl pregnancy, i know everyone is different but most of my friends also have boys and they also said it was easy. She said her girl pregnancy was hell, frequent heartburn, headaches, backaches, nausea[until 18weeks] and vomiting throughout the whole pregnancy. All i can say is i have all of those lol so were hoping to see 3 lines on the ultrasound when we get one:haha: im pretty huge now..i have two pictures that are recent one of my holding my belly and one in my bra so you could really see its a bump lol
here's both:]
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/IMAG0258.jpg
Holding my belly<3
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/IMAG0260-1.jpg
proper belly shot<3
the second picture was taken a day after the top picture, my belly hit a growth spurt over night lol.
and of course i wana see your bump!!! i haven't seen it once yet hehe i bet your excited to show, i know i was hehe
@Bumblebee: glad to hear about the house hun:] i wish it would finally snow here lol, ive been waiting all winter.
let us know how the preseed and softcups go.
have you gotten them yet?

Yes I've got them I got them a little late for last month so been hanging on until this month used it wow its a bit messy but I see what you meant a couple of months ago about how different bd-ing is when using it :) makes me want to keep using it haha I know tmi :)

Fingers crossed it'll work i've just ovulated n we bd'd like crazy so hopefully this will be the month
xxxxx

Here's mine! :)

Attachments

• IMG_3049.jpg
    IMG_3049.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
@lolaie: Awwhh hehe:]
your little bump is so cute.
sometimes i wish mine was still that small, idk why im so big when im only 17weeks lol. Ohwell bigger the baby the better:haha:
@Bumblebee: That sounds great hun:]
and yes it is quite messy lol but it works wonders.
I loved it, it made the bd'ing more intense and awesome hahah.
Goodluck hun:]
i hope it worked for you too!!
were you still able to use it in time for O?

Yes this time i got it just in time for O so fingers crossed its worked its magic lol :)

Awww Lolalei3 what a sweet little bump!! its soooo cute lol and Abii some people do get bumps really quick to start with my friend did and she carried loads of water the whole way through her pregnancy making her look massive but her baby was a healthy 7lbs n we were expecting a bigger baby :) xxx

Hahaha, im not too worried about getting big though, i think big belly's are cute actually xP
of course the small ones are too lol but i wasn't very thin to begin with so it might have to do with that too, but im okay with that:] its just my baby stretching out and growing:haha:
I really hope it worked hun.
I know it did for us, and if you got it in on O' day you sound golden!!! Ill keep my fx'd for you.
I know you try not to symptom spot but do you have any symptoms yet? because my first symptom was sore nipples then darkening of my nipples, and of course the twinges haha.
goodluck:hugs:

No, no symptoms as of yet but as i say not looking for them or getting my hopes up any more haha:haha:

I'll keep ya posted though :thumbup:

How's things with insurance going?? you settled yet? glad here in UK we don't have it sounds like such a pain lol fingers crossed it gets sorted soon so we can see little on kicking away
xxxx

Abbi Yay for our bumps! I can't wait till mine gets bigger so ppl actually can see I'm pg! Right now it all feels a bit surreal!
bumblebee you should post a before bump pic! Hehe wishing you lots of luck and hope the preseed worked for you too!

I have my scan tomorrow! Will be sure to post pics! Xx

Were having a GIRL!!!!! Omg am sooo happy!! Yay team pink!! Abbi when do you find out?

No, no symptoms as of yet but as i say not looking for them or getting my hopes up any more haha:haha:

I'll keep ya posted though :thumbup:

How's things with insurance going?? you settled yet? glad here in UK we don't have it sounds like such a pain lol fingers crossed it gets sorted soon so we can see little on kicking away
xxxx
Well thats good then i suppose:]
ill still have my fx'd for you hun.
my insurance is just a mess right now, i am waiting until we get the marriage license to go figure everything out because i still haven't changed name or anything.
Haha yeah thank goodness for you guys, i can honestly say i hate living in the U.S. lol wana trade places ? xP jkjkjk haha.
Were having a GIRL!!!!! Omg am sooo happy!! Yay team pink!! Abbi when do you find out?
Awh thats great hun:hugs: im happy for you:flower:
I probably wont be finding out until im well around my 20th week because as i said to bumblebee my insurance has been crazy lately. But i have an appt with my OB on the 22nd of this month and i hope we can schedule one then and just pay for it because im getting really tired of not being able to see my baby:cry: it has gotten me down so much because all i know is the heart is beating and it doesn't have down syndrome, and since i haven't been able to see it yet i haven't been able to get as close to it as i thought i would be by now:cry: that makes me feel horrible for saying that but i cant help it, i get sad all the time because i want to be able to go out and buy stuff but i cant. It feels like im the only person who hasn't seen their baby yet:/
Sorry for the rant. Just really upset.

Awwww congratulations Lolalei3!! See I said you'd be having a girl!! :)

Aww Abii :Hugs: you'll get to see your baby soon I'm sure try not to get to down least you have a baby mines refusing to show itself let along get a pic of it :haha:

Still no symptoms for me yet preseed don't like me grrrrrrrrrr
xxxxxx

Ooooh n Lolalei3
I'm not posting a before bump pic haha no-one wants to see my big unpregnant belly :haha:

Much Love Girls
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww congratulations Lolalei3!! See I said you'd be having a girl!! :)

Aww Abii :Hugs: you'll get to see your baby soon I'm sure try not to get to down least you have a baby mines refusing to show itself let along get a pic of it :haha:

Still no symptoms for me yet preseed don't like me grrrrrrrrrr
xxxxxx
I know i will but im already 18 weeks and haven't had one ultrasound. Like i said, i feel like im the only one who hasn't seen their baby, thats what gets me down. Not knowing the gender is fine because before i even got pregnant i wanted to be team yellow so its not that i dont know the gender, its just that i haven't seen him or her and its upsetting. You might not fully understand right now, but im sure that when you get pregnant you will be wanting to see it and then having a doctor tell you that you cant because of your insurance is heart breaking, but as you said you guys dont deal with that in the U.K. so your lucky. i just hope i see him/her soon. lets hope i can FINALLY schedule one on the 22nd.

Abbi hon I really feel for you, but I'm sure your baby is healthy and doing just fine going on the strong heartbeat so don't let that worry you. I do understand that thats not really the point you just want to see him/her, I know I would go a bit crazy if I hadn't seen LO yet so my heart goes out to you! :hugs:

Hope this doesn't make you feel worse but my u/s went really well and LO was moving around like crazy, we got a DVD and some still pics, i'm just about to post them.

Bumblebee how are you hon? why don't you like the preseed? the instructions tell you to use WAY too much btw so don't go by them! just use what you need!

Abbi hon I really feel for you, but I'm sure your baby is healthy and doing just fine going on the strong heartbeat so don't let that worry you. I do understand that thats not really the point you just want to see him/her, I know I would go a bit crazy if I hadn't seen LO yet so my heart goes out to you! :hugs:

Hope this doesn't make you feel worse but my u/s went really well and LO was moving around like crazy, we got a DVD and some still pics, i'm just about to post them.

Bumblebee how are you hon? why don't you like the preseed? the instructions tell you to use WAY too much btw so don't go by them! just use what you need!
thank you hun:hugs:
and no of course not, it makes me feel happier knowing shes healthy and moving alot:]
Im sure my baby is healthy too and im not worrying too much because i do have an appt on the 22nd and i just have hope that we can schedule an ultrasound then and by next month have seen our little one. But i do listen to the heartbeat every day since i dont feel movement yet and it reassures me alot, so im kind of feeling better, in-fact when i do see LO ill be in shock because of how long we haven't seen him/her lol so it will be worth it:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->