buddies?

Just been on your journal left a little comment glad all has gone well so far :) fingers crossed the next few weeks stay the same for you and you'll soon be at ur 1st scan seeing your little Beanie xxxxx

Thanks guys! i was so scared, i am just so happy everything turned out ok and now i can finally just enjoy this little miracle!!
And have a very Merry Christmas!!! :xmas9:

Abbi you are getting a little bump! awww, still got morning sickness?

And Buzzy where are you in your cycle? can't find a chart, do you temp? sorry if i've already asked this!

Well symptoms here are tiredness, sore bbs, slight on and off nausea but not bad, bloated belly looks like im showing!:haha: and pimples ahhh! oh well wouldn't have it any other way! :winkwink:

Thanks guys! i was so scared, i am just so happy everything turned out ok and now i can finally just enjoy this little miracle!!
And have a very Merry Christmas!!! :xmas9:

Abbi you are getting a little bump! awww, still got morning sickness?

And Buzzy where are you in your cycle? can't find a chart, do you temp? sorry if i've already asked this!

Well symptoms here are tiredness, sore bbs, slight on and off nausea but not bad, bloated belly looks like im showing!:haha: and pimples ahhh! oh well wouldn't have it any other way! :winkwink:
Haha i sure am
here's a recent bump pic.
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/IMAG0046.jpg
i feel like its a girl because of how fast im getting my bump AND because i can't eat my lays chips anymore:/ lol
i used to love love LOVEEE lays and could eat 2 small bags of them, well 2 days ago i ate about 4 chips and went and threw up.
Baby only likes sweets,cheese,and burritos lol xP
and im also getting acne, whata joy!!! hahha jk, i love my little one:flower:
No i dont really have morning sickness anymore..it was bad at week 5 -7 than it started to settle down and now i only throw up if baby doesn't like something lol.
but i am also almost 10 weeks so the ms should be settling.
Hahaha i cant wait until your in your 6th week, your not guna like it very much trust me, of course its always a joy having a-little human inside you but the ms gets SO bad sometimes, i was on here all the time complaining about it lol, i already want to get the baby out of me xP but thats just because i know my babys guna be so frekin cute:haha::blush: sorry lol im just excited to finally get into 2nd tri.
It goes fast, so try not to worry and just enjoy it:flower:

:) Omg proper little bump now!! hehe

and Lolalei3 I am 1 week away from the date my AF due top start and my boobs are aching slighting and have random shooting pains once in a while during the day keep getting slight period like pains but these don't normally show up if its my AF until a few days before also I know this is TMI but i'm getting quite a bit of creamy white discharge which is a new thing so don't know what to think about then any idea's ladies?? lol

Anyway fingers crossed for next week I may only be a short way behind you both lol :)

Hope so anyway :) but trying not to get my hopes up xx

Thanks for the advice Abbi I know I shouldn't be stressing it's just that i feel the days are going so slowly!! and i just want beanie to grow and to have my first scan! tried to book my 8wk scan in but they told me to call back next week as they still haven't figured out their rosters! :dohh: Your little bump looks so cute and yay for your little olive!! i think i get a sweetpea soon! feel i may get lucky with the ms as i haven't yet been sick at all! just tired and can't sleep!! but don't want to speak to soon!!
When is your next scan? as they couldn't see much on the crappy equipment right? did your Mil end up trying?

Bumblebee creamy cm is a really good sign! that's what i had! oooh i think you just might be about to join us!!:happydance: when are you testing??

Thanks for the advice Abbi I know I shouldn't be stressing it's just that i feel the days are going so slowly!! and i just want beanie to grow and to have my first scan! tried to book my 8wk scan in but they told me to call back next week as they still haven't figured out their rosters! :dohh: Your little bump looks so cute and yay for your little olive!! i think i get a sweetpea soon! feel i may get lucky with the ms as i haven't yet been sick at all! just tired and can't sleep!! but don't want to speak to soon!!
When is your next scan? as they couldn't see much on the crappy equipment right? did your Mil end up trying?
I know, it was like that at first with mine too. But trust me after you get into about your 7th-8th week it starts going quicker then the days lol. Sometimes because of how fast it goes you might think your further along haha.
The baby is growing, and its growing quite fast, it may still look like a sea creature but thats only temporarily lol xP
They haven't booked your 8week scan yet?
haha thank you but now im 10 weeks so not an olive anymore, now its a prune haha xP
i wasnt sick at first either, up until my 6th week haha.
dont be surprised if at first you lose weight more then gain cause i lost 5 pounds in a week due to ms but now im gaining all my weight back:wacko: hahaha.
ahh yes the lovely pregnancy insomnia, i had that because i was a belly sleeper and now i can only sleep on my back[for now lmao] or sides, it'll get easier its just because your body is adjusting to all the changes the baby is doing to you.
Well i dont really have a scan..she didnt do a real ultrasound on me, she used a cheap little doppler she got off ebay and i was only 8 weeks so the heartbeat didnt come up at that time, but i went into my fiances mothers work on sunday[she works at a hospital] and she used a doppler but we heard it. I guess here in the U.S. you only get scans after you enter your 12 week period unless something is going wrong. But i dont like the way my OB does things so im changing to a new one:thumbup:

Bumblebee: Those symptoms are sounding great!!! i hope you join us soon so i can make a new thread for us:hugs::happydance:
And thank you for the compliment:flower:

Hey,

Ooooh fingers crossed i'll be joining you soon :) and glad all is going well for you both Lolalei3 you are soooo lucky not getting any ms haha keep it up!!

I am testing after new year which is a week after I am due (I don't want to test early after what happened last time cos I knew then just as all went wrong) I know it might not be same this time but I'm gonna worry about everything until I am in safe zone but then I'll have missed my period n be about 5 almost 6 weeks so I'll be just past where I was last time and feel a but better about it if that make sense??
xxxxx

Abbi yay for your little prune!

Bumblebee sounds like a good idea hon, if you can wait that long! wishing you all the luck in the world!! :dust:

and MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!! :xmas9::xmas6:
what did you guys do today? i had a huge day visiting every single family member of mine and OH's!!:wacko: we told his family today it went really well they were very happy!

Aww bless we're all just sat round now watching christmas tv after stuffing ourselves full of turkey!! he he

I got a kindle from my partner and some gorgeous new boots from my parents amongst other things :) so been a lovely day glad your family and his are all happy about baby :)
xxxxx

Whats a Kindle??

yay for matching siggys!! just noticed! :haha: hope you can write on the ending too hon! :hugs:

A Kindle is like a tablet that you can put all your books onto so you don't have to carry them round you and you have a choice of loads to read!!
xxxx

Hi ladies how are we today? Bumblebee have you been good and not tested? Abbi how are you? What did you do for Christmas?

Well I think ms has kicked in as I feel like Im on a boat and Im seasick! Dizzy also, fun times! I haven't thrown up yet so fx'd it stays that way as I go back to work on the 9th and no one at work knows!

Hey girls:]
Sorry I haven't been on in awhile were getting very busy with packing and moving and getting the wedding together. Also have no laptop atm as its being fixed but we should have it back soon.
Baby is now the size of a lime or plum and I am starting to show a lot. My belly is getting hard and I think I'm going to carry high since my belly button is already looking up at me lol. I have my appetite back definitely but still sometimes throw up. Today was one if the days when you feel like crap for me and it sucked but I feel better now. I started getting worried because I was having pain in my stomach but I read its normal to have pains at 11 weeks as my uterus has now become the size of a Damn grapefruit!!

Lmao how are you guys?

Hey I've been good and not tested but AF is playing the dissappearing reappearing act which she's never done before very confused but I gues that means no baby so back to the drawing board as it were!!

Thinking of trying somethign different this month but unsure what, what was it that worked for both of you??

Love
Bumblebee
xxx

Yay for grapefruit sized uterus! I think mines the size of an apple at the moment! Never thought I would feel so crappy but I guess i've never been pg before so how would I know? It's ok tho not throwing up, yet! Did you eat or drink anything that worked to take away ms?
Hope your pains go away soon, bet that's not much fun either! :flower:

Sorry af came Bumblebee, fx'd for your 2012 sticky bean! Have you tried preseed? I think it was a combination of preseed and softcups that helped me, also opks and bd'ing almost every day! I wouldn't go longer than 2 days without bd. Also charting temps is good too to pinpoint O. Good luck!

Yay for grapefruit sized uterus! I think mines the size of an apple at the moment! Never thought I would feel so crappy but I guess i've never been pg before so how would I know? It's ok tho not throwing up, yet! Did you eat or drink anything that worked to take away ms?
Hope your pains go away soon, bet that's not much fun either! :flower:

Sorry af came Bumblebee, fx'd for your 2012 sticky bean! Have you tried preseed? I think it was a combination of preseed and softcups that helped me, also opks and bd'ing almost every day! I wouldn't go longer than 2 days without bd. Also charting temps is good too to pinpoint O. Good luck!
Haha yeah its finally setting in that this is really happening now. I was so scared to miscarry that I wasn't able to really enjoy it until now. But its getting exciting too hehe. As for ms, nope I just put up with it. I think its coming back though to be honsest, I've been throwing up the past 3 days but lets hope it goes away again soon lol. The pain has gone away although my right boob seemed to have some sharp pains this morning when I woke up.
Btw if you get constipated get the powdered benefiber and add it to your drink 3 times a day. That's the ONLY thing that helped with constipation for me and it was bad haha.

Bumblebee: we both used preseed and softcups but like lolaie said we bd'd almost everyday, so it'll be a busy and tiring month but I'm pretty sure it'll end with a bfp. Lolaie is an example:]

Well we BD'd every other day when we ended up pregnant with Beanie
so we're planning on doing that again anyway as soon as we can up until after ovulation dates then fingers crossed we won't miss it :)

But i may order and try Preseed & softcups how do they work? I've never heard others talk about using them thats all :)

xxxxx

Well we BD'd every other day when we ended up pregnant with Beanie
so we're planning on doing that again anyway as soon as we can up until after ovulation dates then fingers crossed we won't miss it :)

But i may order and try Preseed & softcups how do they work? I've never heard others talk about using them thats all :)

xxxxx
They worked great for me.
The first time i used them i got pregnant.
preseed is a sperm-friendly lubricant so that the sperm will travel easier.
And the softcups are there to make sure most do-not escape.
pretty much what you do is put preseed in you 10 mins before you bd then put it in the softcup and keep it by the bed and insert it after you bd.
theres instructions on what to do and how to put the softcup in.
but it worked and im still pregnant, almost 12 weeks now so you may want to try this:]

Smep is also good, the every other day bd is said to work wonders! good luck hon! will have everything crossed for you!

Thanks for the advice Abbi have got constipation too! and they said no laxatives so yea will try that! I ordered these things called Preggie Pops off eBay that are said to help ms they are lolly pop drops you can suck on! also been wearing sea sickness bands, drinking ginger cordial and generally being a total wuss! im not good with being sick! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->