• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

buddies?

Hey girls
Abbi my friend gets bad indegestion and she says drinking milk helps loads I think she needs to go and buy a cow the amount she goes through lol n Lola relax n enjoy the break n start preparing as much as u can for your little girl :) n update for you I haven't ovulated yet so my bodies a bit out of synch right now but we've he'd every day so far just incase x x x

Just wanted to show you guys an update of my belly.
It seems like Zoai is getting bigger and stronger everyday now, her kicks are more powerful, and im finally starting to feel like a mommy:haha:
25 weeks 5 days down, 14 weeks 2 days to go, and only 2 weeks until 3rd tri, soon ill be getting her hospital bag ready:blush:
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/IMAG0405-1.jpg
I hope you ladies are doing well:flower:

Aww wow proper baby bump there ooh not long now abii :) so exciting x x

Hey guys been a bit slack with posting lately been trying to get our finances in check, so stressful having to cut back on things!! Luckily Flossy won't be going without as I already have so much stuff for her Inc a massive bag of baby girl clothes from my SIL from newborn 0000 to 0 so will last us till she's about 6mo! Also an oak wood change table and one of those baby rockers! Other friends have given us heaps of nappies, a breast pump, bottle sterilizer, tummy time mats, a bed sleeper and then my mum will buy our travel system dad will buy her cot, in laws her monitor and porta cot! my brother her bath and stand! Then all the stuff I will get at the shower!! So blessed to have such amazing family and friends!

Hope u guys are well, abbi such a cute bump pic! Are you still studying? Was it u/s tech u were doing?
Bumblebee have u Ovd yet?

Unsure when I've ov'd as it doesn't seem to have shown up but unfortunately had a disciplinary at work the other day as apparently the last few weeks my works not been upto scratch and i've been struggling since the last miscarriage in the meeting to discuss what has lead to my work being an issue I told them what i'd gone through and how my concentration has been shot since :( luckily they were understanding and asked me to call doctors and go home at the end of the meeting to sort myself out.

Upon this my doctors have signed me off with stress and possible depression :( which really isn't good I thought I was dealing with things ok but everyone is seeing I'm not luckily I have supportive friends and family and my mum who is off tomorrow is coming over for a visit we're going to dye each others hair and go to lunch in the afternoon then mum says she going to force me to have a nice hot bubble bath with candles etc and a good book while she does me some washing up and such so I dont have to do much all week (as apparently I don't know how to relax ha-ha) at least I know i've got people around to help still no af yet but was only due technically today but may be late just because I've miscarried so going to leave it a while just to see when it turns up lol

Awww Lola that's good glad people are helping :) won't be long until you're little ones here and scary how quickly things change and become unexpected but its good you're thinking logically and dealing with it all and making sure you can still afford things :)

Abii let us know how you're getting on and dont forget to post pics of the outfit your bringing her home in when you pack her bag!! :)

Love to you both
xxxxx

Guess what ladies?!
Yep, thats right, IM IN 3RD TRI!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:
26weeks down, 13 to go:D
I also have a doctor appt today, so lets hope he says everything is as good as it seems:haha:

Abbi yay for 3rd tri!!!:happydance::happydance: not long now hon!!

Bumblebee hon I'm so sorry that all this is happening to you, I really hope your work is being understanding and treating you right as you deserve it, don't let them make you feel bad or pressured you just take your time in healing. Are you going to go on medication? I don't think there is anything wrong with it a lot of people I know take medication for depression and it has helped them a lot! There are ones you can be put on that are low risk for ttc and pregnancy like Prozac.
Sounds like you have an amazing mum! My mum is the same she is like my best friend, I go over to her house all the time and we have our 'movie days'. It's so important to be close to your mum I think they are the best support system in the world! Hope you manage ok hon, look into doing some yoga or meditation classes for the anxiety side of things it helps a lot! Good luck and we are here to chat! :hugs:

Abbi how did your doc app go? did they listen to the heartbeat?

Abbi how did your doc app go? did they listen to the heartbeat?

Thank you hun:]
And yes he listened to her heartbeat and measured my stomach and said everything looks good:]
Shes gotten alot more active in the last few days haha, it feels like shes having a karate class in there:haha:
How is your LO doing?:flower:
@Bumblebee: How are you hun? haven't heard from you in a few days, im sorry to hear about your depression, i used to have it too so i know how you feel, but lolaie is right, there are some medications that work wonderfully. I was on medication for 3 years before i finally felt good enough to ween myself off them. I hope you feel better soon.

Hi girls thanks for the support :) feeling a little better with time to just be me i'm gonna go back to drs next week n see what to do n work r being ok I'm worrying about going back now tho as I'll be on trial to check progress n could ultimately end up being fired which means we'd hav2 give up house etc n so far no sign of period turning up but that could be a million reasons now one of which is cause of miscarriage but we'll see x x x

Hi girls thanks for the support :) feeling a little better with time to just be me i'm gonna go back to drs next week n see what to do n work r being ok I'm worrying about going back now tho as I'll be on trial to check progress n could ultimately end up being fired which means we'd hav2 give up house etc n so far no sign of period turning up but that could be a million reasons now one of which is cause of miscarriage but we'll see x x x
Goodluck hun.
I hope you get some positive news at the drs:thumbup:

Thanks hun fingers crossed n if nit at least its a start to gettin some help
Altho had a light bleed this morning that's fine again and that's been the sign i'm pregnant the last w times so worrying a bit that with my emotional state if I am it'll make me worse but I dno :( it could just be due to the stress its playing up but will give it a few days and see x x

Bumblebee have you been to the docs yet? any sign of af? that really sucks that you could get fired, there really should be some discrimination law against that you did suffer a loss do they not take that into consideration?? seems pretty harsh. Hope everything works out tho hon are you feeling any better?

Abbi wow I can't believe how far along u are! 28weeks time has gone by so fast, feels like yesterday we got our bfps!! Flossy is moving around like crazy, i can feel her pretty much all the time now, think she has a little nap from morning till about lunchtime then gets super active after that! can see belly moving now too! so amazing! think we may be due for some more bump pics what do u reckon?

Thanks hun fingers crossed n if nit at least its a start to gettin some help
Altho had a light bleed this morning that's fine again and that's been the sign i'm pregnant the last w times so worrying a bit that with my emotional state if I am it'll make me worse but I dno :( it could just be due to the stress its playing up but will give it a few days and see x x
Although your worried, it would be great if you are pregnant and got your sticky bean this time:thumbup:
I always keep you in my thoughts and prayers hun.
Lets hope if you aren't pregnant that you get your af soon so at least you guys can start talking about ttc again. It would be great to see a happy ending after all this:flower::hugs:
Abbi wow I can't believe how far along u are! 28weeks time has gone by so fast, feels like yesterday we got our bfps!! Flossy is moving around like crazy, i can feel her pretty much all the time now, think she has a little nap from morning till about lunchtime then gets super active after that! can see belly moving now too! so amazing! think we may be due for some more bump pics what do u reckon?
I know right! I cant believe how far along you are already either!
It does seem like time is flying by but at the same time, it feels like theres so much longer to wait, im sooo ready to meet my babygirl.
I think I have a lazy baby lol, she has her days when shes really active[like the last 2 days] but then she has quiet days[3 days before her 2 active days], she likes to worry me lol, thank gosh i have a doppler or I would go crazy.
Haha awh, it feels weird watching your belly move huh? when i see mine move it looks like waves in my belly xP
My dh still hasn't felt her kick yet, she doesn't like to move much for people lol. I remember a few weeks ago I was visiting my grandparents and my dad and she wouldn't move at all for them:haha:
Yes i agree we need to update our bump pictures:thumbup: I say we do that by next week:flower:

Hey girls
Yeh I've been back to the drs :( signed off work for another 2 weeks and no have some anti-depressants to take :'( but at least they will help they make you feel weird though :(

How're you both hope you're both doing better than me :) xxxx

Abbi yay for a new fruit on the timeline! I wish they changed the fruit like they do on the website! ive been a papaya for weeks! :haha:
has Dh felt baby move yet? does he keep his hand on there long enough and when you feel she is most active? my Oh kept getting impatient that she wouldn't kick so he would take his hand off then she would start! he has felt her about 3 times so far and was amazed as one kick was really powerful! he said 'wow is that what your feeling all the time?' im like yes, yes it is but from the inside on all my vital organs!:haha: men are so funny! Are you having a baby shower? will u register?

Bumblebee what medication are you on? i am on 20mg of Prozac a day and that literally changed my life! they put me on Zoloft before that but it didn't agree with me made me gain a ton of weight and just felt 'drugged' all the time. Don't be afraid to speak up if it's not working in a few weeks as it is definitely worth 'shopping around' until you get one that works. Wishing you all the best hon :hugs:

24wks down, roughly 15 to go! have started thinking about the baby shower and whether or not to register, it's considered a bit presumptuous here according to some ppl it's rude and they don't do it but I was thinking i would register for things but only tell people if they ask what i want/need. July 15th will be the date, i'll be 35wks so good time to do it i think, hope she doesn't come early! Also I'm off on holiday to Bali Indonesia for 2wks on saturday! can't wait!!:happydance:

Abbi yay for a new fruit on the timeline! I wish they changed the fruit like they do on the website! ive been a papaya for weeks! :haha:
has Dh felt baby move yet? does he keep his hand on there long enough and when you feel she is most active? my Oh kept getting impatient that she wouldn't kick so he would take his hand off then she would start! he has felt her about 3 times so far and was amazed as one kick was really powerful! he said 'wow is that what your feeling all the time?' im like yes, yes it is but from the inside on all my vital organs!:haha: men are so funny! Are you having a baby shower? will u register?
Hahaha, i know right! I forgot the fruit i was before squash:dohh: I have really bad preggy brain lol, but i was on that fruit for a good 3 weeks i think before it finally changed haha. Thats why i use the site instead of ticker.
Yes my husband felt her, he was so funny, he was like "omg! shes a beast":haha: cause when she kicked it was one of those really strong ones, it was cute though, his first reaction:cloud9: My husband was the same, would get impatient and move his hand lol
Yes im having my 'friend' baby shower on May 27th:thumbup: I will be almost 32 weeks and i have 2 more baby showers my family's, and my husbands family is throwing one so by the time ill be done with all the baby showers ill well be around 38-39 weeks haha.
And yes i have a registry on babys r us. If you dont mind me asking, why is it considered rude to have a registry?
Here, registry's are actually almost considered mandatory so that people know what you need/want.
Yayy, only 15 weeks to go! I have 10 weeks and 5 days to go, i cant wait to meet my little Zoai:wohoo::yipee:
Oh yeah! Have you guys decided on a name yet for flossy? I know you guys were thinking of some, but have you chosen yet?
Hey girls
Yeh I've been back to the drs :( signed off work for another 2 weeks and no have some anti-depressants to take :'( but at least they will help they make you feel weird though :(

How're you both hope you're both doing better than me :) xxxx
Awh hun im sorry:hugs:
At least the medication might help you alittle more. And like lolaie said dont be afraid to tell them if you want to try something else. If the medication makes you feel zombied or tired, anything uncomfortable, make sure you let them know, I had to go through 4 different medications before i found the one that was perfect for me.
I hope you feel better soon:flower:

AFM: Well we had our maternity pictures done Wednesday were just waiting for the lady to put them on her website so we can order the ones we want, im so excited to see them:]
And i have a 4D ultrasound scheduled for this coming up Tuesday, I cant wait to see my little girl again, it feels like i haven't seen her in forever! Shes guna be so big:cloud9: I will make sure to post pictures of both the ultrasound and the maternity shoot once i get them.
After the ultrasound, we have to start buying and getting things set up for the baby shower which is on the 27th.
And soon ill be packing the hospital bags:thumbup:
Its crazy that this coming up Wednesday I will be 30 weeks. It has gone by so fast, but we couldn't be more ready for our little girl:kiss:

Yeh it seems to be ok atm so hopefully will be ok thanks for the advice ladies :)
Oooh can't wait to see the photos abii I'll bet they look amazing :) not long now for both of u x x x

Hey ladies, I just wanted to update you guys that i got my 4d ultrasound today and it was just amazing, I'm still on :cloud9: after seeing how much bigger my baby girl has gotten.
I do have some of the 4d pictures up, one as my main photo and one on my siggy but I figure ill give you ladies a few more since we've all become pretty close now.
Hope you enjoy them as much as i do:blush:
Zoai,Lee-Anna @ 29weeks 6days
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/MyGorgeousZoai/HARLEYKAPLAR_3.jpg
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/MyGorgeousZoai/HARLEYKAPLAR_5.jpg
She's still our princess:haha:
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/MyGorgeousZoai/HARLEYKAPLAR_14.jpg
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/MyGorgeousZoai/HARLEYKAPLAR_49.jpg
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/MyGorgeousZoai/HARLEYKAPLAR_73.jpg
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/MyGorgeousZoai/HARLEYKAPLAR_45.jpg
She had her eye open in this one:thumbup:
I cant wait to meet her<3
Hope you ladies are doing well:flower:

Wow!! That scan is sooo clear awww she's sooo gorgeous!!
Not long now only a few more weeks left :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"