buddies?

Yes it is, I was quite surprised myself haha.
And i know!!:happydance: I cant wait:]
Im getting nervous though at the same time haha

I would be too its nerve wracking not knowing what to expect huh?

I would be too its nerve wracking not knowing what to expect huh?
Oh yeah, definitely.
I feel like im ready to be her mommy, its not her im nervous about, its the labor process lol.

Its been pretty quiet for a few weeks.., how are you ladies doing?

I will finally be having my baby shower that I've been so excited and waited which seems like forever for lol.
I cant wait to see all my friends and play the goofy games.
I also have a baby shower on June 9th for my family, my grandmother is throwing it for me and ANOTHER one on June 16th for my husbands moms friends lol so by the time im done with all the baby showers I may almost be considered full term:happydance::thumbup:
I cant believe how quick its gone by.

How exciting you're going to be busy busy this month then :) fingers crossed it goes quickly x x

Hi guys I'm back from Bali had the best time! so relaxing just spent time reading by the pool, shopping and going out for dinner was great! feel so refreshed and have a nice tan! bub loved it too hehe shes a real little wriggler and my mum was so happy when she felt and saw her move!

The best part is when I got home my OH had thrown out all the junk from around the house AND done her nursery!!!! he painted sea creatures and got wall decals AND made her two hand painted toy boxes!!! i was speechless!! will put up the pics!

great to hear all is well with u guys, Abbi not long now!

@Bumblebee: Yes this has been quite a busy month for me lol
I cant wait until next month when I can just lay around and do NOTHING:haha:
@Lolaie: Sounds really nice, I wish i could go on vacation lol.
Glad you had a good time though:flower:
Awh! that is so cute of him to do. I love when my dh does cute stuff like that:haha: it makes me feel all special and giddy:blush:
AFM: Well I can finally admit that im nesting REALLY BAD. I found myself scrubbing the kitchen spotless and even the floors lol.
Lets just say, the apartment will be VERY clean by the time Zoai comes:dohh: haha

Haha aww bless ya I'm currently on holiday relaxing at the local beach :) its been lovely I feel so relaxed :) xxxx

Bumblebee: Awwhh, that sounds very nice.
I love going to the beach, although i haven't gone since being pregnant lol. We will definitely be going once Zoai is here, Ive been wanting to go all summer.

Afm: The baby shower was sooo fun, I loved seeing all my old friends. Some of the presents i got were soo cute! I got this duck robe for when after I bathe her, and this really cute kitty hand puppet, its suppose to sooth her. She also got a ton of onesis from her auntie, so now she has full drawers of clothes:haha:
I must admit that i started getting alittle moody towards the end because i got really tired, but overall it was very fun and now I cant wait for my other 2:thumbup:

Here's my 32 weeks bump photo:thumbup:
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/32weeks.jpg
Now its your turn Lolaie lol

28wk bump pic :)

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
Awh! Oh my gosh!
So cute:flower:

What a lovely little perfect shaped bump!! I love it my friend had her little boy today at 4.54am weighing 7.5lbs :) he is solo gorgeous but it was weird to think our 1st pregnancy would have been coming to an end on 18th it was sooo weird thinking how quickly it went. Even so I couldn't stop cuddling the gorgeous little man x x x

Awww bless Bumblebee that is great news, try not to think about that too much tho. Are you guys actively trying atm?
So how did the birth go? were you in the delivery room? It's getting to be about that time where i want to hear peoples birth stories!:haha:

Abbi how is LO doing? has DH felt her yet? My belly moves so much it kinda freaks me out a bit sometimes, last night one side went into a full point like she was kicking out or something! i still can't tell what position she's in tho can you?

Yeh we're actively trying and I can finally go back to work on Wednesday :)
Her birth went fine she went into slow labour on the Thursday morning so they tried to induce her to get things going as they found protein in her urine and high blood pressure so thought it could be pre-ec lampsia. We went to see her that evening and she was contracting but still not much was happening. We took her partner home to get a few bits as she was staying in longer than planned they broke her waters at 1am and he came really quickly and naturally and she only used gas and air as it went so quick she didn't have time for an epidural lol. But mum and baby are both fine and hopefully coming home today :) he's Kaleb Andrew Simon and such a little cutey.

We also had another sulfide after coming home from visiting the little man we found my partners parents had come home from abroad in secret and they were stood in our kitchen waiting for us which was q shock as we haven't seen them in 2 and a half years :) so all in all s good start to june!!

Wow how lucky is she to have such an easy birth! I'm definitely wishing for something along those lines!
Great that you get along with the in laws, would you believe mine and my partners parents have never met before the other night when we finally got them together at my mums place!! just never had got around to it as we aren't married so there was no wedding etc to invite them all to! Lucky for all of us they got along great!:haha:

Wow that is quite suprising we're not married either I'm just very close to mine and we both lived with them at one point but our parents all git together when we 1st moved in our last house :)

Looking forward to keeping on trying this month I think I'm ovulating atm but I'm not doing any ovulation sticks atm cause trying to take a more slightly relaxed approach still using pressed etc but not being as active in my approach if that makes sense x x x x

Abbi how is LO doing? has DH felt her yet? My belly moves so much it kinda freaks me out a bit sometimes, last night one side went into a full point like she was kicking out or something! i still can't tell what position she's in tho can you?
She is doing perfect:thumbup: thank you for asking:]
My obgyn said she is around 5 pounds now, so she will be a big baby haha.
Oh yes, dh feels her all the time now:blush: I love his reactions:haha:
This morning I ate a donut and about 30 minutes after she had about a 15 minute moving session lol, and now she's heavy so its starting to hurt and she has also dropped alittle so that might be why too.
Can't believe ill be 34 weeks tomorrow, I'm so excited though. I don't want to be pregnant anymore lol I just want her here now.
@bumblebee: Awwhh! That sounds wonderful for your friend. Tell her I said congrats!!:thumbup:
I'm so glad to hear that you guys are trying again. I always have my fingers crossed for you hun. I send all the sticky :dust: I can to you guys.

Wow 5pounds thats great! a big baby is definitely better than a small one! at my last MW app she said I was measuring big too! :happydance:

Are you planning a natural birth or Csection? will you get the epidural? I'm planning natural birth but still can't decide if i want the epidural or just the gas, as some people say you can't feel when to push with the epi! Also to cut or tear (episiotomy) is another worry of mine!! wow so much to think about!:wacko:

Wow 5pounds thats great! a big baby is definitely better than a small one! at my last MW app she said I was measuring big too! :happydance:

Are you planning a natural birth or Csection? will you get the epidural? I'm planning natural birth but still can't decide if i want the epidural or just the gas, as some people say you can't feel when to push with the epi! Also to cut or tear (episiotomy) is another worry of mine!! wow so much to think about!:wacko:

I agree to that:winkwink: hahah
Awh thats good though, cheers to healthy babies!:happydance::flower:
And at least at this point since im 34 weeks now she most likely wouldn't be premature, and if she had to be born like today or tomorrow she could most likely breath on her own and might not need to go to NICU, so thats a relief lol.
Ahhh, yes, this question lol. Im really nervous at the fact that shes going to be big, so parts of me wants a c-section but then again I want to feel like I tried everything possible before getting one..if that makes sense. So I would like to try to push, but if I do need a c-section im not going to argue it. I have decided that I will be getting the epidural because I just dont think that I am capable of handling all the pain of the contractions plus the pushing pain if I do deliver vaginally, and I just want my labor to go as smooth as it can.
DH and I have decided we want 3 kids though, and the next time we do get pregnant[hopefully not for at least 4 years] I want to do a water birth so with that means no epidural lol so I guess I'll really be testing my strength with that one xP
And yes the thought of tearing scares me alot, so thats one part of the labor process I try not to think about:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->