Buddy wanted please!

Hi Laura, sorry to hear that you've been feeling down. But hope for the best! Sounds like really good signs!

I totally hear you on the disappointment. Frankly, I'm a little better now than I was a few months ago. Once I hit the 6 month mark I realized that this is just something that I don't have control over.

I think you have a right not to be involved in everyone else's lives and to be a cheerleader for them. Without making a big deal about it, you should be able to say no to going to things you don't want to go to. But I know what you mean, it's hard. I have to RSVP for a baby shower in a month or so, and I'm not sure if I can go.

There are six people in my office who are expecting (as a couple, not all of them are women) and there is a little display on the bulletin board of all of their ultrasounds and due dates. I think that is a little much for the office, but I understand that they're excited. It's just hard to act all excited about it when I'm going through what I'm going through, you know? One of them already has three boys and makes a big deal about wanting a girl, and I'm just thinking gah! be happy with what you have!

Anyway, things like that (people being a bit insensitive to what others are going through) isn't specific to ttc of course -- but it hits home right now.

This is not to say that I'm not thrilled for you LilyLee! And Laura, keep us in the loop on what's going on...

The dreaded AF came on Thursday morning... But I had a sneaky feeling she was on her way...
But it's all okay, I think my depression comes when I am due on... So I'll know if I am due on and I am not feeling depressed it could be the month for me...

How is everyone else?
My bf is moving in 9 sleeps time... And because we've been waiting 6 years to get out acts into gear and actually make our relationship happen we'll be having many lovely times TTC!

Gimmie news ladies...

I miss you!

Hey Laura, I just had a thought- since AF was late you're now going to have your man around for your whole fertile period :) I really hope this is your month xxx

Aw thank you - me too!

Yep in 7 sleeps he'll be here... I'll be on day 10 of my cycle - let's get baby-making!

How is everyone??
L xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"