buddy wanted - ttc after ectopic surgery to remove a tube or more

Maybe-I do remember you!! Don't worry too much about HCG levels..my best friend was told she was miscarrying because of her levels and she has a healthy 3 month old boy! HCG levels can be so unpredictable!! But I hope everything is ok for you!! Definitely keep us updated!!

Hi ladies!
Wow congratulations Amcol, a baby girl!! That's amazing news!

Maybe I remember you too :) congratulations on your pregnancy too! Try not to worry about the levels, I know it's easier said than done though.

Wow it's lovely to see some old faces here again with such brilliant news! Xxx

Eee a girl am. That's so exciting. I would love another boy hehe.
How's your wee man going lj?
Our boy is 14 months now and I still love him more everyday. Even if he gets me up at 5.30 most mornings :p

I'm trying not to worry about low levels but its so hard. Told myself I wouldn't obsess this time but who am I kidding, it's kinda fun ��

My little man is gorgeous Maybe! It's his birthday coming up soon, I am so not emotionally ready for it! I have to say, 2 boys is so much fun, although I would have been delighted either way, I can't imagine having a girl now, the boys are such great friends already.
I think when you have suffered a loss and go through the whole ttc process, it's impossible not to over analyse and symptom spot! And even though I'm not having any more babies, I love to symptom spot with you all and cheer you on!xxx

Ah we weren't ttc at all! Not that this baby isn't wanted :) just had my second betas drawn. Results by end of day. I don't feel ectopicy that much but I don't feel as if everything is ok either. Have no symptoms at all, not even sore boobs! Time will tell.

2nd bloods are good. 157 > 452 in 48 hours so that's promising! Still can't wait for a scan to confirm not ectopic. Ah can't believe I got pregnant without trying, kinda makes me feel silly for all the things I tried back in the day while ttc lol.
Will keep you all updated as I go :)

Amazing news Maybe! I know what u mean, that scan is what you need to be able to take a deep breath and relax a little. But honestly those figures look great!! It's funny how so many people don't even try to get pregnant the 2nd time around after their rainbow, I know a lot! But don't feel silly for when you were ttc, we have all been there, and hey it wprked

*worked!
Excuse me post button I wasn't finished!
Finished now though lol. Keep us updated Maybe, we are all rooting for you xxx

Maybe- that is great news!!!When is your ultrasound? OMG yes we got pregnant without even trying this time too and it was so nice, it must be nice for women who do this all the time lol! For my husband it was even nicer, he had so much stress and anxiety with conceiving my son, it wasn't fun lol ;) But this time is better!

the last bloods were good too, 1105 or something so still doubling. Will get last ones done tomorrow. Ultrasound on Friday.. should be 6 weeks then, will be good to get it done so I can put my mind at ease and work on getting excited lol.

Have tried to upload a pic of my boy but file is too large and can't be bothered mucking around with resizing!

its nice isn't AM not having to ttc and be pregnant. Probably the way nature intended haha.

oooh my sister is also pregnant! we got a positive both on the same day and didn't even know the other was testing. So that will be nice if we both go to term, will have a night time texting buddy :thumbup:

Maybe- CONGRATS!!! and how awesome your sister and you are prego the same time!! So when is your due date? You saw your little bean and everything, that is so nice!!! Do you have a guess yet on boy or girl haha. The chinese gender chart has been right for me for this pregnancy and my son's!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->