buddy wanted - ttc after ectopic surgery to remove a tube or more

Hi All,

I see no one has posted for a while, i hope you are all ok?
I just wanted to update that I had a scan today and im 8 wks 2 days and everything looks great!
I had my ectopic in aug 2013 but i wasnt able to try until dec 2014 due to recovery. So it has taken me 10 months to fall pregnant (feels much longer). Its been a long hard road and we even got our letter for the fertility clinc and the day after igot it i got my bfp! Which was a total shocker !!

Praying all goes well this time xx

Hope everyone else is good?

Squeak-CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you!! When is the due date? Pregnancy will seem like forever but once the baby comes he/she will grow so fast! It's hard to believe my little one is already 7 months old! Time does fly, I am so happy for you!!! :)

Congratulations Squeak!!
That is amazing news! I love it when people come back to post and announce a bfp when the thread has been so quiet! A similar thing happened to a friend of mine who was going for her consultation for ivf, found at she was pregnant whilst at that appointment! Im so pleased for you congratulations again, happy and healthy 9 months hun x x x x

Thanks sooo much both of you! I honestly thought it wasnt going to happen naturally. I have a rough due date of 22 june but they have said they will give me a fixed due date at my 12 week scan xx

Its not dragged too much but i think thats been helped with having the early scan. I have lots of morning sickness which i seriously hate but its so reasuring at the same time :). Once I have had my 12 week scan I will pop a pic up x

Lovely to hear you guys are doing well and I hope the little ones are coming on in leaps and bounds xxx

Aww yes the date is fun!!! My first date was based off my period and they said April 14, the scan moved it back till April 19th but I had my son April 4th hahaha so they just come whenever they want!!

Can't wait to see the 12 week scan!!! Yes morning sickness stinks but like you said it's so reassuring at the same time!! So happy for you!! :) :happydance:

Thanks sooo much both of you! I honestly thought it wasnt going to happen naturally. I have a rough due date of 22 june but they have said they will give me a fixed due date at my 12 week scan xx

Its not dragged too much but i think thats been helped with having the early scan. I have lots of morning sickness which i seriously hate but its so reasuring at the same time :). Once I have had my 12 week scan I will pop a pic up x

Lovely to hear you guys are doing well and I hope the little ones are coming on in leaps and bounds xxx

Thanks xxxx

Sickness and tiredness seems to be easing off a little now and the trips to the loo! Brushing my teeth is getting a little easier. I had really sore chest at the start but thts eased off aswell and only hv slightly sore chest sometimes :)

I seem to be able to enjoy food again which im loving. I was worried about symptoms easing off but i went to gv hubby a kiss this morning and he had just brushed his teeth - shich nearly made me throw up, so I got a swift reminder there still there lol!

They do say its between now and week 10 symptoms ease off though dont they?

Squeak-my symptoms disappeared around week 10 and the tiredness went away around week 14, but then towards like week 33 they came back haha..OMG starting at week 20 I felt my son kick my ribs and he continued to the moment i birthed him lol!

Symptoms going were nothing to worry about my little bubba was grand xxxx measuring 12wk3 days and over the moon !

Attachments

• Bby T 1.jpg
    Bby T 1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 2
Since the sickness eased off the only symptoms i have are weeing alot and tiredness x no sore chest or anything like that x im currently taking antibiotics for a horrid chest infection xx i was really worried it would affect baby but nothing to worry about xx completly amazed still lol! Due date is june 20th x

Awwww what a cute little baby!!! Aww ya don't worry about getting sick, the great thing is the reason pregnant women get sick is because all the anitbodies and immune system go to the baby first to protect them, so pregnant women are easily susceptible to getting sick! So your little baby is growing and healthy!! Did they change the due date at all?!

Just by days, i was measuring 2 days further on than my last scan so due 20th june 2015 and cant wait!! Xxx

Hey Amcol!
I am doing great thank you! How are you, any luck ttc yet?
My baby boy is 6 months old already the time is flying by! Xxx

Hello - I just wondered if anybody is now ttc who has had an ectopic pregnancy and had a tube (or more) removed as a result?

I am already a member of a couple of threads with some really fantastic ladies who have helped massively over my first few weeks and I look forward to continuing my journey with them. I also know there is an older thread for ttc after ectopic and I have had a little venture into there but most of those ladies are now pregnant (which gives me hope!) so I would like to start a new thread for anyone that is starting/continuing with their efforts.

I feel that with an ectopic there are quite a few different things to think/ worry about (some less, some more!) compared to a m/c and wondered if there is anyone out there that would like to join me in my quest to get pregnant again asap!

It's been nearly a month now since my laparotomy which removed my left tube and physically I'm getting there. I still have a HUGE swollen belly though which feels like my body is playing a cruel trick on me considereing there's no longer a baby growing in there! :growlmad: and I'm still a little sore by the end of the day. :nope:

I had about 10 days of light spotting following the surgery but am now waiting to shed the lining that was built up and praying that my body remembers how to ovulate so I can get going again!

I'd love to have some ectopic buddies to go through ttc with so who's with me? :flower:
Hello,

I had an ectopic pregnancy and also lost my left tube about a year ago, it has been a long road. I have not had much long getting pregnant again but this month I am hopeful, my period is now 4 days late and I am having light touch and go cramps and white creamy discharge does this mean what I think it means? I hope for the best for you as I truly understand what your going through

LJ-Aww 6 months already??! Time does fly by!! My son is 10 months!! I am not ready for him to be a year old!!! I am glad you and your son are doing so well!! Is he crawling? My son skipped it hahaha!!!

Hope-Hey hun! I completely understand! I lost my tube as well. Have you tested? I would test! It could be a BFP! Have you looked into feritlity help? If we don't get pregnant by this fall we are thinking of getting an IUI. Good luck hun!

Hey ladies!

I've only posted here a few times, had an ectopic Oct 31. Had surgery, given lots of blood and lost a tube...big investigation being carried out by the hospital at the mo!
We were told by my doctor we could try again end of Dec...just let nature take it's course and fell pregnant Christmas week!!!! Had a scan at 6+3 which showed baby in the right place with a heartbeat :) feeling like a very lucky lady right now, let's hope this is a sticky bean :)

Yazzy-congrats!!! I got pregnant with my son Naturally after an ectopic!!

And I just found out I'm pregnant!! :) I'm actually over 7 weeks pregnant!! I had no idea! I was breastfeeding my son and didn't have a period!! But I got to see and hear the heartbeat Friday! We are so blessed! I'm due Nov. 19th so my kids will be 19 months apart haha!!

Hopeful- I'm so sorry for your loss, this group is awesome!! We have all had ectopics and have had kids and thsee ladies are a great support group! We are all here for you!

Wow Amcolecchi that's fantastic news! So pleased you have had a scan and all is good so far.
Thank you as well, feeling so lucky. Although a bit worried as my nearly 3 year old has just come out with chicken pox, I had it as a child so I'm really hoping I'm immune.

Yazzy- did you ever get chicken pox? I hope not, it's painful for adults!!

Hey am that's fab news about your pregnancy! Not sure if you ladies remember me. Seems I'm pregnant again too! However first draw of hcgs are already low so here comes the roller coaster again.
Hope everyone is healthy and happy ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->