Buddy wanted!

lilly88

Reaction score
Hi

This our second month TTC#1. I'm on CD5 and am looking for a buddy also TTC#1!

It's a very lonely process :wacko:

xx

Hello!

DH and I are TTC #1 and this was our first month trying. It can feel lonely especially if you aren't telling people You are TTC. Also, i find it difficult when so many other people around me are PG.
good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!!

Hi, My husband and I are ttc #1. We have been trying for two years. It can be lonely, but i have found help in these forums that make me feel that I'm not alone in this process.

I'd love to be your buddy :)

OH and I are going to begin TTC #1 next week when I have my mirena removed. We're very excited however I'm not telling any family or friends which sucks because I can't BE excited. I don't want to tell everyone too soon when it could take months and months.

I'm also sooo nervous about so many things!

Do you chart your temps/CM or use ovulation strips? Are you on any special vitamins? A year ago, I never thought I'd be asking anyone these questions-- especially since I didn't even know what half of it meant! Crazy that I'm here now but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else :happydance:

OH and I are going to begin TTC #1 next week when I have my mirena removed. We're very excited however I'm not telling any family or friends which sucks because I can't BE excited. I don't want to tell everyone too soon when it could take months and months.

Do you chart your temps/CM or use ovulation strips? Are you on any special vitamins? A year ago, I never thought I'd be asking anyone these questions-- especially since I didn't even know what half of it meant! Crazy that I'm here now but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else :happydance:

Yay!!

I had my mirena removed in January and gave myself three months to get my body back to normal (and also mainly for work reasons!). I'm so happy i've had it out - I hated it!

I use ovulation strips and take Pregnacare vitamins and my DH takes them too (the male version!). Will start charting my CM this month I think as I never realised what a good indicator it is to how ready your body is to ovulate! I know, all the abbreviations had my googling the life out of my laptop hehe!

Me too, I'm super nervous about actually being pregnant, when we get there!

I love having people to talk to on here and love the buddy system!!! xxxxxx

Feel free to buddy me up. The hubs and I are TTC #1, third month trying.

Yay!!

I had my mirena removed in January and gave myself three months to get my body back to normal (and also mainly for work reasons!). I'm so happy i've had it out - I hated it!

I use ovulation strips and take Pregnacare vitamins and my DH takes them too (the male version!). Will start charting my CM this month I think as I never realised what a good indicator it is to how ready your body is to ovulate! I know, all the abbreviations had my googling the life out of my laptop hehe!

Me too, I'm super nervous about actually being pregnant, when we get there!

I love having people to talk to on here and love the buddy system!!! xxxxxx

I loved Mirena-- I really thought that it did it's purpose plus it was sooo nice not having cramps anymore! I still get my period and I *think* I get it regularly (I don't chart it so IDK). I hope that it doesn't take my body three months to get back to normal!! I am so friggin impatient-- now that I've decided to start, I want to get pregs NOW!

As for the CM, just write on a calendar what yours looks like for each day. When it's creamy, that's not good for spermys to get through and you therefore don't need to worry about BD'ing however when it's egg white and very wet, that's perfect for the spermy's and means you're about to ovulate and should start BD'ing like craazzzy.

I plan on charting my temp using a basal therm., checking my CM, marking down AF and taking prenatals. I bought OPK's however I don't know really when to use them so I'm not sure that I will at all... at least for the first month probably not.

My OH is trying to eat healthier, only wearing boxers and drinking more water and no alcohol however he isn't taking any vits (he will only take the chewable, gummy kind and only if they taste good-- he pretty much just wants candy-- haha lazy ass).

Did your DR tell you to wait the three months or did you just decide to do that?

I am also available to be a buddy.

I'm currently also 5 dpo. This is our 4th cycle TTC and we haven't told a soul, so I know exactly how lonely it can be. I'm so glad I found this forum, though. It's good to know you aren't alone!

No Dr didn't tell us that - it was for work reasons I couldn't start until march unfortunately! But I was on the Mirena that stops your cycles so I didn't have a period for three years and thought I'd have it out in advance to let my body get used to it all again!

I'll definitely be tracking CM this month and need to buy myself a digi thermometer so I can track BBT too. Can't believe how hard this all is when there are women that get pregnant without trying!

Lovely - we can all be buddies!

I know-- it seems to me that EVERYONE around me is getting pregnant. Hopefully OH and I will have that much success!

I found a basal thermometer that beeps extra when you're at a peak ovulating temperature. Seems pretty perfect. I'm quite excited to start all of this tracking. I haven't had homework in so long-- I've missed it! haha.

Oh really? What's the brand of that one and I'll get that!!??

Yep - everywhere I look around me in the office everyone seems to be blooming!

I think I may actually scream the house down when I get a BFP!!

I know-- it seems to me that EVERYONE around me is getting pregnant.

You have no idea Zumbaloverr. 95% of my friends either have children or are pregnant. I can only think of 2 that arnt, and I have 7 close friends. 3/4 of my siblings have children and my brother just announced that his fiance is pregnant. On top of that, my brother-in-law just announced he's also have a baby with his GF. I mean, REALLY?! :-s

I haven't had the nerve to tell anyone that me and Hubby are TTC. If I do get pregnant, I probably won't tell anyone till I'm in my 2nd Trimester!

It is lonely, but it's nice to get on the forums and talk to other women who are in the same boat as me. This community is so lively and friendly, that even on the days I want to bust at the seams and tell someone everything, I can get on here and look through the forums and feel better.

Hey I'm on CD5 too!
So bored haha :( My af's are all over the place so I don't actually know when my ovulation dates are so its really hard and confusing for me, don't know if anyone is the same. Good luck to getting your BFP :) xxx

I found a basal thermometer that beeps extra when you're at a peak ovulating temperature. Seems pretty perfect. I'm quite excited to start all of this tracking. I haven't had homework in so long-- I've missed it! haha.

Oh, please share the info on your basal thermometer. I have one that doesn't do extra beeps at peak ovulation temps, but at least it remembers the last temp taken. Memory is a huge plusfor me since, esp. on the weekends) I try to temp around 5-ish in the a.m. (time I wake up for work during the week). It allows me to take my temp, then go back to sleep on my days off :)

Also, I never considered tracking to be analogous to homework, but it kind of is. Thankfully, it's a good kind of homework!!

I'm CD 2 ans i was very dissappointed when AF came even though I wasn't surprised. Maybe cycle #2 will work for us! Fingers crossed. I decided to start tracking BBT this month. Does a regular thermometer work or do I need a basal thermometer?

I'm CD 2 ans i was very dissappointed when AF came even though I wasn't surprised. Maybe cycle #2 will work for us! Fingers crossed. I decided to start tracking BBT this month. Does a regular thermometer work or do I need a basal thermometer?

Well the point of a basal thermometer is that it's more accurate (goes to a hundredth of a degree rather than just a tenth). While some women's BBT increases by an entire degree during ovulation, some only increase by a few tenths of a degree which is why having a basal thermometer helps. Accuracy is always a bonus. Shop around. I found mine at Walmart for 7 bucks and it wasn't the cheapest available plus they delivered it for free!

Oh, please share the info on your basal thermometer. I have one that doesn't do extra beeps at peak ovulation temps, but at least it remembers the last temp taken. Memory is a huge plusfor me since, esp. on the weekends) I try to temp around 5-ish in the a.m. (time I wake up for work during the week). It allows me to take my temp, then go back to sleep on my days off :)

Also, I never considered tracking to be analogous to homework, but it kind of is. Thankfully, it's a good kind of homework!!

I do think of it like homework-- the fun kind though. I always loved homework anyway!

My basal thermometer brand is called Reli-On. Here's a link so you ladies can check it out. It does take an entire minute which some women complain about but I don't care since I'll be half asleep anyway and it beeps when it's done.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Reli-On-60-Second-Basal-Thermometer/10161099

I know-- it seems to me that EVERYONE around me is getting pregnant.

You have no idea Zumbaloverr. 95% of my friends either have children or are pregnant. I can only think of 2 that arnt, and I have 7 close friends. 3/4 of my siblings have children and my brother just announced that his fiance is pregnant. On top of that, my brother-in-law just announced he's also have a baby with his GF. I mean, REALLY?! :-s

I haven't had the nerve to tell anyone that me and Hubby are TTC. If I do get pregnant, I probably won't tell anyone till I'm in my 2nd Trimester!

It is lonely, but it's nice to get on the forums and talk to other women who are in the same boat as me. This community is so lively and friendly, that even on the days I want to bust at the seams and tell someone everything, I can get on here and look through the forums and feel better.

I agree-- I won't tell anyone until either I start to show or the second trimester simply because I won't want to jinx it. Both myself and my OH will be the first of our siblings to have a child so I'm sure our parents will be beyond excited (once they get over their shock, no one has ANY idea we're TTC).

Oooo I'll have a look at that. Hope I can get it in the UK!

I've told a friend at work that we're TTC and she's driving me mad with sending me articles about infertility due to exercise!!!!! I go to the gym three/four times a week and have purposely kept my heart rate and core temperature down and didn't really appreciate that!

Worryingly someone at work asked me if I was pregnant yesterday which was upsetting as I'm definitely not!!!

Waiting to ovulate is possibly harder than waiting to test! xx

Oooo I'll have a look at that. Hope I can get it in the UK!

I've told a friend at work that we're TTC and she's driving me mad with sending me articles about infertility due to exercise!!!!! I go to the gym three/four times a week and have purposely kept my heart rate and core temperature down and didn't really appreciate that!

Worryingly someone at work asked me if I was pregnant yesterday which was upsetting as I'm definitely not!!!

Waiting to ovulate is possibly harder than waiting to test! xx

Oh gosh-- raising your heart rate increaees infertility??!??

I'm a fitness instructor Nd currently teach 2-3 times per week which is an entire hour of my heart rate being elevated... Plus BD'ing!! Oh gosh... I'm paranoid now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->