Bulk ups.

Abigailly

Reaction score
What are the best stash bulker?

We're going full time and need about 10 more nappies so would like some cheapish, colourful nappies to bulk out the stash a bit as I have a fair few 'nice' nappies.

Also would it be worth me buying ones for up to 32lbs at this age? I'm not sure how old a 32lber is LOL. Currently she's 18lbs.

I've got some a variety of ebay cheapies that have helped "bulk up" our stash. We've got some of the minky prints (can't remember the name of the seller but it was something like "97gallery"), some Coolababy, Poupond (think that's a Canadian one though) and Babyland. The only ones that I wouldn't recommend are the Babyland- the PUL is pretty bad and now I use those nappies for Emma's teddy bears :) If you don't like buying from China though, another cheaper bulking up option is prefolds and flats with colourful covers. HTH :flower:

I can't find any in the review thread but I may be blind. So has anyone used naughty baby?

i've used coolababys (similar to naughty baby) they were ok, tbh you get what you pay for with them. I did find the inserts greyed and smelled easily.

A good stash building nappy is the flip, you'd only need a couple of covers (3-5 covers) and the rest can be made up of inserts.
https://www.ethicalshoppingforbabies.co.uk/2010/07/focus-on-the-bumgenius-flip-system/

I used Naughty Babies for ages, and am only now selling them on to make way for other fluff (I finally have enough that I don't use them anymore!).

They were fine, never had any problems with them :)

we have flips and basic white tots bots easyfits for days we're home all day/wash days. I'm impressed with the easyfits and might be getting some more of those. Ittis are fairly cheap second hand, if you have snap in ones you can buy more inserts to pop in instead of changing the whole thing every time x

All but 4 of these are from ebay, the plain pink & lilac ones are from Ebay too i think but i bought them from Eala and the two in the top right corner are bambootys

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs088.ash2/37760_1543762396831_1318122853_1458435_4027288_n.jpg

I have used 9k7gallery or something like that. if you type in cloth nappy, most of the patterned cheapies are from them.

They seem good, take about 9 days to come from china though x

I have the 97kgallery ones too! I haven't reviewed them yet - but they are great! There are some pics of Izzy in them in the cloth bum pics thread, last page I think
They are definitly worth for bulking out! You can get 9 for the price of 3 average priced nappies here!

ive got a couple of those too, i havent used their inserts though but our own mf /bamboo and theyve worked really well for the price!
i find pop ins a good standby too, although now i can only put them on him with clothes and cant use them as 'nappy only' on warm days as he easily takesthem off :dohh:

I just realised how daft that last bit sounded. About worth buying for a 32lber. How fat do I think my poor child will get in the next few months!!

I just realised how daft that last bit sounded. About worth buying for a 32lber. How fat do I think my poor child will get in the next few months!!

hehehe lets hope you aren't still using nappies when your baby is almost 4!

Don't worry I am the same, I often have NO idea what a weight is in real terms! :haha: Also I forget that they slow down so I think wooooohaaa she is going to be 40lb by the time she is 2 :blush::blush::blush:

La is already almost 28lbs!

We use flips and love them and also have some pretties from97kgallery. No problems with them and so cheap!

La is already almost 28lbs!

We use flips and love them and also have some pretties from97kgallery. No problems with them and so cheap!

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/362332-ebay-cheapie-fluffies-opinions.html
Here's a thread that gives opinions on Ebay cheapies if that helps :thumbup:

I use the pretties from 97k Gallery and I have to say they're pretty good! I do get some leakage issues but generally when she's been in her pushchair for a while or something like that (compression wicking I believe this is called?) but they're a good all round nappy, lasting about 2-3 hours on Evie before needing changing.
I did get some other Ebay cheapies from a UK seller (cant remember the name offhand but it's in that thread somewhere!) and I gotta say they were crap. One pee and the whole nappy was soaked, not just round the legs, it seemed that the PUL just didnt work properly so I've binned them and kept the inserts :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->