Bump Buddies, Anyone else due around 1st october 2011???

jennies_bump1

Reaction score
hey everyone, i am now roughly 9weeks and 3days pregnant and due the 1st of october 2011, very excited & thrilled to be having my first baby :happydance:

close friends and family know of the new arrival this year, but im now waiting to tell everyone else after my 1st scan, which i will hopefuly get conformation details for soon

since i found out 4weeks ago, i have been nothing but sick, not physically but feel it all day, every day, so not good, everything i eat doesnt taste all that great and i have since gone off most of my favourite foods, i am constantly feeling tired & no matter how much i sleep i still feel exausted...

I'm also due on Oct 1st. We're also waiting to go public with the news. I've had one scan due to light spotting, but will wait til at least 12-13 weeks and the next scan to tell people outside the immediate family. I found out at 11dpo, which is good, but also sucks cause it makes the wait til 40 weeks so long!! haha
I'm basically starving all the time, but nothing is appealing at all. Also tired all the time, the skin on my face is either super dry or breaking out...blah, can't wait til second tri!!

congrats ladies & big hugs :)

im finding the same, my skin is realy dry & no matter what moisturiser im using at the moment, nothing seems to be helping me, im drinking plenty aswel to keep hydrated...

i have found that blackcurrent cheesecake tastes brilliant...the best thing since sliced bread lol

im hungry most of the time, i can sit & eat and eat and eat, havent put any weight on which i think is odd espec with all im eating lol

im finding im eating some things one week and the complete opposite the next, i keep finding things i like then i go off them, so annoying!

another thing is i feel constantly sick & the only thing iv found that helps unnausiate me is pepsi max, which isnt great all the time as it has alot of taureen in it which us pregnant ladies need to be careful of...has anyone found things which work to help stop nausea??? x

Im due around the beginning of October - don't know my exact date til the scan though!

I'm due 1st Oct as well. Our 1st wedding anniversary. Amazing present for us- our first baby :) I'm finding carbs a comfort. Meat, chocolate and anything sweet seems to make me feel queasy :( I can tell what I do and don't want to eat by the smell. No ms or actual puking but feel a bit off on some days. The tiredness is crazy, I can sleep for 10 hours and still be tired as soon as I wake up.
Also had an early scan coz of spotting.

I haven't actually looked at the scales...I'm afraid to. Still have probably a stone left over from DS, who was born Oct 2nd last year. I have also been sick with a cold for the last month, which I'm just getting over, so haven't been as active as I would like. But got out today for a nice walk (thanks to the great weather) and hope to keep that up and keep the weight off.

jennies_bump - read that about the cheesecake and YUM!! sounds lovely...

Congratulations! I'm due 30th September. Luckily I've not been sick but have felt sick especially if I'm hungry, which is a lot of the time. I also get really bad headaches some days, have one today which hasn't shifted. Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

I'm due 2 oct !! Congrats on Yr bfp. I have also had the sicky feeling. Eating Ginger biscuits really helps stop the queasiness and Ginger beer!! Xx

Hi ladies. Dont kno exact date but I think 9th Oct but I have to have elective c section a week earlier which would make me 2nd Oct all going to plan. This is my third surprise baby. Lets all keep in touch. I had a bump buddy this time last year lol feels strange to be here again x

Hi I'm due 1st October, I'm a first timer. Been having terrible evening sickness. Only thing I can seem to keep down is carbs. I'm so happy to be pregnant, just looking forward to meeting my midwife & reaching 12 weeks & getting to see the my baby.

hey everyone, i am now roughly 9weeks and 3days pregnant and due the 1st of october 2011, very excited & thrilled to be having my first baby :happydance:

close friends and family know of the new arrival this year, but im now waiting to tell everyone else after my 1st scan, which i will hopefuly get conformation details for soon

since i found out 4weeks ago, i have been nothing but sick, not physically but feel it all day, every day, so not good, everything i eat doesnt taste all that great and i have since gone off most of my favourite foods, i am constantly feeling tired & no matter how much i sleep i still feel exausted...

hello and congrats. I'm due oct 1st and I feel exactly the same, soooo tired but I already have 3 children the youngest is 20 months and is a very very busy little boy so lying down for a nap is not easy.

I haven't actually looked at the scales...I'm afraid to. Still have probably a stone left over from DS, who was born Oct 2nd last year. I have also been sick with a cold for the last month, which I'm just getting over, so haven't been as active as I would like. But got out today for a nice walk (thanks to the great weather) and hope to keep that up and keep the weight off.

jennies_bump - read that about the cheesecake and YUM!! sounds lovely...

hello I'm from Ireland, its nice to see someone else on here that will have similar scan dates to me. everyone else gets scans earlier but in ireland the normal for scan is around 20 weeks:growlmad:

I'm due Oct. 1st! This is my first pregnancy. I'm 9w2d. Every now and then I get a really bad nauseous feeling....usually when I'm hungry! Weird!? I do get crampy...sometimes on one side..on and off. And can't forget those mood swings... I have cried more in the past few weeks than in years...haha!

Look forward to chatting !

Hi ladies I am also due on the 1st oct! This is my second I've got a little boy called jack who is 4. I've seen my midwife and now just waiting for my date for my 12week scan :) I cant wait to see baba for the first time! I also feel sick a lot of the time and like some of u I feel sick when I get hungry and then don't want to eat anything lol roll on 2nd tri I'm also very tired if I go to bed later than 10pm I feel awful all the next day!! Hope ur all ok! And hopfully we can stick together! Xxx

Hello ladies, I am due on October 2 with twins. I would love to keep up with everyone. Best wishes to you all

How are we all today ladies,? Im so tired. Doesnt help when my lo is up at half three teething. Hope I can get an early night tonight xx

Hi scotsgirl I'm also very tired today and feel very sick urggg ah well early nite for me! How old is ur little one? And ambersachef congrats on the twins u must feel rubbish its supposed to be worse when having twins how u feeling? X

its so nice to meet u all & its even nicer to meet people due around the same time as me... congrats to all u guys & a bigger congrats to Ambersachef with the twins :)

ive been ever so tired today, its my week off and had a nice long layin, but then come 3pm i was absolutely shattered, so had a 2hour nap, feel better for it now, all ive been thinking about is sleep today...
my partner has been great though, made lunch & dinner for me today, has been very patient & quiet on the xbox while i was sleeping, bless him :)

not been feeling too bad otherwise, a little sick when i felt hungry, its just the tiredness making me feel like death today... :(

im off to scarbrough (north east coast) tomorrow with bump & my lovly partner to relax and have some us time, which will be great as we dont see enough of eachother at the moment, due to work commitments, etc

hows everyone else feeling? got any plans for the weekend?
oh & just 1 more thing, has anyone started to buy things for bump yet? im thinking after 12weeks il start

speak to you all soon and have a lovly week, hope you all feel upto more soon enough

love and hugs jen and bump x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->