Bump buddies due around 22nd April 2011.

Kapow

OH, Moo moo and lil ted.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'm looking for bump buddies due around the end of April 2011.

I'm almost 4 weeks pregnant with my second baby and still breastfeed my son. I had to take Clomid 25mg CD5-9 to ovulate.

I'm 33 and I live in Dorset with OH though I am Welsh and OH is Scottish!

H+H 9 months to all.

Kxx

Hi hun,

I'm due around the 17th i "think", You will soon have your hands fun with two little ones I'd love to have children close together not sure i'll be able to though!

I'm 22, OH is almost 25

Don't get to see midwife or anyone till I'm 8 weeks, booo have you got any appointments arranged yet?

You LO is gorgeous btw!

H + H 9 months to u too!

x

Congrats Kapow! H + H 9 months to you!!

Im 27 both myself and OH are 27 from Scotland

This is my 2nd baby have a 2 yr old daughter

Got my 1st midwife appointment today at 3pm so looking forward to that!

T x

Hi hun,

I'm due around the 17th i "think", You will soon have your hands fun with two little ones I'd love to have children close together not sure i'll be able to though!

I'm 22, OH is almost 25

Don't get to see midwife or anyone till I'm 8 weeks, booo have you got any appointments arranged yet?

You LO is gorgeous btw!

H + H 9 months to u too!

x

I've not even been to tell my GP yet. Last time I went at 4 weeks and I didn't get to see a midwife until I was 18 weeks! Long story but my midwife was off sick and the rest of her team kept missing me out.
I had a scan at 6 and 8 weeks due to spotting at the Early Pregnancy Centre and my regular scan at 12 weeks.

TY for the comment on Max. He's a little angel (most of the time). Hopefully he'll be a fantastic big brother.

You have any symptoms yet? I don't have anything at all.

xx

Congrats Kapow! H + H 9 months to you!!

Im 27 both myself and OH are 27 from Scotland

This is my 2nd baby have a 2 yr old daughter

Got my 1st midwife appointment today at 3pm so looking forward to that!

T x

How was your midwife appointment? All good I hope.

Whereabouts in Scotland are you? MY OH is from Kirkcaldy. We visit his family there twice a year.

xxx

Hiya,

They said i didn't need to do a urine test at the doctors because I'd got three positives on two diff brands, did you ever have to have urine/blood tests to confirm with max?

Just a bit concerned that I won't have pregnant on my record at the doctors until i see my midwife at 8 weeks don't know what i would do if i needed to see someone in the mean time.

I had sickness before I got my BFP but to be honest thats pretty much gone now so no pregnancy symptoms for me either!

Do you know when your gonna contact your doctor/midwife yet?

Will you have the same midwife as you had first time around or do you not get a choice?

xx

Morning Kapow,

Appointment Wednesday was really straight forward just lots of questions about my last pregnancy and some family medical background. My next appointment is a home visit which we get up here at 10 weeks to ask more questions and family background etc!

Im not far from Kirkcaldy just along the road in Rosyth!!

Hi Toni,

Did you have to have a urine/blood test to confirm that you were pregnant? I keep seeing all the ladies on here having blood tests and things and i don't get any of that, think I'm just going into panic mode lol

Glad your first visit went well

I have a feeling first tri is going to go veryyy slowly!

x

Hi Tor,

Dont worry no urine/blood test for me either think they only start to do that here after the first scan you would think they would do something to check tho eh to actually confirm it!

I know each day is dragging especially the weekends just want to get past this first hurdle!

Going tp see Flawless today in Edinburgh so might keep my mind off for a couple of hours going with a friend and i havent told het yet so gonna be hard to keep secret! :)

T x

Yeah you would think that they would confirm it but never mind at least i know its pretty normal not to now!

It seems like forever since i found out i was pg yet its not even been a week :dohh: lol

Are Flawless the dance group of Britains Got Talent? If so I'm jealous i love watching all the dance troops they are FAB!

I bet it will be sooo hard not telling your friend, i told my best friend straight away because i just knew i wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut but I'm not telling any other friends until 12 weeks after first scan, OH on the other hand has told everyone at work! bless him!

xx

Yeah i know and we still have 8 bloody months to go!! :)

Yeah thats right thought id book something exciting to go to since i wont be out partying for a long time :( :( Will be worth it tho!!

I have only told my mum, dad, brother and sister in law as i know they will keep secret until im ready to tell everyone, not told any friends as my other friend is also trying and been trying for 7 months so hopefully we can share some good news together this month!

T x

Hiya,

They said i didn't need to do a urine test at the doctors because I'd got three positives on two diff brands, did you ever have to have urine/blood tests to confirm with max?

Just a bit concerned that I won't have pregnant on my record at the doctors until i see my midwife at 8 weeks don't know what i would do if i needed to see someone in the mean time.

I had sickness before I got my BFP but to be honest thats pretty much gone now so no pregnancy symptoms for me either!

Do you know when your gonna contact your doctor/midwife yet?

Will you have the same midwife as you had first time around or do you not get a choice?

xx

My GP was the same when I told her last time around. No blood or urine tests, I was so disappointed.

I'm going to call them on Monday and make an appointment for later next week. We've been looking into private early reassurance scans but they're a bit pricey so we'll have to wait til October for our 12 weeks scan.

The midwife I had before no longer works at my surgery so I'll be having a different one. I'm not really bothered though as they all seemed pretty nice last time.

Glad I'm not the only one with little/no symptoms. I can't believe I woke up today hoping to feel sick. Apparently as I'm still breastfeeding Max 3 times a day I won't get sore boobs as my milk production glands are already up and running, lol.

xxx

Morning Kapow,

Appointment Wednesday was really straight forward just lots of questions about my last pregnancy and some family medical background. My next appointment is a home visit which we get up here at 10 weeks to ask more questions and family background etc!

Im not far from Kirkcaldy just along the road in Rosyth!!

Glad the appointment went well Toni, I've not been to the doctors yet but plan on going next week at some point.

Don't know what I'll do with myself this weekend. No wine :( ha ha. There's half a bottle of rose in my fridge from last weekend too.

Do you two have any nice plans?

xx

Kapow.. I know im gonna miss a nice glass or two or three :) of wine but will be well worth it our bodies will thank us in the long run!

Im going to see Flawless today at the Edinburgh festival so looking forward to that not much else planned for the weekend just some fun time with Caitlin maybe picnic if the weather is nice and bake some cakes keeps my mind off everyone having a party weekend

T x

Ooh Flawless are amazin. I'm hoping the weather stays dry here too so we can take Max to the park on his little trike he had for his birthday.

Have a great time tonight.

x

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone!! Thanks for the link Kapow :thumbup: I'm Chellie, 27, mum to Arf and have just got my BFP for #2! :dance: I'm not announcing 'officially' yet or putting up a ticker until I've done a digi next thursday (a week since first positive cheapie stick) so am quite cautious of actually celebrating properly yet, even though I'm dying to!!!! :happydance: My hubby is really nervous about announcing yet because I'm still on maternity leave and work may go crazy :nope: xx

Hey guys! Congrats to everyone!! Thanks for the link Kapow :thumbup: I'm Chellie, 27, mum to Arf and have just got my BFP for #2! :dance: I'm not announcing 'officially' yet or putting up a ticker until I've done a digi next thursday (a week since first positive cheapie stick) so am quite cautious of actually celebrating properly yet, even though I'm dying to!!!! :happydance: My hubby is really nervous about announcing yet because I'm still on maternity leave and work may go crazy :nope: xx

Welcome to our little group Chellie. I've done 11 tests since Monday!! 2 FRER, 1 digital and 8 ICs. Mental I know but today's IC is so dark I won't stop until I've used the last 5!! Then I'll use my other digital. Hopefully by then it will have sunk in.

xxx

Hey Mrsbandegglet, congrats on your :bfp:!

I'm with you on the testing Kapow, I did my left over digi this morning :wacko: lol Think i just like seeing PREGNANT!

How much are the early reassurance scans if you don't mind me asking? Can't see OH going for it if there really pricey but then again I'm not sure hes getting really excited now, still not quite as much as me though!

Hope the weather stays nice (or at least dry!) for both of you and your LO's, I'm not upto anything really going shopping in a bit with my friend then i have my sisters LO's tonight and OH is going to pub with one of his mates, I'm meant to be going pub on monday to have a catch up with my cousin somehow i dont think sitting there with a coke will be quite the same! Not sure what excuse to come up with either as to why I'm not drinking lol

Hope the week goes quickly for you MrsBandEgglet, then you can announce your FAB news properly :)

xx

Hey Mrsbandegglet, congrats on your :bfp:!

I'm with you on the testing Kapow, I did my left over digi this morning :wacko: lol Think i just like seeing PREGNANT!

How much are the early reassurance scans if you don't mind me asking? Can't see OH going for it if there really pricey but then again I'm not sure hes getting really excited now, still not quite as much as me though!

Hope the weather stays nice (or at least dry!) for both of you and your LO's, I'm not upto anything really going shopping in a bit with my friend then i have my sisters LO's tonight and OH is going to pub with one of his mates, I'm meant to be going pub on monday to have a catch up with my cousin somehow i dont think sitting there with a coke will be quite the same! Not sure what excuse to come up with either as to why I'm not drinking lol

Hope the week goes quickly for you MrsBandEgglet, then you can announce your FAB news properly :)

xx
lol on the testing. I did my other CBDigital today and it's changed conception to 2-3 weeks. Exactly when we though it should.

The early scans are around £100! To much for me, I'd rather wait and have the 4D scan around 30 weeks for £140.

Raining here in Poole so we're off to the library instead. Happy shopping.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->