Bump buddies due around 22nd April 2011.

Hi Tor - I've heard loads of stories of the CB digital dates being wrong. If an egg can implant anytime from 6 to 12 days then obviously your HCG levels could be 6 days out anyway.
Like you said if you had a late BFP you probably implanted late.

Sent my dad a text last night saying Thanks very much, last time I tell you a secret' he replied saying 'it wasn't like that at all' so I replied 'Well I asked you not to tell anyone and you did anyway. Who else have you told?'.
I didn't hear back from him until this morning. He called and apologised, saying he was just really excited and had to tell someone. I told him we're really excited too and are busting to tell our friends but we've had to bite our tongues. Anything could happen in the next 8 weeks. But there's no point in falling out with him over it so I've said to forget about it as long as he makes sure that no-one else finds out.

Barnesmarie - I agree with Tor. When I was pregnant with Max I had a BFN at 10dpo and didn't get a BFP until 16dpo. This time around I had a strong BFP at 10dpo. Everyone and every pregnancy is different. Best of luck for testing on Thursday.

xxx

Hi Tor - I've heard loads of stories of the CB digital dates being wrong. If an egg can implant anytime from 6 to 12 days then obviously your HCG levels could be 6 days out anyway.
Like you said if you had a late BFP you probably implanted late.

Sent my dad a text last night saying Thanks very much, last time I tell you a secret' he replied saying 'it wasn't like that at all' so I replied 'Well I asked you not to tell anyone and you did anyway. Who else have you told?'.
I didn't hear back from him until this morning. He called and apologised, saying he was just really excited and had to tell someone. I told him we're really excited too and are busting to tell our friends but we've had to bite our tongues. Anything could happen in the next 8 weeks. But there's no point in falling out with him over it so I've said to forget about it as long as he makes sure that no-one else finds out.

Barnesmarie - I agree with Tor. When I was pregnant with Max I had a BFN at 10dpo and didn't get a BFP until 16dpo. This time around I had a strong BFP at 10dpo. Everyone and every pregnancy is different. Best of luck for testing on Thursday.

xxx

Thank you :) xx

Yeah click on quote. I might have to copy the picking someone up from Bingo idea!!

I'm fuming I've just had a congratulations text from a friend back in Wales. My dad has told her that I'm expecting. I told him not to tell anyone and he did anyway. My god there must be steam coming out of my ears!!

xx

Oh dear not good glad you havnt fallen out with him over it he must be sooo excited bless!!

Yeah the bingo idea just popped into my head think ill need to write a list of excuses so i dont get busted :winkwink:

T x

Welcome all the new girls and H&h 9 months to you all!! Barnesmarie ....good luck fingers crossed for Thursday!!

Well girls i have been an emotional wreck today i remember feeling like this at the beginning with Caitlin but i must say this time its 100 times worse prob coz im running about after a 2 year old and cant just go and lie down to cool off! :) Hopefully i wake up tomrw in a better mood!

Hope everyones had a good weekend, back to work tomrw boooo:(

Im 6 weeks today! half way there until 12 weeks yeah!!!

T x

Welcome all the new girls and H&h 9 months to you all!! Barnesmarie ....good luck fingers crossed for Thursday!!

Well girls i have been an emotional wreck today i remember feeling like this at the beginning with Caitlin but i must say this time its 100 times worse prob coz im running about after a 2 year old and cant just go and lie down to cool off! :) Hopefully i wake up tomrw in a better mood!

Hope everyones had a good weekend, back to work tomrw boooo:(

Im 6 weeks today! half way there until 12 weeks yeah!!!

T x

Thank you and good luck with your pregnancy :) :flow: x

Morning ladies. Hope everyone's ok :thumbup: I still have such a lack of symptoms it's soooo strange. My lines are defo getting darker on tests and I've just had another 25 hpt sticks land on my doormat today so I can keep reassuring myself lol. Take care everyone! xx

Good Morning,

I am having the same thing as MrsBand, lack of symptoms. It make me nervous, but I know I did not have any symptoms with my DS until 8 weeks so I need to stop. LOL. I took my last test today, it stayed the same in color. Oh well I guess I will just buy some more test later this week to make sure it gets darker! Hope everyone is good!!

I'm the same. I've run out of test and thinking of getting some more. I think I'm feeling a little sick but maybe imagining it!!

Give us a few weeks and we'll all be complaining how sick/tired/sore we're feeling! Bring it on!!

xx

My doctor told me a common symptom of pregnancy is sore boobs (i have noticed mine are slightly bigger but not sore) - have any of you (MrsBandEgglet, enniejennie & Kapow) had this?

My doctor told me a common symptom of pregnancy is sore boobs (i have noticed mine are slightly bigger but not sore) - have any of you (MrsBandEgglet, enniejennie & Kapow) had this?

Yeah mine started to swell around 4 weeks but only started to get sore just over 5 weeks but not everyone gets this so try not to worry!!

Yeah mine started to swell around 4 weeks but only started to get sore just over 5 weeks but not everyone gets this so try not to worry!!

Ohh ok, I am at 4 weeks now, well just over. but they are not sore yet. I havent really had many symptoms :/. I am waiting as long as I can before I test though.

I'm still breastfeeding so won't have any breast changes this time apparently. I can't say I remember them being sore when I was having Max either though.

xx

I was pregnant at the same time as a friend last time and she didnt have any soreness at all, she had lots of MS and i had none so it just shows not all pregnancys are the same!

T x

Mine are not the slightest bit sore. The only thing I have had is lower back pain, and very tired. I have heard the back pain in from the uterus and everything moving and adjusting for the new baby growing inside of you. FX for you!

Well ladies I just called my doctor and my 1st appt to just confirm everything is next monday! I can't not to get it confirmed then!

Hell all, Barnes I haven't got any soreness at all and I can't recall noticing it that much last time either :shrug: How is everyone, anyone got any scan booked yet? I'm going to see dr on monday and will ask for an early scan again so hopefully i'll have a little bit of reassurance in a few weeks. Still really nervous though. Take care everyone :hugs: xx

hey ladies,

Maybe TMI but had brown/watery discharge yesterday and always have a pain in my right side on/off which is how i got diagnosed with PCOS and query endo but obviously i can't have the lap now as I'm pg. I went to the doctor just to check everything was normal and to put my mind at rest anyway hes sent me for an urgent scan today just in cse its ectopic :( so worried and i don't think a scan will put my mind at rest because surely with how early i am they wont see anything anyway?

Does anyone know what I'm likely to see on the scan, I'm so scared but i think the doc is just being cautious he told me to book in with the midwife on the way out so surely he can't think its that bad?!?!

sorry for rambling, just needed to get it off my chest as much as anything, oh is at work so was going to have to go on my own but now my mom has asked to leave work early so she can come with me bless her!

Hope ur all ok :) x

Hi Tor

Good luck for today and try be brave, Glad your mum will be there for some support!

Let us know how you get on!

T x

Hi Tor

Hope everything went well today. Thinking of you.

Kx

Thankyou!

Had my scan yesterday but they said before we started not to be suprised if we couldn't see anythiong because its REALLY early to be having a scan, anyway couldn't see anything only the sac in my womb and the lining had thickened up which they said was good but didn't tell them for definite that it was in my womb and not ectopic as apparently sometimes even if its ectopic you can have a pseudosac? in your womb that remains empty while the other one grows in wrong place or something.

Anyway they didn't seem concerned about it at all more a matter of just having to be cautious they took bloods yesterday, taking some more on friday and if they have doubled then I'll go back in 10 days for another scan.

Tbh i dont think there is anything wrong and the nurse from the EPU and ultrasound people didn't seem to think there was either she said the sac in my womb is probably where my baby will be growing but until it can be seen on ultrasound they can't say 100%.

How are you all getting on ? :)

Hello ladies,
can i join you? i'm due 27th April and this will be my 3rd baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back