Bump buddies due around 22nd April 2011.

Hey all. I did a clearblue digi today (couldn't wait :blush:) and I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant. Based on the first day of my LMP that makes me 4 weeks and I've guessed EDD to be April 28th but I guess we'll see. I'm gonna ask for an early scan like I had with Arf (around 8 weeks) because I had fertility problems before and I only have one tube so I'm pretty scared of having an ectopic :nope: Are you girls getting any symptoms yet? All I've had is (TMI ALERT) stringy, bogey-like CM and I'm pretty tired, although that could be down to LO waking up countless times in the night and doing acrobatics around his cot :growlmad: Hope everyone's having a good weekend, take care. xx

Hey all. I did a clearblue digi today (couldn't wait :blush:) and I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant. Based on the first day of my LMP that makes me 4 weeks and I've guessed EDD to be April 28th but I guess we'll see. I'm gonna ask for an early scan like I had with Arf (around 8 weeks) because I had fertility problems before and I only have one tube so I'm pretty scared of having an ectopic :nope: Are you girls getting any symptoms yet? All I've had is (TMI ALERT) stringy, bogey-like CM and I'm pretty tired, although that could be down to LO waking up countless times in the night and doing acrobatics around his cot :growlmad: Hope everyone's having a good weekend, take care. xx

I'm 4+1 the same as you and my EDD is 22nd April.

I'm a little tired but like you I'm up a few times a night with Max. I think I may be getting a little sickness too and I'm off my food.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend too.
xx

hi again ladies,

I'm supposed to be 5 weeks 1 day but i got another pregnant 1-2 today does anyone know why when you guys are getting 2-3 already it was with FMU?

x

Hi Ladies my EDD is 4/22/11 per FF! I am (Erin) 25 my DH(Joe) is 29 we live in Florida, USA. This is our 2nd bundle of joy. My DS (Connor) is 4 1/2 , a little further apart than I thought. But who cares now at least he will have a brother or sister!!!

I will be calling the doctor on Monday to set up an appt.! I am so excited!!! :happydance:

Hi Tor.

Everyone is different though and HcG levels are different for everyone.

I wouldn't worry as this forum is full of people who's conception indicators were wrong. If you still worried maybe you could get your bloods done?

Sure you'll be fine hun.

xxx

Hi Ladies my EDD is 4/22/11 per FF! I am (Erin) 25 my DH(Joe) is 29 we live in Florida, USA. This is our 2nd bundle of joy. My DS (Connor) is 4 1/2 , a little further apart than I thought. But who cares now at least he will have a brother or sister!!!

I will be calling the doctor on Monday to set up an appt.! I am so excited!!! :happydance:

Hi Erin

Welcome to our group.

Your son is gorgeous!

xx

Welcome & Congrats to MrsBandEgglet & Erin H&H 9 months to you both!

Well girls what can i say FLAWLESS were awesome would deffo recommend for a non drinking day out! Put a smile on my face anyway :)

OH is at a wedding tonight didnt want to go as friends dont know yet dont think i could handle all the questions as to why im not drinking! so its gonna be a relaxing night in front of the tele :)

T x

Welcome & Congrats to MrsBandEgglet & Erin H&H 9 months to you both!

Well girls what can i say FLAWLESS were awesome would deffo recommend for a non drinking day out! Put a smile on my face anyway :)

OH is at a wedding tonight didnt want to go as friends dont know yet dont think i could handle all the questions as to why im not drinking! so its gonna be a relaxing night in front of the tele :)

T x
Glad you had a good night Toni. We were supposed to go to a wedding today too but I didn't fancy the three hour drive to Wales and then a wedding with no wine!

I'm already thinking of my no alcohol excuses. The old 'I'm on antibiotics' is getting a bit tired though.

xx

Kapow...lol ah know my excuse last weekend was i had to pick my mum up from the Bingo they all looked at me as if i was mad :) then i had to dig myself a deeper hole and said her friend didnt turn up who normally drops her off phew i got away with it he he he!!!

You had a good weekend?

How do you reply to a message do you just click on quote? as im posting a new one everytime!!

Yeah click on quote. I might have to copy the picking someone up from Bingo idea!!

I'm fuming I've just had a congratulations text from a friend back in Wales. My dad has told her that I'm expecting. I told him not to tell anyone and he did anyway. My god there must be steam coming out of my ears!!

xx

Yikes! I'd be going crazy! :growlmad: My hubby told his mum today but that's it for now. Work need to know first. xx

Good Morning Ladies,

How is everyone feeling today? I am still in disbelief about it all I took another FRER just to make sure, sure enough it came up right away!! Yeah !!! LOL

Hey everyone! enniejennie, it sounds like you're a bit of a testing addict like me haha! :thumbup: I'm doing a cheapie strip every morning with fpotd to see if lines are getting darker . . . and indeed they are! :happydance: No symptoms here yet apart from lots of stringy CM (sorry tmi!) and I'm pretty tired. xx

hi everyone i'm new to this site but baby beanie is due on the 4th march fisrt time mommy 23 oh 30 very excited but also a little scared any advise or tips will be hugley appreciated
sara xxx

Hi everyone. I have just been reading through and thought I would comment as if it turns out im pregnant my due date is 23/04/11!
I done a test on thursday but it was BFN :(, but my AF is 1 day late and this time last week I had light bleeding for a day and a half. I am going to test again on thursday if my AF hasnt arrived (wish me luck it doesnt!)

What do you lot think my chances are? x

Welcome to all the new ladies :D

Glad you had a nice night Toni, think i might try and find something like that to go to myself the pub is no longer that appealing, i like the bingo excuse i think people would see straight through antibiotics lol

Kapow - just going to leave it til 8 weeks at midwifes appointment because i've heard cb digi conception bit not being that accurate and i was late for AF before i got my BFP so maybe it would just take me longer to get the 2-3 weeks I'm going to try and be good and stop obsessing over every little thing otherwise 8 months is going to dragggggg! ha
Can imagine how peed off you are about people being told have u spoken with your dad about it yet or you just going to leave it?

xx

Hi everyone. I have just been reading through and thought I would comment as if it turns out im pregnant my due date is 23/04/11!
I done a test on thursday but it was BFN :(, but my AF is 1 day late and this time last week I had light bleeding for a day and a half. I am going to test again on thursday if my AF hasnt arrived (wish me luck it doesnt!)

Hi hun

Not sure about the bleeding because I never had implantation bleeding and don't really know when that would happen but i would say your in with a chance my AF was 2 days late before i got a BFP so i would defo retest!

Good luck, let us know how you get on :dust:

Hi hun

Not sure about the bleeding because I never had implantation bleeding and don't really know when that would happen but i would say your in with a chance my AF was 2 days late before i got a BFP so i would defo retest!

Good luck, let us know how you get on :dust:

Thankyouu :flower: I am going to give it until thursday (if I cant wait!!) to test and i soooooo hope I get a BFP :) But I will let you know how I get on.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->