Bump buddies due around 22nd April 2011.

Hi Berniep...

Welcome and Congratulations

Wishing you a Happy & Healthy 9 months

T x

Tor.....I bet thats put your mind at rest a little, fingers & toes crossed for your double figures!!

I went to see a medium last night and was told i would have my little one on 07/04/10 but i'll take that with a pinch of salt as the last one with Caitlin told me my waters would break in Tesco's hee hee never happened i had my waters broken for me in hospital....was good fun tho!!

Been feeling a bit tired recently but looking forward to the weekend to relax a little!

Whats everyone else up to?

T x

Welcome Berniep :) Congrats on getting your BFP

Thanks Toni, yeah it sort of put my mind at rest but i think if its ok tomoro thats when i'll properly relax lol

Ooooo a medium, I've never done anything like that but it would be fun, do you go to their houses though i think i'd feel a bit weird going to someones house for a reading.

When did you work out your EDD to be did it match up with her prediciton?
:O think i would go into hiding if my waters broke down the local supermarket haha

Think i'll be joining you in having a relaxing weekend, OH has got a long weekend off because he's coming with me tomoro so will be nice to spend some time together even if we're not doing a fat lot!

Thanks for the welcomes, can i ask you did you feel exhausted and constantly sick around 4 weeks? i feel dreadful xxx

Hey all. Glad the scan went well Tor, I have one next thursday and I'll be 5+6, so I'm not expecting to be able to see anything either. Hope everyone's ok, welcome and congrats Berniep :hugs: xx

Welcome BernieP. Congratulations on your BFP.

Glad your OK Tor, when I was 6 weeks with Max I had a tiny bit of spotting after I'd been to the toilet one time. I panicked and called my doctor who told me to go straight to the EPAU. I has an internal scan which showed only a sac. I had to go back at 8 weeks and there was mini-Max with his heart beating away.

Sure it'll be just the same for you.

Hope all you other ladies are feeling good. We're off to Wales to visit my family this weekend so having an early night tonight.

xxxx
xxxx

Congrats Bernie! H & H 9 months to you! I have not been feeling sick, but I have been completely exhausted! I don't feel like I can ever catch up on my sleep.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

hey girls im due 28th april

me -27
OH- 25

i am English and OH is greek cypriot :)

we have 2 children a son of 9 and our daughter is 3 in january there my world.
we live in London UK

3 weeks ago we moved into a large 3 bedroom house so the timing is just perfect for :bfp:, we tried 2 years for this baby and have lost 4 babies on the journey to this :bfp: so im praying every min of the day that bean will be healthy and sticky but its very hard to be positive after so many bad experiences.
but im trying to stay positive and calm
i dont like the cramping and twinging though it scaring me but i know its normal from my first pregnancy :)

im open to bump buddies too :winkwink: xxx

Welcome Charlie, huuuuge congrats on your BFP! but so sorry about your previous losses :hugs: Keeping my fingers crossed this is a sticky bean :dust: Take care hun. xx

Congrats on your BFP charlie :)

Enniejennie- Kinda feeling exhausted as well i fall asleep on the sofa watcxhing telly of an evening but then i'm up at the crack of dawn needing a wee and can't get back to sleep lol! Feel a bit queasy occasionally but not been sick since before i found out i was pg.

Thanks kapow I'm hoping mines the same and i see everything on the next scan but they've booked me in for wednesday, I'm no expert but with one week between scans its pretty unlikely it will go from just a sac to everything and a heartbeat which is what they're expecting to see! My bloods were done though and they shot up in 48 hours so everything is looking good for it not being ectopic :D woop!
Hope you have a nice time in Wales hun!

Hope everyone has a good weekend and is feeling well and MrsBandEgglet hope you get to see a bit more on your scan than i did, I've heard of quite a few that could only see sacs but a few people that could see almost everything so hope your one of those its much more exciting!

Hi ladies hope everyone is doing well! I had my first doctor appt to just confirm everything. So my new EDD is now April 20, 2011. I was induced 3 weeks early with my DS for a unscheduled C-Section, so he said to be ready in beginning of April for a scheduled C-Section. I have another appt in 4 weeks on Sept 22 then a couple of weeks after that I should have my first ultrasound @12 weeks. It all feels so real now that I have been to the doctor.

Hi Ennie Jennie

Glad everything is seeming more real for you. How are you feeling? I've been feeling quite sick since Thursday but on Saturday I tried taking my multivitamin and B6 (supposed to be good for sickness) at night instead of in the morning and today I'm feeling much better.

I know it's silly but I really don't like it that the sick feeling has gone away!! I feel less pregnant somehow.

I also saw my GP today. Due to a history of ectopic pregnancies in my family I persuaded them to let me have a reassurance scan. Ectopics aren't hereditary but I do worry a lot about it.

Anyway I have a scan booked for 9am tomorrow, fingers crossed it's all good.

Hope all you ladies are well.

xxxxx

Kapow I have been feeling really good besides being exhausted. I am shocked and hope it stays this way since I had such horrible MS with my DS. The doctor said he has hope I will not get sick with this one since I am not sick yet, but there is still plenty of time to get it! Now I see how women don't know their pregnant. LOL

That is exciting you have a scan tomorrow, you will have to let us know how it goes! I am sure everything is fine!!!

Scan went well. We saw the gestational sac measuring 1.5cms and containing the yolk sac. Too early for the fetal pole so they want to see me again on Wednesday 1st September.

The ache I've been feeling on my side is a corpus luteum cyst measuring 3.5cms.

MS is back a little today too. Max is napping so I think I'll join him.

xxx

Glad your scan went well Kapow. What are they going to do about the cyst? Well enjoy that nap with Max! Hope you feel better after the nap!

Hi Enniejennie. I have mild PCOS so it's quite normal for me to have cysts, they just go on their own I think, no treatment needed.

Hope you still feeling good.

xxx

Oh well I guess it is good they know what it is. Yeah I am still feeling good, and just waiting for the day that all changes. LOL It is too weird I am not feeling anything besides being tired. I woke up at 5 am today for no reason. I could have slept for another before I had to get up for work. Oh well I would rather be PG then get that extra hour of sleep!! :)

Scan went well. We saw the gestational sac measuring 1.5cms and containing the yolk sac. Too early for the fetal pole so they want to see me again on Wednesday 1st September.

The ache I've been feeling on my side is a corpus luteum cyst measuring 3.5cms.

MS is back a little today too. Max is napping so I think I'll join him.

xxx

Hey Kapow,

Glad your scan went well a bit of reassurance for you eh!

Sorry girls iv not been on recently been busy busy busy so as soon as i get in from work i climb into bed as soon as i can, been feeling quite yucky which is a big change from my 1st pregnancy as i sailed though that one its right when they say 2 pregnancys are never the same!

Apart from all day sickness & tirdness :) im doing fine, took Friday - Monday off work this week as my cousin in coming up from Liverpool so looking forward to that prob take the kids to the zoo, bowling, swimming etc so not much rest for me again this weekend.

Hope everyones well

T x

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on for a while glad to hear your all doing really well in your pregnancies :)

I had another scan on wednesday which showed the sac had now gone to an abnormal shape and i have an area of haemmorhaging? in the womb and was told that i WILL miscarry and to go back for a scan in 2 weeks if i haven't miscarried still then i will have the choice of surgical evacuation or waiting another 2 weeks then i will have to go to theatre :( At the moment not had any signs of miscarrying its so horrible waiting!

Anyway i really hope that all you girls have happy healthy babies next april, I'm sure you will :D

xx

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on for a while glad to hear your all doing really well in your pregnancies :)

I had another scan on wednesday which showed the sac had now gone to an abnormal shape and i have an area of haemmorhaging? in the womb and was told that i WILL miscarry and to go back for a scan in 2 weeks if i haven't miscarried still then i will have the choice of surgical evacuation or waiting another 2 weeks then i will have to go to theatre :( At the moment not had any signs of miscarrying its so horrible waiting!

Anyway i really hope that all you girls have happy healthy babies next april, I'm sure you will :D

xx

So sorry Tor. It must be really hard. I'm thinking of you. (((big hug))).

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->