Bump buddies due around 22nd April 2011.

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on for a while glad to hear your all doing really well in your pregnancies :)

I had another scan on wednesday which showed the sac had now gone to an abnormal shape and i have an area of haemmorhaging? in the womb and was told that i WILL miscarry and to go back for a scan in 2 weeks if i haven't miscarried still then i will have the choice of surgical evacuation or waiting another 2 weeks then i will have to go to theatre :( At the moment not had any signs of miscarrying its so horrible waiting!

Anyway i really hope that all you girls have happy healthy babies next april, I'm sure you will :D

xx

:hugs: Tor I am really sorry for you and know exactly what you are going through. Yesterday I m/c. :cry: I go back monday to test my hcg levels to see where they are at, also to have my cervix checked to see what is going on. I never thought this would happen but there I was at the hospital crying my eyes out to the nurse after they had told me. I am here for you Tor and I hope we get back in this section soon.

I wish all you girls left a H & H 9 months.!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on for a while glad to hear your all doing really well in your pregnancies :)

I had another scan on wednesday which showed the sac had now gone to an abnormal shape and i have an area of haemmorhaging? in the womb and was told that i WILL miscarry and to go back for a scan in 2 weeks if i haven't miscarried still then i will have the choice of surgical evacuation or waiting another 2 weeks then i will have to go to theatre :( At the moment not had any signs of miscarrying its so horrible waiting!

Anyway i really hope that all you girls have happy healthy babies next april, I'm sure you will :D

xx

:hugs: Tor I am really sorry for you and know exactly what you are going through. Yesterday I m/c. :cry: I go back monday to test my hcg levels to see where they are at, also to have my cervix checked to see what is going on. I never thought this would happen but there I was at the hospital crying my eyes out to the nurse after they had told me. I am here for you Tor and I hope we get back in this section soon.

I wish all you girls left a H & H 9 months.!

So sorry to you too. I hope you get some answers on Monday. (((big big hugs))). xxxx

Tor & Enniejennie....Im sooo sorry, i hope your both ok sending you both big hugs xxx

Hi,

I think I'm due around this time although I haven't had a mw app yet because doctors says she on holiday. So app end of Sept. I'd like a buddy to chat to through these times.

Hi,

I think I'm due around this time although I haven't had a mw app yet because doctors says she on holiday. So app end of Sept. I'd like a buddy to chat to through these times.

Welcome to our group nicetosmile. I've not spoken to a midwife either yet as mine is also on holidays. It really annoying, the GP's surgery gave me her number last week but her mobile is switched off and you can't leave a message. Grrr.

I've had two scans though as I was petrified of having an ectopic and had pains in my right side. Turns out I have a corpus luteum cyst that should disappear on it's own. The second scan we had was on Wednesday (1st Sept) and we saw the little baby and the heartbeat. Soo cute. I was measuring exactly correct to my dates too. Baby 'Spud' is due Good Friday 19th April 2011.

How are you feeling?

Hope all you ladies are having a good weekend and relaxing loads.

xxx

Thanks for all your messages and EnnieJennie im really sorry to hear about your MC :hugs: :(

Well it turns out I'm officially back in this group I went back for a scan having been told it should all be over and done with by then and i presume they were just going to check everything was clear etc to see my little baby and HB and everything looking perfectly normally :happydance:

How is everyone feeling? I've been feeling pretty sick most days although i've not actually thrown up yet, i have to book back in with the midwife as i cancelled after being told i would mc.

Thanks for all your messages and EnnieJennie im really sorry to hear about your MC :hugs: :(

Well it turns out I'm officially back in this group I went back for a scan having been told it should all be over and done with by then and i presume they were just going to check everything was clear etc to see my little baby and HB and everything looking perfectly normally :happydance:

How is everyone feeling? I've been feeling pretty sick most days although i've not actually thrown up yet, i have to book back in with the midwife as i cancelled after being told i would mc.

OMG Tor that's amazing!!! So so happy for you. You must have a little fighter in there!!
I'm still doing great. Off my food completely and struggling to find anything I find barely edible, feeling sick but not actually throwing up.

Have a great weekend, I'm so chuffed for you. Sorry you've had a tough few weeks.

Kxx

Thanks Kapow I'm over the moon I'm not even angry about being told i would mc and being sent on my way with a box of painkillers im just relieved everything turned out ok! I don't think i would go for early scans next time though after this as it just managed to stress me out!

I wish i was off my food, eating is the only thing that seems to ease the sickness I'm going to be massive at this rate haha!

Hope you have a great weekend too!

x

WOO HOO thats great news Tor im soooo happy for you! :happydance:

Iv been feeling sick most days this one is so different from Caitlin i wsa neither up nor down with her, im always feeling hungry but when i look at something its just gives me feel yuk :nope:

T x

Hi Ladies

Hope your all doing well. I had my 12 weeks scan yesterday and got moved forward 4 days. Scan was amazing. Baby was waving and kicking all over the place.

New EDD now is 18th April!

xxx

Attachments

• 09.10.101.JPG
    09.10.101.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 09.10.102.JPG
    09.10.102.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 09.10.104.JPG
    09.10.104.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 09.10.105.JPG
    09.10.105.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 09.10.106.JPG
    09.10.106.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh and one more photo of bottom of babies feet!

Attachments

• 09.10.103.JPG
    09.10.103.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi Ladies

Hope your all doing well. I had my 12 weeks scan yesterday and got moved forward 4 days. Scan was amazing. Baby was waving and kicking all over the place.

New EDD now is 18th April!

xxx

Awwwww they are fab nice to have something to look at it makes it so real

Hope everyone is well

T x

hey girls can i join in here? im due 24th april and was looking for a buddy/buddys :D

I am fine thank you, have awful sickness, was admitted with hyperemesis at around 8 weeks but i am getting there!
will give you a few bits about me :) I am Carolyn, I'm 21 and have a 2 year old called Evie... very excited!

how is everyone?xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->