Bump Buddies Kate, carter,mal,amanda Fun times

Mal

1 precious little girl
Reaction score
Okay ladies I figured we could make our own bump thread to post in. We are are fairly close in dates and it will be fun to have our own thread. :)

I am going to dr tomorrow I cannot wait

Feel free to invite some others here as well.

Well I have my first Obgyn Appts Dec 9th I will be getting my first Ultra sound I am soo super duber nerouvs eeeekkk

Lets invite Amanda!! :) I would love her to be here!!!

oka send her link!

I went to dr today and confirmed pregnancy and I am about 6-7 weeks along already!!! first ultra sound next week

WOW 6-7 weeks!!!! That's awesome babe!!!!!

Well Hello Beauties, thank you for the invite! Im excited to have so many other people to talk to know..I dont feel like such a loaner

So my DH insurance has this program called baby yourself. I pretty much get my own delivery nurse. I can email her or call her with any questions I might have. Which is so much cooler then trying to get a hold of my doctor! Plus they send me cool stuff for free lol its great.

Hey I want that!!!!!! SHARE!!!!! lol ask her what color discharge will a peach progesterone pill give.... will it be peach... lol dumb question I know!

Hey I want that!!!!!! SHARE!!!!! lol ask her what color discharge will a peach progesterone pill give.... will it be peach... lol dumb question I know!

LOL katie your silly Of course it will be peach! Just like some pills make your pee bio-hazard orange...The pill is Dissolving , it will keep its color as there is nothing to dilute it...so it will maintain its color :)

Also I found this to a question about the color discharge :) I use them in the morning and throughout the day it will clump in small balls and come out. Sometimes it is slighlty tinged pink/orange/brown/greyish and the doctor reassured me it is completely normal. It is not bleeding. I have seen my baby 3 times since being on them and all is well!

YAY ya I was not expecting 6-7 weeks either lol

THat really is awesome Mal!!! yay for being farther along your baby's heart should be beating now!!!

Amanda I know I am crazy lol I am symptom spoting I am so afraid to MC again but I am trying to find my stregth in the Lord.

Jeremiah 29:11..."For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans of peace and hope, to prosper you and not to harm you."

Oh ladies I pray this is it I mean I know I can survive this if it goes the wrong way but I do have a peace in my heart and I feel so much better about this time!! Even though my numbers seem so low only 51 at 16dpo I still feel good...... :)

well at least your not worrying if its further along lol cause my period was so funky last month being late and but dr is pretty sure i am just 6-7 weeks

I would love to be 7 weeks that way I can see a heart beat and take a relaxing breath in... :) I am going to be demanding an ultrasound asap lol!

it would help if I could get my mom to stop ignoring me, she deleted me off facebook and wont return phone calls and what is so messed up is I dont know why, my stepdad deleted me too

Mal that is so weird!!!! My mom and I had a blow out fight on thanksgiving and she currently is ignoring me!! That's really weird!

well I sent her a nasty message me n here have on and on times and its finally got to me and cannot handle her

this is what I sent her....Look you can ignore me all you want, I was calling you for a reason today, maybe you were busy. But you are getting my messages. So sense you cannot return my messages or my phone call you can just find out that your gonna be a grandmother from someone else. If I am not good enough for you then whatever. I am tired of trying to get you to accept me. I am not perfect and never will be. hell you could of atleast tell me you love me or something at least dad does that. You did not even invite me to thanksgiving.

Is this what you want me to tell you that it hurts to think that i am not good enough for you.

Awe babe I'm sorry your mom makes you feel this way!! It really shouldn't be like that and I'm sorry it is!! I really hope things get worked out soon for both of us!!!!! :hugs:

ya trying not to let it bother me but it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->