Bump Buddies Kate, carter,mal,amanda Fun times

I am just as bloated tho when I start my period untill about the day after it has started..ugh I need to invest in some sweat pants lol

HAHAHA i HAVE STRETCHY PANTS well I am off to bed for the night

I slept SOOOO good last night :) got up and cleaned bedroom and bathroom cause ya there were so much clothes on the floor we could not walk.. I have been super duper lazy past 2 weeks lol. I am super excited every morning to wake up and know I am pregnant. I cannot wait till monday to do more blood work <<<< and that is saying something cuase I HATE needles. I was shaking so bad when they did bloodwork yesterday they had another nurse sitting there trying to talk to me lol

Boo to needles but yay for results!

I keep going all bipolar about my pregnancy I just need to know how everything is in there.....

I am not a big fan of needles either..those little suckers hurt..and I demand the smallest needles they have lol..
Kate I saw your test from today..and I think it looks great..it is just as dark as the one from yesterday if not darker cause the 19dpo has dried and sat longer..I know everything is perfect with your lil bean!!
Im happy happy happy today!!!

I do think it's darker today even after the other one dried its not as thick but darker lol I just wish I knew something I'm worried that's all :)

Why are you so happy happy happy lol

I am not real sure why im happy...but i can tell you i got up this morning not sick..but no such luck with the bb's..I just think today is a lovely day..Its the weekend..I love Fri cause my littlest don't have school on fridays and I get to spend all day with him and its awesome..

hey guys just updated from a friends computer i had more bloodwork done yesterday and they were suppose to call me yesterday and didnt so I am waiting to call them today I am sure if it was important they would have called already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->