Bump Buddies Kate, carter,mal,amanda Fun times

I wish I were closer so I could slap some sense into you lol Or at least be there to say I TOLD YOU SO, then giv eyou a big ol hug lol

EDIT: Because Its been forever....I hope you know Im kidding!!

That would be awesome I hope you do say I told you so lol!

Amanda I know you are kidding LOL You crack me up!!!!!! Don't walk on egg shells with me my dear I can take a joke! :)

Amanda I know you are kidding LOL You crack me up!!!!!! Don't walk on egg shells with me my dear I can take a joke! :)

Some times when typing its hard to tell if someone is joking LOL I was just making sure!

LOL remember when I sent you that PM!!! FOr now on unless we say this is serious before hand it's always a joke!! :)

Hey guys today has Been LONG. because they moved my appt up to tomoorow my DB cannot get off work so i am going alone :( Its very upsetting been crying about it all day. I have no one to be there for me. :(

I'm sorry Mal I wish I could go with you!!!!!! :hugs:

its oka my friend is taking me so I am sure she will go back with me

Ya I am so nervous but they are gonna do an internal scan YAY! and go from there :)

That's so cool I can't wait for an ultrasound!

Well just got back been a long day and I am so freaking tired.

That was a nerve racking dr visit. They did an ultrasound and there was NOTHING there and she check my ovaries which I did not expect well she said the dr is gonna come in adn talk to well ym friends was with me and had same dr and she said she had never had dr come into ultrasound room to talk to her they normally moved her to another room.

So he finally comes and says well you are either very very early in pregnancy or baby is in your tubes. but your tubes are clear but just be prepared incase that is the case. So we are gonna do bloodwork.

based on my last period I am suppose to be 6 weeks well turns out I ov'd late like I thought and I am not as far along as I thought

They called with ym bloodwork and said I am def pregnant and in very early early stages of pregnancy but said my levels were great! going back monday to do more bloodwork

Progesterone was 14.5
HCG 96.4

Sooo basically scared me to death they did blood

Yay for it just being early and nothing else babe!!!! :hugs:

I announced my pregnancy on facebook lol

LOL I didn't see this on my messages till now..I didn't want anyone to think i was being rude lmbo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->