Bump Buddies Kate, carter,mal,amanda Fun times

Oh never I always am still listed online even though I walked away from my computer! :) Yay I'm glad you found it! :)

lol..I do that all the time..but I have prob a TMI question lol..today has been pure crap as far as my bb's are concerned they hurt way worse than I ever remember with my others..i have like shooting pains going to my nipples..tmi I know sorry..its so painful I don't want to wear a shirt and heaven forbid a bra..what can i do to ease this..heating pad maybe? what about those shell things for breastfeeding mothers..ha so maybe im grabbing at straws but Im pretty desperate lol..

LOL good luck finding comfort!!! A sportsbra helped me last time but when you take it off watch out.............yikes it hurts lol!

only my nips are sensitive and not even really that much which makes me worry lol yes there is something else to worry about :) I don't really have very many symptoms and that worries me! lol

oh girlie hahaha i didn't have anything till friday and I wonder if It is all in my head..haha I don't think so cause seriously i feel pain lol..But i have never experienced this before ever and Im sure of that haha..But then again i hear the mind is a powerful thing..If i didn't have all the boys I swear I would be shirt less 24/7..lol but it just started today..they were kind of sore before but today holy night..Tomorrow will surely be a better day..

lol good luck for that wish about tomorrow!! LOL

Kate where is the hope? hahaha...your suppose to give me hope lmbo!!
I was just reading some threads on the first trimester board and alot of ladies are not having any symptoms at all..So i think that is very very normal..did you have lots of symptoms with the boys?

mybbs hurt too but not bad, the other day i could not stand a bra lol

Hey Mal...That is how i have felt all day today..I haven't experienced that before..and this is my 6th child..

ok both of yalls boobs hurt lol my nips are only sore! I don't remember if they hurt or not.... I did breast feed both babies for a year a piece and that makes me wonder if my boobs are just not sensitive because they have been through nursing.... I am tired bloated peeing all the time and I did the saliva things today with a yucky full feeling belly oh and I have gas LOL

ahahaha Kate..since we are getting down and dirty with the symptoms im constipated lmbo...dang prenatals lol

you know what..... I don't remember the last time I poohed LOL TMI sorry!!! I'm serious though I haven't in a while OMGosh how gross am I!

2 funny..I bet those prenatals are getting the best of you 2 lol...its been a few days here as well..but seriously i don't feel like i have too...lol lol lol

I have pooped twice today!! and still feel constipated and gassy

Im not gassy but i think that is because there is simply no room hahaha..wonder if i can drink fiber while preggers?

yeah fiber is good!!!! I am bloated to my guts all sticking out...

girl no kidding same here..wonder if that will go away before you get the baby bump going on..I know its stupid but I feel like i am having to suck in to get my jeans on and then its so uncomfortable i wonder if its hurting the baby considering it is hurting me lol

I think bloat counts as showing lol if my clothes don't fit due to pregnancy then I am showing LOL

Ladies I am off to bed now I am sooooo tired!

I have a bloated bump ugh I asked today about it and they said its just bloat and I could be retaining water

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->