Bump Buddies Kate, carter,mal,amanda Fun times

Well I am off to bed I need to sleeeeeeeep me so berry tired!

oka I cannot sleep for crap lol

well i called dr today caue my blood pressure has been high and the moved my appt from dec 9th too tomorrow at 1pm! I am sooo nervous omg

My dad FINALLY read his email lol. he is excited YAY! he posted on facebook... YAY I am gonna be a grandpa I am gonna be a grandpa yeeewwwwhhhaaa lol

that made my day since my mom was not very supportive about it

oh just incase anyone wonders where I am my internet is getting cut off today till next week ugh

I'm glad your dad is excited! and yay for tomorrow!

I'm a ball if stress but I'm trusting God that's all I can do. :)

yay for daddys!

Katie saw you had some snow :D was wondering where you've been all day lol

Amanda we were playing all day :) they had so much fun!! I take them outside whenever they ask because I hate them watching tv and not playing :)

when it snowed here I was out for about a hour before going in....Poor little william was soo cold he could hardly move

lol I know I made them come in for hot chocolatte every 45min or less whenever they looked cold but they couldn't wait to get back out! :) I sat in the kitchen and watched them play in my pjs lol

I dont have a yard to be able to do that lol That would have been awesome. This is Williams first real snow...he was too little last year to have any fun

I bet he had a blast :) sucks you don't have a yard I would have only lasted outside 10min lol

Amanda do you think I am going to miscarry?

Honestly, I think you have a chance, yes...But I also think we ALL have a chance. I think all the stress is only making that chance higher. I know its hard , but you need to stick with what you said about god taking over for you. You have to keep doing everything you can to make your little bean healthy. But I think at this point all you can do is have faith that this is meant to be. :hugs:

I am glad you were honest with me I can't handle sugar coating right now and my lines aren't darker just like last time so...... I guess we will see

It's my hcg levels isn't it... I knew they looked low :( this is it though babe if I do miscarry we will not be trying again I just can't hurt like this.

I think that your lines were darker on the frer...but those are more sensitive. Also how long did you let the test dry? I think that you should be happy that you have your little bean enjoy for as long as that little bean is with you...3 months 6 months or the full 9 months. However long that is how long that little bean was meant to be with YOU. Enjoy. Other wise your going to miss all this later. Your the best katie...just relax and let it come to you

I know you didn't say I was going to oh and trust me I know there is a chance this is my 6th pregnancy with only 2 live births so far so I know the odds are against me. I am taking down all of my pregnancy stuff now though just because I don't want to have to do it if I MC that's so heartbreaking I will put it back up if I get a HB on an ultrasound...

aww babe you do what you need to do..But I think it will be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->