Bump buddies meet up!

I'm Fran, baby on the way, and another northerner so probably can't get down south for a meet. Maybe me and Nat could meet and Skype you guys when youre chilling in the park! :haha:

Actually, there are few if you up there aren't there. Maybe we should have a north meet up and a south meet up and video link it up, like on Eurovision!

Wait a minute!!! What about me?! A little too far? :rofl:

amazing idea jo :haha: we also have chelle, cupcake fairy, mrskg and wantingagirl! possibly more that i've forgotten. maybe we could have some sort of north vs south competition :lol:

Hahaha a North v South off :lol: I like it! Well maybe we'll have to arrange 2 seperate meets? That way people from the south can go to the meet closr to them and vice versa for the north?

we could have a synchronised expressive dance routine about the joys of pregnancy competition, i bagsie choreographing for the north :haha:

:rofl: there be no dancing here, im lucky if I can clap without getting out of breath lol X

I love that plan! You heavily preggos can just shake those lovely arses of yours :thumbup:

North v south off sounds amazing! Like it's a knock out!

What can we call it though, South has to be 'party in the park' as that's kind of what happens down here :haha: what can up north be?

North south thing wouldn't work for me. My bnb buds all live down south. Gavs always asking me to make some friends from the north. It would be a much cheaper road trip haha!

We'll just drawn the line across Manchester then!

I have to admit it would be amazing to see you again em... you'll be amazed at giganta bump :haha: xx

Can I sneak in :blush:

Andrea...37 with almost 9 month old Louis :cloud9:

Can do anytime...anywhere and I'm from Birmingham (not far from Solihull)

And there's no dancing from me :wacko:

XxX

And me!
I am Nicola, 35, north london.
I have Leah 14, Tiegan 9, Elliot 5, Alex 3 and Primrose 6 days.
Primrose is still in nicu so probably won't make the June meet up but i'm definitely in for the next one! (or any mini meets inbetween).
Alex is home tuesdays/thursdays so those days are better for midweek (and yes please for the lift Lynsey!) but weekends are better for me in general and can bring the whole brood along. :thumbup:

Oooh we have so many people! I would travel 2.5hrs north at the most, I think that takes me to the top of the midlands, I'm not sure my geography is crap :lol: I could offer anyone nearby a lift too, although there'd only be room for 1 adult and 1 carseat x

I could do about a 2 hour radius. That takes me to Southampton, Basingstoke, Oxford or Birmingham (roughly, if I drew a sort of circle around me) I could take someone nearby too, but I don't think there is anyone near me x

I'm not sure how long my little lady will last between feeds ATM but I could probs get to Oxford way ok.

Lol I'm in the Midlands. You'll all have to come to mine. I'll get the marquee out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->