Bump buddies meet up!

That's a really good idea Sarah. I'm game :thumbup:

I'm in. :thumbup:
However, if Paul doesn't want to be invaded by a hoarde of women, bumps n babies, oxford sounds good for me too. If Primrose is home - which hopefully she will be - i will get Nick to bring us. :thumbup:

Lol. He only went a bit pale when I mentioned it.

:rofl: he can join in Sarah!!

We probably need a butler in the buff!

I think Oxford would be fair game for most..apart from Em :wacko: unless you coincide the date with you seeing your friend?

Can I suggest maybe not in Oxford itself...it's really busy/heavy traffic going in and leaving the town so maybe somewhere just outside?

Bring the butler :haha:

XxX

Oh Jo and Andrea if you saw Paul in the buff you might never be the same again hahaha.

Hahaha if Paul would let us all invade that would be amazing! If not, around Oxford is good for us :thumbup:

Lol.

He says its up to me but as he pointed out probably not a good idea with me being pregnant, as we never know how things will go.

So as much as I was only half joking I think I'll put it off until next year :hugs:

I can get as stressed as I like then :wacko:

Yes it would be a lot for you! So where near Oxford, if not central? I've never been and haven't a clue what's around there so suggestions anyone?

6th, 7th and 8th of June is when I'm going to Andreas. Are those dates still good for people?

I have no idea what's near Oxford :haha:

I think those dates are fine for me Ems x

Lol.

I'm already on holiday those dates.

I'll get to meet you all one day though I hope xx

I'm out ladies. Plans have fallen through for my visit and its waaaay too far for me. Hope I get to meet you all soon xx

Oh no :( we'll have to arrange something more central for the next meet Em (if we ever get this first meet sorted!).

Ok, so who's still up for a meet in/around Oxford? Is that still the best place for those of us able to meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->