Bump buddies meet up!

ttc_lolly

Mum to 3 girls :)
Reaction score
I wasn't sure what to name the thread so went for bump buddies as I'm sure that's how we've all ended up :) of course the meet is open to those who weren't recently pregnant or are still TTC.

We keep saying we'll all meet up but nothing ever comes of it, so I thought it'd be good to start an actual thread for us all to arrange the meet together. If everyone states where they are and we can then work on a somewhat central location and then go from there!

So to start off with why not introduce yourself to include your name, age, child(ren) that would be coming to the meet and their age and your location :) oh and days/times that you're free.

I'll start :lol:

I'm Lauryn, 26 y/o and I'll be bringing my two little terrors Amber aged 2.5 and Millie aged 5mnths. We are in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. I drive so can get to anywhere really. We are free all days, except Mondays (afternoon) as Amber has preschool xx

Im Em (26!) and I have math who is 8, Ruby 7 and Jade who is 11weeks :) I am in the new forest between Bournemouth and Southampton. I don't mind driving up to about 1.30/2hr :) im free most days but weekdays are better so will just be me and jade xx

I'm Emily. 34. Live in Blackburn Lancashire. Four kiddies Ella 16, Abi 15, Oliver 12 and Maximilian 8 and half months.

I'm happy to travel down south as I have close friends in Southampton so would be nice to get to see them too.

I'm visiting a friend from here on June 6th til the 8th so would be great if I could incorporate seeing you guys at this time too :thumbup:

I'm Sarah, 42.

Got 3 boys and a bump lol. The oldest are 22 and 19 so they won't be coming lol. And I've got Brandon 2.5.

I don't drive :( and I'm sort of in the Midlands. (Staffordhire)

B goes to preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Rest of the time I'm free xxx

Hi em, do you have a journal? How did you find the big age gap? Actually I can do those dates too. The 6th is Rubys birthday but she is at school

Aww. Happy birthday to ruby (love her name) :)

I actually have two journals. A parenting journal and dieting journal!! The dieting one gets a bit more action these days tho!!

The big age gap is absolutely brilliant. If I had a pound for every time someone has told me I'm mad for starting again I'd be rich right now!
The girls absolutely adore the lo. It's literally like having two nannies!! Their choice I promise! When we told them we were going to try for another baby, we assured them they wouldn't be held responsible in any way and could be involved as much/little as they wanted :)

Another Em here (34) I have 2 girls 11 and 13 and a giganta bump! :haha: I live in Leatherhead in Surrey. I dont drive but can get about easily enough, depending on date I'm totally in :thumbup:

Yay :yipee: I'm sure we can work around those June dates and get a place easily accessible to us all. Ideas anyone!? Lol!

Em, I wouldn't mind waiting a while until I have a 3rd baby actually... The help from Amber and Millie would be really nice!

i live in scotland so too far away for such short notice, boo :cry:

i'll come to the next one :)

Hey ladies :)

this is such a great idea lolly. nice one :thumbup:

Im lynsey 28 years old, almost 29 booo lol I have a son who's nearly 3 and currently 9 weeks pregnant :)

I live in Middlesex, I drive and can travel anywhere most days of the week :thumbup:

summer is finally coming so even if we were to meet over a park in-between everyone that would be good too. nice picnic, let the kids run around etc :)

p.s I could pick someome up if that helps xx

I'm Stef, 26yo and 37 weeks pregnant. I live in Sutton in Surrey and don't drive but hubby could drive me. I would love to meet up but as I am due any time in the next 4 weeks or so, I don't think I'll be able to :(.

Same as Stef I'm due next week. Depending on date and place and a good baby though I'd love to come. I'm Zoe and 40 years old and live in Chesham not far from TTC lolly.

Ahhh Nat, next time definitely :D

Stef & Zoe, if we did June your LO's would be what, 4-8 weeks old? Totally doable if you think you can manage it! But we'll make these a regular thing hopefully so there'll always be next time :)

Oh and Lyns, picnic in a park sounds like a good idea :thumbup: totally dependant on British weather though!

Definitely hun. now that summer is on its way I really hope come june things will be perfect for picnic :)

I'm Jo :D

I'm 33 on Monday :shock:

I live very close to Bath and I can drive so happy to go wherever. I have Olivia, aged 12 weeks.

I can do pretty much any day or time but have to check as there is one week in June that I am dog sitting for my MIL so will ask her and let you know x

On and waiting for an appointment for a muscle biopsy for O so I might be a pain in the arse but will be happy to go with the majority x

We'll wait and see what those dates are Jo and work around them. You and little O HAVE to come, there is no getting out of it!

-sneaks in- I know I wasn't part of this group, but if it's while I am still off work I might come too.

I'm Kat. 29 (!) and I have a little girl Isabelle (Izzy) who will be 15 weeks on Wednesday. I live in Solihull, west Midlands I'm free Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->