Bump buddies meet up!

I think I'm in early labour now so it depends if James is still off then to drive me.

Yeppers. Not 6th though as O has jabs that day now xx

Oxford is a bit too far this late in the game honeys.... have fun though! Xx

Is Oxford still central for those of us still up for it? Just wondering as maybe we don't have to go that far if it's only a few of us left.

Who is still up for it?

Good point. I'm defo in, free whenever, just tell me where and when :thumbup:

I'll make a list of where everyone is and post it all together so we can see. If it were the olden days before baby, I'd even plot you all on google maps! :rofl:

Things are harder with a baby?! Surely not!! :haha: who knew eh?
I'm up for the meet up now too with the whole brood. :laugh2:

The week that we were taking about in June is becoming increasing difficult as I'm getting things booked in all over the place, jabs, 4 month check, AF home assessment asq thing and muscle biopsy meeting :dohh:

I might have to revisit this meet up thing when it's calmed down a bit :sad1:

I'm still up for it depending on where we are with Madams feeding nearer the time.

What about a July/August or September meet?

No rushing for arrangements then?

XxX

July/aug/sept could be swindon/reading? Seems to be central distances.
If anyone is still up for a meet the june weekend, verulanium park would be good in st albans. Nice park, lake, splash park, fields for picniccing, cafe etc could take balls etc and have an afternoon there if weathers ok? I know its near enough for Lynsey, Lauryn & us. Anyone else able to get there?

It's about 3.5 hrs for me but my friend drove down to see me on Saturday and it took her 5 hours due to the crappy m25 :( not sure I could do it in a day with a baby. I did it before on my own and was knackered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->