*Bump Buddies- middle/end of April*

im sure i already repled to this!
thats great!! one of each :) so happy for you xxx cant wait for mine :)
i saw my midwife yesterday and i heard the heart beat for the first time :)
had a trace of blood in my urine but she didnt seem worried, just off to google what it could be as she didnt really say. havent got to see her untill im 25 weeks now! seems AGES away, january!!! lol.
she said have a nice xmas and see you next yr, that was so strange :)
how is everyone??where is everyone??
xxx

Hello ladies,
as usual i'm hopeless at coming on here, Caz that is great news a little boy, i've just been dropping hints to hubby that we can find out privately from 16 weeks, he's not taken the hint yet lol.
I'll get pics of pram on in next few days its still sat here in my living room. Had a funny 2 weeks last week my eldest was really poorly and this week we found out the reason why he has chicken pox, i've had a blood test to double check i'm immune to it, i'm pretty sure i had it as a kid so should be fine, hopefully we'll get results on Monday.
Well i better go, hope ur both ok xxx

hows the chicken pox bernie? hope all is ok for you x
im 20 weeks today!!! halfway!!!! so exited, i have scan next monday (13th) and can not wait to see our little "blob" again and see how much he/she has grown, and to find out if we are having a little boy or little girl!!!
im going to put some pics of my bump and my 12 week scan on the 2nd tri section so people can have a guess :)
hope your all well xxx im feeling great!!!

glad ur okay princess!
hope the chicken pox has gone now bernie!

i feel okay, quite groggy lol!
im off to have a look at ur pics princess xx

i had my scan yesterday and we are having a............

BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9:

cant tell you how happy we are, we had a feeling from the start it was a little princess and everyone was right!! of course we would have been just as happy with a baby boy but i really did want a girl, my daughter (13) is over the moon!!! as she has 3 "anoying brothers" and was desperate for a little sister.
the scan was amazing! the lady was great and chatted away to us about everything, im so happy!!!!
hope everyone is ok xx im going to try and post the new scan pics on second tri, although i might wait till later to take the photos on my new iphone that should arrive in the post today :)

Congratulations i had my scan on the 14th but baby was misbehaving and wouldn't let us have a look, sonographer thinks she may have seen a little willy but wasn't sure so we are just going to wait and see if she's right. Hope ur both ok and had a lovely xmas xxx

hi all im due on the 29th April it is my first pregnancy would love to have a bump buddy if anyone is interested.. :)

Hi Herm,
how are you finding ur pregnancy so far? do u know what ur having? xxx

Hi Bernie P,

my pregnancy is going well so far no complaints as of yet ;) i do im having a little boy. do you know what your having ?

We had our scan on the 14th and baby didn't want us to know, the sonographer tried for ages and had me lay on my side as well as my back but baby wasn't keen, in the end she said she thought it might be another boy (we have 2 already) but really wasn't sure and didn't want us to take her word for it, she then went on to explain that she'd read somewhere that if you already have 2 children of the same sex you have a higher chance of having a 3rd of that sex, she then said at least we won't need to buy anything as we should have it all but as my youngest is 6 and for a longtime we didn't want anymore i'm afraid we do have to buy everything again lol. In a way i'm relieved she didn't say she thought girl cause i'd hate for us to get all excited and rush out buying pink things which i know we would, at least this way i've vowed to only buy 2 boy outfits and then everything else unisex that way whatever we get we haven't wasted money. Deep down i've always suspected another boy and honestly think thats what is coming and tbh i'm more than happy with that we were ttc for 20 months so a healthy baby no matter what sex is more than welcome plus i know how to handle boys lol.
Hope ue having a good day, i've been to midwife today and had to have a thyroid test cause i've been feeling a bit poorly and my heart rate was a bit high at 120bpm so i've now to wait till next week for results xxx

hi all, sorry ive not been on here, hope you all had a nice christmas, welcome Herm x
Bernie hope your results come in ok and congrats on your boy (if she was right x) i kinda feel sorry for my baby girl, having to put up with boys running around, i hope i cope ok!

well ive been feeling so out of breath and sometimes feel my heart misses a beat, so going to docs if not better soon, my tummy feels big but not as big as i was with the boys so i dont think its really to do with my size, i dunno. and heartburn is HORRIBLE at the moment, i find it hard to sleep.
its not all bad though!!! ive been feeling lots of kicks and can even see my tummy move sometimes,its so amazing, makes it all worth while :)
hope your all well xxx lots of love from me (and bump x) xx

Hi Princess,
hope u had a great xmas, have u had ur iron levels checked recently? some of ur symptoms are similar to mine and i got some of my blood results back today and i'm aneamic. I've had horrendous heartburn too, i forgot about some of the joys pregnancy brings :dohh:.
I got some of my results back today but the rest were irregular apparently :shrug: ao i've got to have them repeated on Tuesday, i wasn't supposed to see anyone again till next week but they rung me this morning to ask me to go in for some iron tablets and then when i got there asked me to go back at 5pm to see a dr, all he said was take it easy if i feel faint make sure i'm around other people and if i feel any worse ring nhs direct, so god knows what they think is wrong but at least i get hubby and kids running round after me.
Hope u all have a lovely night 2nite whatever ur doing, we usually take the kids down to our local working men's club with my dad, his partner and my sister and her family. they put a turn on and its family friendly but at the moment i still feel poorly so i'm going to see how i feel later on, might be our 1st new year at home which i won't mind till just before midnight and then i'll get fed up cause i want to be with my family lol xxx

Hello ladies,
How r u all? did u all have a good xmas and new year? xxx

hi!!! happy new year everyone!! (although its a bit late! hehehe)
berniep, how you feeling now? did your test results come back ok? ive started taking iron suplements, got a blood test in 2 weeks so we will see what my levels are.

has anyone started on a nursery? we havent got enough bedrooms but we have cleared an area in our room and its looking good! got a bargain changing table for a fiver from a car boot!!! i ordered some bedding an that came yesterday so its getting very exiting :) hope your all well xxx

just bumping this up because i had to hunt for it! hope your all ok? COME BACK!! lol x

bumping again!!!!! how is everyone??

im due one week today!!! OMG!!! getting scared :( but cant wait! :)

Hi ya I am ok huni due on Monday and the lil monkey boy keeps popping in and out of my pelvis :-( I was hoping to be early but no such luck! Caz had her babe I have been keeping in touch with her on fb have you got fb? I'm gonna pm all of you I think and ask .... She had her lil boy on her due date at 12.59am bless her an hour earlier and he would have been born on her lil girls bday! He is totally gorgeous and she had such a fast labour I hope I'm as lucky lol. X

hey girls!!!!
soooo sorry i havent been on here to update but thanks beci for updating, I had my little boy on the 20th april at 12:59, he weighed 8lb 10 and is a absolute angel!!!! we named him Ollie Zak :)

princess, bernie, how r u both?

labour for me was fab, 3 hours from my waters breaking!!!!

Beci, congratulations on ur little man! hes finally here :)

Hi,
sorry i've been awol too lol we r all as bad as each other :dohh:
How r u all?
am i right in thinking you've had ur baby too Poppy? and we are still waiting for Princesspie?
I also had my baby on the 20th of April at 9.10am weighing 8lb 4oz. I was booked for a c section at 39 weeks on Thursday the 21st April due to really bad spd and cause i suffered a 3rd degree tear with my 1st baby. As i had had a section with baby 2 cause he was distressed the dr's gave me the choice of a vbac or repeat section, we decided that if he wasn't here before 39 weeks i would have a section but if i went into labour b4 that i would give it a go. On the Tuesday i had given up hope of going into labour by myself and was starting to get nervous about the section 2 days later, i don't know whether my nerves helped things out but as i was about to go to bed a 2am on the Wednesday morning my waters broke and contractions started half an hour later. The hospital asked me to go down to be monitored straight away as i'd had a previous section, while there i was given the choice between going ahead with a vbac or having a section, at this point contractions were around 5 mins apart and were getting very painful so i asked them to examine me and said i would make a decision after that, i was gutted to learn i hadn't even started to dilate so at first i said i wanted the section as i'd only had cocodomol at this point and it wasn't even touching the pain, they told me i'd have to wait about a hour and a half as they had a emergency section to do 1st and asked if i'd like some pethadine and gas+air to keep me going so i agreed. The pain relief was great and at this point i decided i could do it naturally so we called the midwife back and told her i was giving the vbac a go, she said we were looking at a long day as i hadn't started dilating and the would keep me in triage till a bed came available on the delivery suite, it was about 7.30am at this point so i told hubby to go home and get some sleep as neither of us had had any and i'd ring him when i was going to delivery, i rung my sister and asked her if she fancied coming in to keep me company while Allan was gone and told her she could be my 2nd birth partner, hubby went home and sister arrived about 8.30am. By this point there didn't seem to be a break between contractions and i was starting to think if pain is this bad at the beginning i'll be requesting a epidural at the end. I was induced with baby 1 and had my section with baby 2 so i'd never done it naturally b4 and honestly thought this must be normal. Around 8.45am i decided i needed to go to the loo as the midwife wanted to put me back on the monitor, as soon as i sat on the toilet i felt a urge to have a poo, again i thought this was normal cause with baby 1 i had this feeling and i was only about 4cm's so i didn't think anything of it, my sister however who was timing the contractions and realised they were never ending started to think otherwise and asked a dr who had come into the room to take blood to examine me, the dr said once she had taken blood she would ask a midwife to look at me, she tried 3 times to take blood and failed, finally a midwife entered the room took 1 look at me screamed at me to get on the bed while she ripped my knickers off and discovered Jack was already crowning, at this point my body started pushing and everything happened so fast, we were still in triage so while people held open doors the midwife and dr ran thru the corridors with me on the bed screaming he's coming out and them screaming don't push, by the time we got into the delivery room his head was half out and a few mins later Jack was born, it was quite a surreal experience that my poor hubby missed, my sister also nearly missed it cause the midwife had told her to ring my hubby b4 following us to delivery she literally walked in the room as he was been delivered. I can't believe all that was nearly 2 weeks ago it feels like it was only yesterday.
Hope ur all doing well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->