*Bump Buddies- middle/end of April*

ohhh caz sorry to hear that. big hugs to you xxxx
update me later huni xx

im back and YAY ive been put forward im now due 19th april which is Evie's third birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! baby was a little wriggler! im now 13+3 and im sooo happy will upload pics xxx

YAY!!!! thats great news huni, been thinking about you. did they say what had caused the bleed?
hurry up with those pics!!!!!
xx

i have a [pic on my ticker im at work atm and cant upload grrr!
they cudnt find the bleed. :(
im back tomorrow for my proper 12 week scan even tho i will be 14 weeks lol!
how r u hunny?

Hi,
sorry i've not been on for ages, i seem to be so busy lately and by the time i have chance to pop on i don't have the energy to pick the laptop up never mind sit staring at the screen, but i'm starting to feel a bit better now so hopefully the tiredness is passing. Princesspie have you still got toothache? have you seen a dentist? mine said if i'm still having pain in 2nd tri she will take tooth out, touch wood at the moment its pain free so hopefully the temp filling will stay in place. Caz hope you have a lovely 12/14 week scan i can't believe you've both had your dates put forward, mine moved a day back at my scan a few weeks ago but i've got my proper dating scan on Fri, i hope they move me forward too lol.
Take care and i'll pop back to see how you are xxx

Im back!!! :)
ive been put forward to 12 weeks 4 days, due date 25th april.

baby was very active! so relived that all is well in there!

what do you think? blue or pink?
xx

I'm normally useless at spotting things so my opinion shouldn't count lol but i don't think i can see anything although leg is blocking view a bit but if i have to choose i'm backing team pink!

nice to see u on berniep!
my proper scan went fab today! due date is 20th april so the day after dd's bday! but im happy!
hows everyone?
i feel quite sick just ate garlic kievs bleughhh wrong move lol

Glad ur scan went well, hope the sickness has passed x

I will put pics on later, has everyone got bumps? i feel so flabby lol!

hi! sorry i havent been on, you know how it is :)
thats great caz, glad all is well. berniep,i had a temporary filling but wish i didnt :( i wasnt in any pain when i went but my god i was ill for 3 days after! the pain was insane! it was in my ear and down my neck, it caused/or made worse the most horendous headaches and i was sick with it. feeling loads better now but i still get waves of pain if ive been out in the cold, a heat pack is working so im coping without paractomal.

caz, im in maternity jeans!!!!!! :)

have you all told your children now?
how things on the step daughter front princess?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies,
My scan was great, will try to put pics on later. Glad your tooth is feeling better now Princess hope it stays that way. Caz i've no bump yet although when i eat and drink i get bloated at the top of my stomach and end up looking about 8 months pregnant lol, i'm wearing maternity trousers though cause i can no longer fit into my normal clothes x

Awww that's fab news bernie!!!! I'm really glad for u!!!
I'm wearing mat jeans! Well I have one pair but I've been living in them and leggings!!!
Hope everyones well! Xxxx

great news berniep xxx get the pics up!! xx
my bump is quite big, will try and get a pic on here, hubby is obsessed with taking photos of me at the moment! lol
yes everyone knows now! my youngest son said it better be a girl and my daughter said it better be a girl! hehe.does anyone have feeling what they are having? im thinking girl, along with hubby,family,friends all say girl.
step daughter is no longer pregnant caz, it was a very strange time for us all but she seems to be ok, getting on with her life, out with mates, and well back to her usual self really :( i think me and sis in law suffered more, we had a few tears :( a scan showed she was exatly a week before me. xxxx rip little one xxx

oh im so sorry :( RIP little one... hope ur all okay!
I keep thinking boy, but i dont know if thats just cos i want a boy so i have one of each?! its strange, id like a girl cos we can only agree on girl names lol! and i want to do the whole pink thing again! i find out on the 7th ive got a private scan! im toooo impatient!
hows everyones children reacted then? my dd said its her "baby sister" and "dont like little boys" hmmmm lol xxxxxxxxxx

How are you both?
I've no news i'm afraid, not done a lot exciting although we are coming to the end of half term which i'm very pleased about the boys have been driving me round the bend. I was also a naughty girl and bought a pram on ebay, we are off to pick it up on Sunday, we had agreed to wait till after my 20 week scan but i couldn't help it, we'd already decided we didn't want to spend loads on a pram with this been our 3rd baby and there def will be no more, so we discussed buying a cheap new pram or a 2nd hand one that when originally new would be out of our price range, anyway i fell in love with the mamas and papas skate and have been nipping on ebay every now and then, i nipped on, on Wednesday and found one with a gorgeous orange liner, i fell in love with it straight away and after talking about it none stop to hubby he finally caved and told me to go for the buy it now price, i can't wait to pick it up, the annoying thing is i'm getting it on my way to work so i'll have to drop it at home and go to work without getting to play with it and as we don't have a lot of room to store it at home it'll have to go to my mil's next week x

So sorry to hear about ur stepdaughter Princess x

wow caz, im jelous! i want to know the sex of mine now!! hehe.
Awww good luck, so exicited for you xx
berniep get some photos on of your pram!!!
cant we cancel christmas this year!!!! :)

hey girls!
nothing new here either :( its all very boring lol!
i cant believe im 16 weeks now, its flying! i find out on sunday whether pink or blue! cant waiiiiitttt!
hope ur all okay!
i know lets cancel xmas, im fed up lol... i gotmy dd a wooden kitchen the other day so thats her sorted cept the lil bits!
ive been ill with a rotten cold and the damn sickness hasnt eased yet! it has been so much worse this time round!!!!!

BLUE!!!!
I am absolutely over the moon! we both are!!!! such a blessing :)
how r u ?xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->