*Bump Buddies- middle/end of April*

Aww caz i know that feeling!!! xx my hubby hasnt been interested at all and it has been getting me down and even made me wonder why we have planned all this if its not what he wants, i sulked for days and he didnt even seem to notice! i think he has been worried about something going wrong and has been too scared to get exited,he asked me on friday how many weeks i am now and when i said 8 he looked shocked!! lol, then he said wow, we only have 4 more weeks of worry then, it came as a shock to me as i havent been worried at all,and didnt think he was! he put his hand on my tummy for the first time yesterday!!! made me jump! lol. and now he keeps looking at my fat tummy and laughing, its like he has only just realised we are having a baby! maybe your hubby is the same? with the scare you had aswel, maybe he is just really worried and not wanting to get his hopes up, im sure he will come round, you wait and see, i know its hard, and these bloody hormones dont help do they? xxxx

Hi ladies,
sorry i've been awol, internet has been playing up again and i've been that tired i couldn't be bothered checking if it would work. I've had a awful few days i started spotting and had bad pains low down in left hand side on Monday evening, went to a+e and was admitted just in case it was a late ectopic, spotting stopped but pains continued so they scanned me Tuesday lunchtime, everything is fine baby in right place and measured a day out so my due date is 28th April, back home now dr says it was prob a threatened miscarriage and to go back if pains get worse or spotting returns, pains are still there but not worse so fingers crossed everything will stay ok.
How are you all? xxx

Aww berniep hope your ok huni, rest as much as you can xxx

ive been very tired aswell, im asleep on the sofa everynight by 9 and hubby has to wake me for bed. its my birthday tomorrow!!! im meeting my mum and sister (its her birthday aswell) and we are going shopping, mum always spoils us with lunch and treats :) but i just hope i have the energy to walk around the shops,dont want to spoil it for sis. my hubby is giving me money because like most men he is usless when it comes to birhtdays but ive been told not to buy for baby yet :( do you think i will listen!! lol

awwww happy birthday for tomorrow hun
bernie i hope ur taking it easy hun!!!
im still so sick,nothing new here, just need my energy bk x

Hello ladies,
bloody internet still playing up, hope your all ok and you had a great birthday Princesspie, did you buy anything nice?
I'm ok no more spotting but still in pain so just hoping everything is ok xxx

hey! how are you all? ive been getting horrible headaches:( so not been able to look at the laptop. feel a bit better today but the sickness still comes and goes.
i had my booking in app with my midwife on tuesday, she is lovely, she took loads of blood, asked loads of questions, i had to give her a wee sample and she did my blood presure (its low) height and weight. i was in there just over an hour, she has booked my scan for 2 weeks time!!! cant wait :)

yey glad u got scan date. hows everyone? did u have a nice bday princess pie?

i had a lovely birthday thanks :)
have you seen your midwife yet caz? i feel more than 9+ weeks! my belly gets bigger everyday and im already finding it hard to get comfy sometimes! im getting a little worried about the birth as my hubby was 10lb something when he was born and his kids both weighed in at 9lb+!!!!!!! my biggest was 8lb 5oz so i have decent sized babies myself without his help!!! lol. im only just over 9 stone and a ittle over 5ft!! :)

Hello ladies,
how are you?
I've got a appt with the hosp midwife on Thurs to discuss my care plan and book my 12 week scan, we've decided to go ahead with the nuchal fold scan so she'll also discuss that and then paperwork off and i've to ring the following week to book it. I know what you mean about been nervous about the size of the baby Princesspie, my 1st was 9lb 7oz, my 2nd was only 5lb 120z but he was born at 34 weeks and the dr's said he would have been 10-11lb at full term so i think i'll be getting a whopper this time a 2nd c-section sounds tempting lol x

hey girls
still havent had my booking in app yet, im so annoyed about it all tbh!!!!
hope ur all okay, im getting better as days go on but the sickness is a killer lol!!!

im worrying about bubs size too, well evie was only 6lb 12, but her dad isnt big and she takes after him!! this time round im petrified, dp is 6ft 4 and im 5ft 8! lol

my hubby is 6ft 3. i keep getting visions of this never ending baby coming out of me!! lol.

caz, i would ring, maybe they have forgoten about you, i wouldnt have got an appointment if i didnt ring, i think my doctor forgot to send the referal letter!!

who was it who had tooth ache? was it you berniep?
i really need to get sorted, ive got a wisdom tooth that has started to come through but its breaking and crumbling and then another tooth on the other side that has needed to come out for 2 years!! with pain both sides now im finding it hard to eat :(
will they take teeth out while we are pregnant? im a bit worried about any risks to baby.

im seeing midwife on tuesday now but how long will it be before i get my scan date through? i hate this waiting lol
arrr tooth ache is the worst thing ever hope ur all okay

im off work today, sooo sick grrrrrrr

ive just got my appointment for my 20 week scan!!!!! 16th dec!! OMG cant belive i have it already.
got my 12 week scan next thursday, its going sooooo slow, hey what happened to everyone? hope your all well xx im so emotional all the time, keep thinking my hubby doesnt love me anymore, lol. i know he does!!!! its these bloody hormones Grrrrr. lol

hey girls i had my midwife app today, hopefully will be having my scan in the next few weeks! i cant believe im 12 weeks! its flown by!
how r u all? princesspie cant believe u have ur scan date for 20 week scans thats fabbbb! i cant wait for mine!

glad you have seen your midwife at last! shouldnt be long now for your scan x

mine is tomorrow!!!!! eeeeekkkkkkk.
will be back with pics and you can all have a guess at the sex hehe!
take care

awww thats so exciting hun!please dooo come back and let us know, cant wait to see pics :D

Im back!!! :)
ive been put forward to 12 weeks 4 days, due date 25th april.

baby was very active! so relived that all is well in there!

what do you think? blue or pink?
xx

Attachments

• Photo1155.jpg
    Photo1155.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo1156.jpg
    Photo1156.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Photo1157.jpg
    Photo1157.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
just bumping this up as i couldnt find it, had to go into all posts i have made on my profile! lol

thats fantastic hun im so happy for u!
ive been bleeding again im booked in for a scan at 2:30 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"