Bump buddies MrsWifey, Babywisher19, Satine51 and others welcome Aug 2011

kaths101

Reaction score
Hi, i had my last period started on November 10th, we dtd on 24th Nov - did lots of other times too but im convinced that was the time :happydance:
Sooo am I 4 weeks 4 days or a few weeks pregnant..

Clear blue says 1-2 weeks..

I also dont get what the 9 + 2 ect is..

Sorry im being thick :blush:

Hi, i had my last period started on November 10th, we dtd on 24th Nov - did lots of other times too but im convinced that was the time :happydance:
Sooo am I 4 weeks 4 days or a few weeks pregnant..

Clear blue says 1-2 weeks..

I also dont get what the 9 + 2 ect is..

Sorry im being thick :blush:

You're actually 4 weeks 5 days pregnant as that's how long it is since your last period. Otherwise written as 4+5! Weeks+days pregnant. Clearblue tells you very roughly how many weeks since conception, so it was 1-2 weeks since you conceived.

Doctors say your pregnant from the day your last period started. I think this is because most woman dont know when they ov'd.. but obviously you didnt just get knocked up whilst on your period! so although im 4+4 (as already mentioned.. weeks+days) im techinically only like 2+4 possibly!!! xx

ahh thank you, so im almost identical to you then babywisher :hugs:
Do you have any symptoms yet??

Hi, my timing is the same as yours too, got my BFP on sat after 13 months of trying! By my reckoning I am 4+2. Not too many symptoms yet i think, I've been a bit tired today and my tummy feels tight as if I did 100 sit ups yesterday (not that I've ever actually done 100 sit ups but I think you know what I mean!)
Have you told anyonre yet? We've told all our family, too excited to keep it a secret! My sister in law has been TTC for over 2 years and has just had her first and unsuccessful IVF so she was quite upset when we told her which was so hard, she's happy for us but I just hope that her next IVF works for her then we can be bump buddies.

at this moment your 4+5 because doctor dates pregnancy from first day of last period.
You wont know your dates for sure until your first scan when baby can be measured.

The first day of my last period was 25th august which would make me around 15 weeks pregnant however for some reason i am not 15 weeks i am 12 weeks. Until your first scan doctor will say you are 4+5 which will be confirmed or altered at your first scan. x

Hi, my timing is the same as yours too, got my BFP on sat after 13 months of trying! By my reckoning I am 4+2. Not too many symptoms yet i think, I've been a bit tired today and my tummy feels tight as if I did 100 sit ups yesterday (not that I've ever actually done 100 sit ups but I think you know what I mean!)
Have you told anyonre yet? We've told all our family, too excited to keep it a secret! My sister in law has been TTC for over 2 years and has just had her first and unsuccessful IVF so she was quite upset when we told her which was so hard, she's happy for us but I just hope that her next IVF works for her then we can be bump buddies.

Hi, no i havent told anyone - only my OH. I had a missed miscarriage in June a week before my first scan which was just awful so im not saying anything to anyone until my first scan where I will be praying to see a heartbeat!! It took me 6 months to get pregnant each time... Im so worried about symptoms because first time round I didnt really have any... so im just waiting for something to tell me im pregnant! I will be happy to have 8 months of morning sickness if it means I get a baby at the end of it!
Im glad you havnt really got any at this stage either. Im tired too and have funny feelings in my tummy - sometimes crampy sometimes like a tugging feeling.
Its a shame for your Sister in law - I hope she gets her BFP soon, its always hard when people around you are getting theirs... fingers crossed for her x

can i just scan wen clear blue says 1-2 it means 2-3 weeks pregnant and they use your lmp as a dating scale to scan you u wont no for defo how far u are until that 1st scan :) hope this helps
3rd baby 15weeks gone :)x

Hey you! Can we be proper bump buddies then? Id love to have one! I feel quite alone atm! Having no one at the same stage to chat too reguarly (of course i love this forum though!!)

I just cant wait to see my baby on a scan, because i am SO nervous.
I have no symptoms really yet- although im convinced that i can feel a hardening very low down?? only when standing though.. if i lie down its all soft again. Is it in my head, idk..

Iv had one strong wave of nausia.. but am convinced it was just pure shock from seeing my first BFP. .

Id like to start feeling pregnant.. see a bump.. wear some pregnancy trousers! wahoo LOL xxx

I keep having to remind myself that it's all real and I'm not imagining it! It sound so strange to say 'I'm a pregnant lady!' Have you worked out a due date yet? I worked mine out as 21st aug. My brother has just had a baby (2 weeks old) and I worked out they'd be in the same year at school!

wifey! im due Aug 18th, which is neices birthday.. and my best friend popped 9 days ago, and as shes in dec.. aslong as i pop before aug 31st we'l be in same school year too!!

Want to be bump buddies then, I think the signs are all there, lol! Whereabouts are you, are you in the uk?

Hey you! Can we be proper bump buddies then? Id love to have one! I feel quite alone atm! Having no one at the same stage to chat too reguarly (of course i love this forum though!!)

I just cant wait to see my baby on a scan, because i am SO nervous.
I have no symptoms really yet- although im convinced that i can feel a hardening very low down?? only when standing though.. if i lie down its all soft again. Is it in my head, idk..

Iv had one strong wave of nausia.. but am convinced it was just pure shock from seeing my first BFP. .

Id like to start feeling pregnant.. see a bump.. wear some pregnancy trousers! wahoo LOL xxx

yes i would love to be your bump buddy , I cant wait for my scan either (see above :cry:) - when do you have yours? I dont see the midwife until 10 weeks and then scan at 12 weeks - seems ages to wait!! argghh xx

The 3 of us could be bump buddies? Im due 17th August..
Yes im in the UK - I live in Norfolk x

Hi guys. I'm due 15th August :)
I got my BFP on Thursday. I'm in teesside.
Excited, nervous and my boobs hurt like hell, lol. All of which is not helping my sleeping pattern.

Hi guys. I'm due 15th August :)
I got my BFP on Thursday. I'm in teesside.
Excited, nervous and my boobs hurt like hell, lol. All of which is not helping my sleeping pattern.

Hello, your due around he same time too....
What a mixture of feelings hey xx

Yeah, overwhelmed sometimes but all feelings are positive. Just so many thoughts about the future it's hard not to get excited. I know there are worrys about getting to the 12 week point but I'm so excited I just want to shout from the roof tops! lol.

i'm always confused by the way the work out the timings... going by date of last period i should be 12 weeks and 1 day. however my scan last week put me ahead a whole week to 13 +1 which is a week before i actually had my last period!

Kath and wifey i'd love to bump buddies!

Im in south glos/bristol!

I will book my midwife appointment for middle of jan.. will be 12 weeks the first week of febuary.. but hoping they might squeeze me in last week of Jan as that'l be my birthday.. that'd be incredible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->