Bump buddies MrsWifey, Babywisher19, Satine51 and others welcome Aug 2011

Im okay! sorry iv been absent for a few days on this thread, its hard to keep track!

Im now 5+3. lost 3lbs on wed weigh in due tio extreme nausia, but it almost completly gone, with all my cramps aswell. Im not sure whats worse, having next to no symptoms (no sore boobies yet either..) or feeling poo?? im just praying my baby is still in there and doing well. Havnt been able to keep my mouth shut and now everyone knows im with child! *doh* LOL im so bad. Well by everyone, i mean family and a few close friends. everyone else must weight till 12 wk scan!!

how are you girls? xx

Im okay! sorry iv been absent for a few days on this thread, its hard to keep track!

Im now 5+3. lost 3lbs on wed weigh in due tio extreme nausia, but it almost completly gone, with all my cramps aswell. Im not sure whats worse, having next to no symptoms (no sore boobies yet either..) or feeling poo?? im just praying my baby is still in there and doing well. Havnt been able to keep my mouth shut and now everyone knows im with child! *doh* LOL im so bad. Well by everyone, i mean family and a few close friends. everyone else must weight till 12 wk scan!!

how are you girls? xx

I have no symptoms, I wish I had a few but on the other hand i dont want to feel poo so know how you feel. Did you actually have sickness? or just felt sick? I do have sore boobs but only if I prod them :haha: its not noticable all the time! I sill havent told anyone - its killing me but im determined to wait!

Hi all,
I got my bfp on the 30/11 and have been a bit of a lurker on here but have finally decided to post. I am due on the 13/08/11 so I was hoping I could join you if that ok??

I am 29 years old we've had a bit of a crazy year (very similar to Mrswifey!) me and DH got engaged in february and got married in october. Both my brothers also got engaged and one got married a couple of weeks ago and the other is getting married on my due date Whoops!! My brother and his girlfriend (now wife) had a little girl in march and DH's sister had a little girl in august. We live in hertfordshire and are now looking at buying a house as I don't think our one bedroomed flat will be big enough!

haha, my boobs only hurt if i poke them too. i thought my right nipple was sensitive/sore the other night but OH pointed out that it was proberly due to the act i was flicking them to check haha

No no proper sick yet, just strong nausia, but im gathering they still class that as morning sickness, even if there if no 'sickness' mind you that is SO misleading. they should call it all day sickness!!!

I wish 12wks would hurry up, i wanna see my bubba! x

Hi all,
I got my bfp on the 30/11 and have been a bit of a lurker on here but have finally decided to post. I am due on the 13/08/11 so I was hoping I could join you if that ok??

Hi Octoberbride and welcome! You are my EDD buddy, mine is also on the 13th Aug. And we are the same age :winkwink:
How are you feeling? Have you had any symptoms yet?

How's everyone else doing today? I think I am feeling tired and cold, wish I could just curl up under a duvet and sleep! :sleep:

my bed is calling me! i was sent home from work due to snow.. fingers x'd for a snow day tomo!

hi everyone.

my baby is due on 21 aug, going by first day of last period.

started to feel really sick today, and the thought of certain smells like coffee n fags makes me want to heave!

id also like a bump buddy.

i hope i dont get so sick i cant work.

im 28 years old and was trying for this baby for a good few years.

ive got docs on thursday to see what to do from here

just wish i didnt feel so poo

hows everyone else?

:wave: Octoberbride and Claire, of course you are welcome.. :hugs:

Still no symptoms today :shrug: OH and I have spent the day seeing family and dropping pressies, his nan and his grandma asked if I was pregnant both at seperate houses - We denied it as we really dont want to announce it yet - but I just thought it was funny - I must be giving off an aura or something or else I just look like crap :haha: No-one knows that we have been trying either so its not like its a topic of conversation!

Im now wrapped up on the sofa infront of the fire and trying to decide what to have for dinner... I am fancying wierd things - today it is beefburger sandwiches with cheese and ketchup!!! :dohh:

Octoberbride, have you told your family yet? Does your brother know you are gatecrashing his wedding with your arrival :winkwink:

Speak soon all, it will be exciting when we start reaching our milestones - first scans etc - hopefully we can all stick together :hugs:

Just came on to BnB and saw my name in the thread title - very exciting to have a little 'home' on here!

Hi to Claire23, Octoberbride and JaxBlackmore.

Octoberbride, aren't quick(ish) weddings the best! Much less stressful! Whereabouts in Herts are you?

Digestive system a bit better today so I think I'm back to pg cramps without the added poorly tummy cramps! I think you might be right about sprouts as I felt a bit iffy after mother in laws roast last weekend too. Might have to give them a miss on xmas day!

I've had a little bit of discharge, not much but I know what you mean, I did run straight to the loo to check everything was ok!

We've told all our family about being pg, but that's cos they'd guess at xmas anyway. We thought about waiting and telling them at xmas but sisiter in law has been ttc for about 2 years and has already had one failed IVF so I didn't want to ruin her christmas. She was happy for us but understandably also quite upset. We didn't tell anyone we were ttc so I think she thought we'd caught straight away, not after 12 months of ttc ourselves.

Hi wifey yes we always wanted a quick wedding much better than years of planning! We live in st Albans, where abouts are you?

I have told my parents and my brothers - not sure how impresed they were about new baby possibly gatecrashing their wedding!! We have told DH parents and will tell his sister on Christmas eve.

I have had MS seems to come in waves all day only managed to keep lunch down today!! I'm also struggling with exhaustion especially if I don't have an afternoon nap!

How is everyone else? X

ahhh Ive got really bad stomach ache / cramps tonight
Its really painful :cry:

Morning ladies!

I've been getting mild cramps too and a bit of lower back pain, not sure if that's related to falling down the stairs two days ago!

How are you all feeling?

I think we are going to tell our immediate family Xmas day, I'm so excited I've just booked my first doctors appointment for Thursday!

It's my husbands birthday today so chilling out with him, we're snowed in so not going out for a big family meal as we had originally planned! How's the weather up country? I went to uni in Hatfield and still regularly visit friends in St Albans, its like my second home!

Take care xxx

i got sent home from work yday as the snow closed all my classes, was home by 12! horah! last day of work tomorrow too! yay!

Im looking foward to leaving for cornwall on thursday too! a week away for xmas! :o) il be 6weeks on thurs too, yay! one more week along is all i keep telling myself. Just another flipping 6 weeks till scan!

I keep getting on off pains in my right 'ovary' should i worry?x

Was feeling better today until I had lunch, then ill again! Phoned the docs cos it's been 3 days now and they said phone NHS direct, phoned NHS direct who were really busy and said a nurse could call me back in 4 hours so then went to the pharmasist in sainsbury's who told me to take dioralyte to replace my fluids and salts and if I'm still ill tomorrow to come back! Just so you know, dioralyte tastes foul, even the 'nicer flavoured' citrus one (pharmasists words!) I feel a bit better each day so hopefully will be ok by christmas! Just a bit worried about my lack of nutrition over the last 3 days!

Other than that all ok. I work in retail so it's a really busy week and on xmas eve I have to do 8am to 7pm so not looking forwards to that, but we're nearly there! Last xmas I only got xmas day off and had to start work at 6am boxing day as well as travelling 2 hours to get to parents for xmas day itself, so this year only 30 mins travel, 2 days off and start at 10am on the 27th all seems quite blissful in comparison!

Jax, I hope your fall wasn't too bad, yesterday I stepped out of the house and slipped straight over in the snow!

Octoberbride, I live near stevenage but lived in St. Albans for a bit when I was about 6/7years old.

Seems like we're all having cramps! Not looking forwards to MS! I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't get it but at the moment I fell like I'm going to get everything! I hope your cramps aren't too bad today Kaths. Babywisher, is it pains or cramps? I've had mainly cramps but at this stage I think a lot of it is stretching pains.

Is everyone ready for christmas? I've got a bit of wrapping still to do and some food shopping for boxing day but almost ready.

Ha Ha, didn't realise I'd written an essay until I posted it - opps! :shy:

Hello all, Im still getting cramps - but they are not too painful if you know what i mean - seem like mild AF pains, but feels like its my muscles tensing.. and now my lower back hurts - I only bent over to wrap one present!! I guess this is all normal.

Babywisher - If you have a pain in one side, its best to get it checked out!! AT least you might get an early scan :winkwink:
Im sure everyhing will be fine..

MrsWifey sounds like you are feeling poo and the diorlyte sounds horrible! Im working christmas eve and boxing day so only have one day off :cry: Oh well quiet time in Jan, Feb, Mar as I work in a tourist place so thats good.

I am all ready for christmas really organised this year :thumbup: Ive been round my best friend tonight - shes having twins... she huge and still has 3-4 months to go.

I hope everyone is ok, there has been quite a few sad threads lately on first tri - they all seemed to come a once so lets try and keep our spirits high - I do feel ever so sorry for the people concerned though as I know myself how heartbreaking it is!!

Anyway take care all :hugs:

Good Morning everyone, well today I think I have had my first lot of morning sickness (well i hope it is and not just a bug). I woke up feeling really sick, brushed my teeth which made me gag and then I threw up the juice I had just drank (sorry TMI). I think it was pregnacare vitamin pill aswell - so Im hoping i can keep them down - it tasted horrible this morning!!
Anyway im quite happy to hopefully have a symptom and I took another digi test today as I had a 2 pack and it said 3+ weeks :happydance:
Im officially 6 weeks today :happydance:

I hope everyone is ok xx

Hi ladies, I'd like to join you! I'm 4w3d today....due 28 August! Slight nausea so far, but hard to tell if its just because I'm looking for it. I keep taking HPTs too, just to see the line getting darker!

p.s - anyone know how to get my ticker working??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->