Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hi, I'm a halloween bumper too, just found out today. Apprehensive as miscarried last time but fingers crossed my little bean makes it this time. Congrats to you all. I would live some bump buddies but never get much of a chance to be online (workaholic- not by choice but necessity) so if you ladies don't mind hearing from me once in a blue moon I'd like to join you all.

Hi, I'm a halloween bumper too, just found out today. Apprehensive as miscarried last time but fingers crossed my little bean makes it this time. Congrats to you all. I would live some bump buddies but never get much of a chance to be online (workaholic- not by choice but necessity) so if you ladies don't mind hearing from me once in a blue moon I'd like to join you all.

YAY! The more the merrier!!! I'm a workaholic too - just on a break this week :happydance:.

Hi! My EDD is October 29th I think! I am so scared to get excited because they told me my hcg was a little bit low but it did triple .. I go again today I'm actually in the car lol

My EDD is October 28th. I am also very apprehensive because I also had a mc. Actually I've had 2 in the past 15 months. But found out I have antiphospholipid syndrome so am on blood thinners and fx'd it works. Praying for sticky beans for all of us!! :baby:

And talking to my belly, which is ridiculous since my little bean is nowhere near growing ears! :rofl:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
TOO FUNNY - I LOVE IT!

I am talking to it too! Telling it to stick! I even make DH do it, he doesn't like it. Actually I was talking to it during conception telling the :spermy: to swim and then later to latch on. LOL.

My EDD is October 28th. I am also very apprehensive because I also had a mc. Actually I've had 2 in the past 15 months. But found out I have antiphospholipid syndrome so am on blood thinners and fx'd it works. Praying for sticky beans for all of us!! :baby:

Hoping everything works out this time and the heartbreak can be replaced with joy for us.

Hi everyone,

I am completely new to B&B but was hoping I can join you as i have an EDD of 31st October as well!
Although thats working on my dates as I havent been to the doctors yet, but I have been very thorough in writing down all my dates so I am pretty sure its right!

Sx

Forgot to add:

Im Sam/23 years old/Hampshire, UK/Married and work in Buying

Sx

Welcome ladies! I really hope these little ones stick.
Seriously, I'm slightly insane! Having said that I guess we're all already very attached to our little beans!
I'm suffering with the tiredness, had to have a two hour nap just now cos we're going out for dinner in a bit, but I could have done with another two hours.

Pielette I have two already so when late afternoon comes around I turn into 'Monster Mummy'!! Lol.
Im hoping it's a little girlie bean this time but we'll have to wait and see!

Im due around the end of october too, I dont even feel pregnant but concerned about an achy belly is this normal or not my 1st time pregnant so dont no what to expect or anything x

Hi all, congrats on all you :bfp:. I got my first :bfp: yesterday, I have done many tests and had a scheduled FS appt this afternoon. She asked me to do a test to see for herself. That came back positive obv but it kinda made it more real doing a hospital test!!!
Anyway im due 1st Nov can I join you lovely ladies
im Natalie/25 - 26 next week!!/Wigan, UK/Teacher
xx

Hi everyone and welcome to the latest additions to the group!! :hugs:

I'm feeling exhausted today too, I kept waking up in the night - every time my OH moved about in the bed it woke me up! I think I'm so excited at the moment that it's difficult to switch off!!

I also had a m/c last year so am really hoping for a sticky bean this time! I do feel quite different this time though so I'm hoping this is a good sign!!! :thumbup:

Ok Girls HERE IS THE BANNER!

You need to CLICK on this link https://www.mybannermaker.com/proce...CMzciO3M6MTA6Im92ZXJsYXlhbXQiO3M6MToiMCI7fQ==

Then On that page, COPY the CODE beneath the banner and PASTE it into your SIGNATURE!!
I think since it's free, the banner/code only lasts so long so get it asap!

I hope it works for everyone!!! Oh, and if anyone else clicks on the banner, it links back to THIS thread!! :happydance: how awesome!

:wohoo:

I keep on having a nasty metallic taste in my mouth and I have a super sensitive nose, everything smells so strong. Still some cramping, better then yesterday. Also did some stretching and exercising yesterday, think that helped. Super hungry and feel a bit nauseous if I don't eat. But no ms yet. Also peeing all the time.

Hi Emmalou and Natalie!!!

I'm finally getting a symptom, weird mellow cramps. Eating all the awesome nutrious food I can in case I get the pukes in a few weeks ;)

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"