Bump Buddies wanted Leicester area - due 27th Sept (1st time older mum)

Willow31

Reaction score
Hi all

I am 38 and me and OH are expecting our first baby on 27th September (a little boy :flower:).

I live in Leicester and would love to be able to chat with other mums to be, particularly any who live locally so that we could potentially catch up in person. I don't have many other friends with young children (most are older now!) so it would be great to have some bump buddies!!

OH and I are very open minded when it comes to whether mum's do or don't breastfeed, where baby sleeps, baby routines etc and believe that it's an individual decision, so if you have really strong views on how things should be done then we might not be the best match :wacko:

Really hope there is someone out there who would like to be bump buddies - i'm so excited about LO arriving now :cloud9:

Michelle

Hi,

I just wondered if you are still looking for a bump buddy? I live in Leicester. I'm 30 and expecting my first baby on the 20th september. It would be great to chat to someone in the area especially as your due date is very near mine! :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->