Bump buddies

I've told dh we can just pay someone next time!!!
I'm having some much stronger af type cramps this afternoon- feel a bit stressed about it!!

It's just the little eggy getting comfy! Besides your uterus is used to being empty! I remember those cramps well, and those ones that make you feel like you've pulled a muscle.

I just got pregnant on my digital! I feel so happy! I was tempted to do an frer, but held strong! It was enough to see the word!

Yay!! relax now Hun :)

Sorry to hear about your mmc Johnson :hugs:

Lol dinner was pretty yummy, but I can't say no to a steak!

My period cramps are strong too, I've done a bit of research and it seems quite normal, just such a horrible feeling.

Hi ladies, were back! i'm going to try and play catch up.. I exercised regularly before, doc said it was okay to continue with low weight..no free weights no ab crunches or anything like that. The cramps..i been getting them...didn't take a test this morning bc i'm out a frer's but my lines almost darker than the control so i think imma stop worrying, but i did do the digi i had left to get rid of it when we got home and still says yes+

Telling ppl...the other day only BFF and DH knew..now my mom, his mom dad and sister, My bff, her two sons and bf, her mom and dad know! plus two of my other friends. I'm still going to wait a while till i post on FB though..lol oh and my step daughters know...they are super excited!

Don't worry KMR..your pregnant..be happy :)

Impatient-- it's good to have you back! I hope everything went as well as could be expected :(

Lol I won't be announcing on Facebook probably until after my first scan, if the doc won't do bloods today. and if he does and will repeat Wednesday, then if all is well, maybe after that.

I can't believe your lines are almost as dark as the control, see, that's why I freak myself out. Because you and I are both 16 dpo now, shouldn't we be pretty similar in our line color? Anyway hopefully bloods (I really hope my doctor will do them!) will settle my feathers.

We got out front landscaping finished over the weekend, except for two big ornamental pears. Can't wait to get those in, and our front yard will look halfway normal!

Nah I'm not sure why mine are like that.. it seems my hcg is doublimg every day rather than every other .. I'm def going to as doc why!

Hi girls, how are we all?

I'm 5 weeks today!
I don't rly have any symptoms yet, bit worried about it to be honest. The only thing I have is cramps :s

Had a nice long weekend, don't want to go to work tomorrow :( oh well I only work Tuesdays and Fridays so can't complain.

Sorry tmi, but me and oh dtd for the first time this morn since bfp, felt kinda strange.

Hope everything went as well as it could impatient :hugs: good to have you back.

Did you get bloods done km?

Lol well it's nothing to worry about at least!

I went in today and had my blood tested (of course not beta) and have scheduled my first ob/gyn appointment for June 5th. How is everyone today?

Hi girls, how are we all?

I'm 5 weeks today!
I don't rly have any symptoms yet, bit worried about it to be honest. The only thing I have is cramps :s

Had a nice long weekend, don't want to go to work tomorrow :( oh well I only work Tuesdays and Fridays so can't complain.

Sorry tmi, but me and oh dtd for the first time this morn since bfp, felt kinda strange.

Hope everything went as well as it could impatient :hugs: good to have you back.

Did you get bloods done km?

I had NO symptoms with ds. None. So don't be worried. I am sooo tired today, I feel like I've taken NyQuil.

I don't think there are tmi posts here. Why did it feel weird?

Yeah bloods, but they won't do betas.

Not sure really, it was just constantly on the back of my mind that I have a little baby in there! I'm sure it will become more normal.

Thanks, I know its still early, with dd my symptoms started at 6 weeks. Just want something to confirm I've definitely got a healthy growing baby in there.

Are Beta's the same as hcg levels?

Beta, as far as I know, is the number. This is how the nurse explained it to me. My hubby is retired military, we go to a military hospital, and it's certainly not as accommodating as a civilian center would be. Lol

I know, I can almost forget that I'm pregnant! I'm making leftover spaghetti for dinner-- it's always tastier the second night! And salad, mmm food sounds so good.

Yummy :)

Oh ok, shame you couldn't get them, we don't have them done routinely here in the uk either, so I don't know mine.

I'm feeling slightly nauseous today, they do say be careful what you wish for!
How is everyone else?

I was so tired last night I fell asleep on the couch watching a show with dh... That never happens lol

Other than that I feel normal!!

I felt sick in the night but ok today, some cramps and lower abdo feels full, sort of like pressure. I've got quite a lot of cm too!!
It's weird without hcg blood tests in the uk- we only get the poas and then just have to assume we're pregnant until 12 week scan!

Really Johnson? At the Naval hospital where ds was born, the first appointment was an ultrasound around 9 weeks, and then your series of appointments started.
At this hospital it seems like they do the first appointment at 8 weeks, and then I have no idea what to expect. But I hope the time flies until the 8 week appt.

So my RE ordered me a beta. I went in at noon and had it done... I am REALLY hoping to hear back today, but could be tomorrow. I'm having some brown spotting that I am very anxious about.

Did you here back about your bloods km?

Yeh it's weird in the uk, nothing to actually confirm pregnancy until 12 wk scan.
Just waiting to here when my first midwife appt is.

Felt nauseous on and off today.

When did the spotting start? I think brown is old blood so could be from implantation?
Try not to worry Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"