Bump buddies

Haha you make me laugh!!
Yes a little boy would be lovely then!
That's a massive improvement, you will soon be there, well done.

How you been feeling today?

I'm not fussed what this baby is and hubby isn't too fussed either but he would prefer a little boy if he had the choice as we already have a little girl :)

Yeah! Always need one of each.. I'm feeling okay. Little nauseated here and there and super hungry a lot.. small cramps and sooooo tired. You?

Same really, hungry but only want to eat things I want tho.

Not sure when to tell work?

Hey lovelies :)
I always thought I wanted a boy first but im kinda convinced this bean is a girl.....no idea why! Can't wait to find out!
I've had weird throbbing type cramps today- random!
I'm not sure when to tell work either - it's gonna come up soon though coz there's lots of risks in my job :( my boss will be pissed though!

so my betas on 10 dpo were 14.1....sounds bad but i hope its cause i was so early and tom. when i get my blood drawn again and friday i'll get the results at my appt! Fx for me please ladies....i hate my hcg being only 14.1...this should make you feel better KMR lol how many dpo were you when yours were in the 50s?

Impatient, seriously you have NOTHING to worry about! 17 dpo with beta of 50 something. If I had a beta of 14 on 10 dpo I'd be doing a happy dance. Trust me girl, this ttc thing doesn't come easy to me. Lol I know if numbers sound off or not. Yours are not.

okay, whew...cause i'm freaking here...lol i wanted to hear a better number than that...cause 2 years ago the pain and suffereing i went through the week after i thought i was pregnant or a chemically pregnancy was horrible..i was in the hospital and i had told ppl..it was so shity :( i'm just worried cause of that!

https://www.craigmedical.com/hcg_system_amount.htm

check this out...just made me feel alot better...because i o'd on the 20th so that would be considered conception date and i got bloods a little over 1 week later and avg is 14.... so when was your conception or o date? so we can look at it on there?

if your conception is close to mine, which should be cause we have the same due date, then by that chart you are a okay.... I reallly really wish we could do beta bloods with urine at home!!!

I can't figure out how to read that chart. But I'm prepared for the worst. Poor dh is asking me questions about miscarriages like I'm supposed to know what to expect.. He's worried. He said yesterday I'm pregnant until proved otherwise. But obviously he's stressed too

I oed on the 20th too. And we dtd they day before. That was it. Sooo 18 dpo today.

yeah i'm stressed..i think we all are a little lol...Wow thats crazy! We are exact to the T with o and everything! CRAZY...are you my soulmate lmao! :) so by what the chart says you go by how many weeks past conception you are. So since we o'd on the 20th then we are today almost 2 weeks past that and levels are avg at 14-21..so by that chart you are over the avg but it says the range is 5-50! I got all my stuff crossed for you girl!!!

Hi all :)

I'm worried too, I don't think any of us will start to relax until we have seen our little baby's with their heart beating away, well I know I won't anyway lol!
I've just worked out that I am 24dpo.

I think your levels sound fine km, I'm praying all is fine fine you and I am sure it is going to be :)

My job isn't high risk or anything so I don't need to tell them yet but then again I don't think I want to leave it too late either.

Are any of you starting pregnancy journals? Think I'm starting mine when I reach 6 weeks.

Hope everyone is ok today xx

I really have lost my hope for this pregnancy. I expect to hear the worst when I get my bloods done today! So no journals for me!

You ladies should chill! I know everything will be fine for you! Just wait until you're far enough to feel the little bean give a kick.

Oh no km don't say that!
When will you get the results? Are you still spotting?
Get everything crossed for you, don't loose hope xx

Oh no km don't say that!
When will you get the results? Are you still spotting?
Get everything crossed for you, don't loose hope xx

Yes, still spotting. I'll have the results today around 2 or so. I'm so nervous. I had a dream my numbers had more than doubled. It was a happy dream! Then I woke up so afraid that I'd be bleeding when I got to the bathroom. Ughh.

FX for you girlie!!! I got to get blood taken today and i'll get my results tom. at my appt. Starting my new OB because my old one didn't deliver anymore.

I'm going crazy ladies..im super depressed! My step daughter is 5 years old and she is so bad!!! I'm super stressed out every single day, and not getting any sleep cause she is outta her bed all night. We have tried everything. She gets whoppings every day and she knows right from wrong cause she tells us when she does something wrong like she likes being in trouble. I wanna pull my hair our and run away!! I'm crying all the time cause i can't take it anymore and i don't know what to do!!!

FX for you girlie!!! I got to get blood taken today and i'll get my results tom. at my appt. Starting my new OB because my old one didn't deliver anymore.

I'm going crazy ladies..im super depressed! My step daughter is 5 years old and she is so bad!!! I'm super stressed out every single day, and not getting any sleep cause she is outta her bed all night. We have tried everything. She gets whoppings every day and she knows right from wrong cause she tells us when she does something wrong like she likes being in trouble. I wanna pull my hair our and run away!! I'm crying all the time cause i can't take it anymore and i don't know what to do!!!

Poor thing! How long ago did her parents split up? Could it be residual upset? Maybe she should see a child therapist? It sounds like she's trying to get attention. Being in trouble is putting her center attention... I hope you guys work it out!

Oh no impatient sorry she is stressing you out. Do you think it is because of the pregnancy?

Try not to let it get to you too much, I'm sure it's super hard tho :hugs:

Not too sure what time it is where you are km but any news yet?

Xxx

I am at the lab now. Just finished blood draw. So I'll call the nurse in about three hours to get the results. I feel so sick with worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->