Bump buddy and texting buddy due early september

Kdaniel4141

Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks and 2 days edd is september 5th. This would be my first :)

I found out 2 days ago that I am about 4 weeks pregnant and using a due date calendar Im due about sept 12th I think.
Im ever so nervous, and very bloated!! How are you feeling? x

Is this your first?
I'm feeling very tired already waking up in the middle of the night to pee,
and my body wants to wake up very early. Lol
what are you nervous about

Hi Ladies, I am due around the 15th Sept, first one, so excited and still in disbelief!! Got my first docs appt in half an hour - not sure what to expect as am only 4 wks and 1 day pregnant. Symptoms so far - very sore boobs which are also slightly bigger, bloated, constantly hungry, back ache, leg cramps! Not feeling mood swings yet but I'm sure they will kick in soon! Congrats to everyone on here! xx

I have my first appointment on the 20th.
Im very nervous about it because i had a blighted ovum a year ago.
Hopefully everything goes well with your appointment.

I have a handful of symptoms the only ones that are noticeable to others are my larger breast, and super bloated stomach, and maybe me being sick a lot lol

I am due September 9th :) I also wake up in the middle of the night to pee, can't fall asleep until around 2 every morning but luckily can sleep in atleast. This is my first as well and I'm super excited!! :)

I don't like the waking up in the middle of the night but after birth we will have to anyways do might as well get used to it lol. Have you scheduled an appointment yet? Mine is on the 20th im go nervous and excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->