Bump buddy (due 27th May)

BABY76

Trying for first
Reaction score
Hi all, anyone looking for a bump buddy. I know I only have a few weeks left but finished work now so have the time.

Just thought it would be nice to share things with people who are in a similar situation x x

Hi, I am due the 26th, but have been booked in for a section on the 22nd as baby is still in breech :( I would love someone to talk to, am so bored on maternity leave! Where abouts in the world are you?

Here aswell due 24th may and super bored I want my baby boy now !!!!

Hi, I am due the 26th, but have been booked in for a section on the 22nd as baby is still in breech :( I would love someone to talk to, am so bored on maternity leave! Where abouts in the world are you?

Not long now then! I'm in England, Worcestershire.
Where do you live?

I am in London :) Have been out to Worcestershire once, lovely part of the country.

It's not a bad place. Trouble is when you live somewhere you take it for granted.

When did you finish work? What do you do for a living?

My last day at work was the 24th April, I work as an Office Manager/HR (not going back to my job though as I hate where I work lol!). How about you?

Ooo im in birmingham so not too far :)

I absolutely do not like pregnancy at all lol just hate not being in control
Of my body :(

I finished officially on the 30th of march but worked a couple of days a week
Covering someones honeymoon :) for 3 weeks after dead bored now tho

How are you ladies finding pregnancy and maternity leave so far

Am not loving being pregnant, is all a means to an end for me! Just looking forward to bub being here finally! Maternity leave is boring most of the time, am too tired to go anywhere & so lonely during the day, at least I have my dog fr company (my other baby!)

Not a pregnancy lover either. I spend 4 months being sick then I feel taken over with emotion and being fat and uncomfortable. Again the baby at the end it what makes it tolerable.

With my last pregnancy I finished 5 weeks before and very bored but only just stated so not sure how bored I'll be this time.

Haha I love that ive found 2 people the who feel the same as me :)
Happy days

I got lots of bh tonight tho so fx

I've never had bh that I've detected do they hurt?

I'm due the 27th to getting so excited! Pregnancy hasn't been too bad but looking forward to getting my body back and a cheeky drink! Had a few twinges here and there last few days but expecting to go overdue. Been off work now for 6 weeks and kinda missing work already sure it will change wen he is here! :)

I don't think I have had by either, have had some light period pain cramping which I think may be it, but nothing major.

What are you both having? Mine is a boy! Think he is going to either be very stubborn like me, or super chilled like his dad, seeing as he refuses to budge from breech, even after an ECV!

I've never had bh that I've detected do they hurt?

I've stayed team yellow but I think I'm having another boy.

I'm having a boy to. He was breech up until 36 week appointment now head down and engaged. When are they doing your c sec?

Lol were team blue here aswell :)

No not hurt just feel really strange lol been having them for a couple
Of hours so fx they turn into more lol

Amen to that cheeky drink im stopping off on the way home for my red bul haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79