bump buddy? October 28th!

M

MiracleInNov

Anybody due on the 28th of October like me?

Let's be buddies! :) :hugs:

Anybody due on the 28th of October like me?

Let's be buddies! :) :hugs:

Well in theory I am due in November but because I am diabetic, my consultant says that it is likely that I will deliver around the 28th???

So how's it going so far?

I'm 24 and this is my first and it's going very well no sickness wt so ever! So I'm feeling very lucky! Felt sick after meals but nothing else! How about u? :happydance:
Xx

I'm 24 and this is my first and it's going very well no sickness wt so ever! So I'm feeling very lucky! Felt sick after meals but nothing else! How about u? :happydance:
Xx

Ugh! I'm so jealous! :growlmad: haha jk. I've been pretty sick, but it's actually calmed down a bit. My cravings are killer though! :/

Xx

Ugh! I'm so jealous! :growlmad: haha jk. I've been pretty sick, but it's actually calmed down a bit. My cravings are killer though! :/

Really what have you been craving?:wacko: I've not craved anything yet! All in all I wouldn't even no I was pregnant coz have nothing other than a little pot belly! Haha:cloud9:

I'm new to this site tho so still trying to work out how you use it! So sorry if everything goes wrong!
X

Xx

Really what have you been craving?:wacko: I've not craved anything yet! All in all I wouldn't even no I was pregnant coz have nothing other than a little pot belly! Haha:cloud9:

I'm new to this site tho so still trying to work out how you use it! So sorry if everything goes wrong!
X

I'm totally craving peanut butter! I have to put it with everything, but I'm trying to limit myself to it or just buy a more healthier brand besides Skippy :p I also crave tortilla chips and salsa, which leads me to believe this baby is already like me, since I crave that on a regular basis hehe :winkwink: Can't forget shrimp salads!

Lol well enjoy it while you can xD I thought I was going to be like you and be a lucky one, but guess not (; It's no problem! I'm about a week old too on this site :p

Xx

X

I'm totally craving peanut butter! I have to put it with everything, but I'm trying to limit myself to it or just buy a more healthier brand besides Skippy :p I also crave tortilla chips and salsa, which leads me to believe this baby is already like me, since I crave that on a regular basis hehe :winkwink: Can't forget shrimp salads!

Lol well enjoy it while you can xD I thought I was going to be like you and be a lucky one, but guess not (; It's no problem! I'm about a week old too on this site :p

LOl! I just love food a the best of times so wudt no if it was just me wanting the food or a craving! Haha :) altho I love shirls but was told to avoid eating them so tht makes me want them more!! :)

I Neva thought I'd be lucky tho they say ya take after ya mum wen it comes to I but I certainly don't! Otherwise j wud be illAll the time and as big as a house lol
X

Hi- I am due on 27th or 28th oct. Have bern told both. Got dating scan on 17th April so will know for definate then. X

Lol well enjoy it while you can xD I thought I was going to be like you and be a lucky one, but guess not (; It's no problem! I'm about a week old too on this site :p[/QUOTE]

I Neva thought I'd be lucky they say ya take after ur mum wen it comes to pregnancy so i shud be sick at the smell of all food and can't eat! Plu I shud be as big as a whale!! Haha

All I keep thinking is if the pregnancy is going this well then somethings gotta go wrong maybe a terrible birth??!! Lol x

I Neva thought I'd be lucky they say ya take after ur mum wen it comes to pregnancy so i shud be sick at the smell of all food and can't eat! Plu I shud be as big as a whale!! Haha

All I keep thinking is if the pregnancy is going this well then somethings gotta go wrong maybe a terrible birth??!! Lol x[/QUOTE]

Lol I hope not!!

Yay for October 28th babies!!! :) Hope you're all doing well.

Well I have been told the 28th and the 25th so we'll see. I have my 12 week scan coming up on Apr. 17th so will know for sure then. Most of you I have seen around in other forums but if your still looking for another buddy then I hope to get to know you all better over the next 6-7 months. I live in Canada and this will be my 3rd little one...2 girls already and DH is praying this one is a boy!

Well I have been told the 28th and the 25th so we'll see. I have my 12 week scan coming up on Apr. 17th so will know for sure then. Most of you I have seen around in other forums but if your still looking for another buddy then I hope to get to know you all better over the next 6-7 months. I live in Canada and this will be my 3rd little one...2 girls already and DH is praying this one is a boy!

Congratulations !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->